This list was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13. Gloria fortis miles. Adversor et Admorsus … Find more Latin words at wordhippo.com! Adversor Et Admorsus. Adversor Et Admorsus; Cysanic. We take up arms and fight! almuerzo: almuerzo (Spanish) Pronunciation IPA: /alˈmwerθo/ Origin & history From Latin admorsus‎, from admordere‎, present active infinitive of admordeo‎, or from… Adversor et Admorsus (Part two of three) Adversor et Admorsus (Part one) An Eye For An Eye. Entries with "admorsus" almoço: see also almôço‎ almoço (Portuguese) Alternative forms almôço (obsolete, noun only) Origin & history From Old Portuguese almorço‎, from Latin admorsus‎ or…. Gloria fortis milies = (a/the) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite. Admonisher. Adversor et admorsus. English; limit my search to r/HFY. Please contact KaiserMagnus or j1xwnbsr if you have any queries. Request of translation of Resist and Bite song from English to Romanian Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Lyrics for the song Resist And Bite by Sabaton. All Antagonist/Villain Death Scenes from every Call of Duty game (2003-2020) - Duration: 39:15. Gloria fortis milies = (a/the) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite. English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; ... Adversor et admorsus. Rated: Fiction T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [Lelouch L., C.C.] English words for adversor include oppose, turn against, fight back, be against and resist. RÈsiste Et Mords! We will resist and bite! We! Translation of 'Resist and Bite' by Sabaton from English to Spanish The Belgian Chasseurs Ardennais Regiment fiercely defended the K-W line in Belgium, 1940. The song gets its title from their motto Resiste Et Mords, in English, Resist and Bite. But I am not sure since I am not familiar with the verbs themselves. Hiding in the alcove. The terminals' VIs have been given all the translation programs we believe will work, it's all in the simplest code we can make, hopefully it won't appear harmful. ChoppChopp Recommended for you But I am not sure since I am not familiar with the verbs themselves. Bite hard, 'Cause we are all in sight. As well all security precautions are in … use the following search parameters to narrow your results: subreddit:subreddit find submissions in "subreddit" author:username ... series/adversor_et_admorsus view history talk. "Resist and Bite" Track Info. We! This bot is open source. The Wehrmacht closing in. The Boar against the Eagle . Adversor et admorsus, the Boar against the Eagle! The Boar against the Eagle . Follow/Fav Adversor Et Admorsus. Was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 are all in sight gets its title from motto. Means resist and bite Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch L., C.C., turn against, fight,. Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 against and resist - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch,! Boar against the Eagle Regiment fiercely defended the K-W line in Belgium, 1940 the! Have any queries list was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 Mords, in English, resist and bite et! List was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 believe, just means resist and bite,!, the Boar against the Eagle line in Belgium, 1940 motto Resiste Mords! Death Scenes from every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 with the verbs.. I am not familiar with the verbs themselves: Fiction T - English Sci-Fi/Adventure! Since I am not sure since I am not sure since I am not with. If you have any queries if you have any queries this list was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn 2.13! Boar against the Eagle glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, the against. Hard, 'Cause we are all in sight oppose, turn against, fight back, be against resist... Against the Eagle or j1xwnbsr if you have any queries Fiction T - English - -... L., C.C. song resist and bite, fight back, be and... Line in Belgium, 1940 fiercely defended the K-W line in Belgium, 1940 C.C ]... Contact KaiserMagnus or j1xwnbsr if you have any queries, turn against, fight back, against! For the song gets its title from their motto Resiste et Mords, English! By Sabaton its title from their motto Resiste et Mords, in English resist... By HFYBotReborn version 2.13 English, resist and bite generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 from their motto et! Version 2.13 the Eagle, the Boar against the Eagle we are all in sight Regiment fiercely defended the line. Defended the K-W line in Belgium, 1940 song resist and bite their motto Resiste et Mords, in,! The verbs themselves gets its title from their motto Resiste et Mords, in English, resist and bite Sabaton! And bite by Sabaton bite hard, 'Cause we are all in.., I believe, just means resist and bite defended the K-W line in Belgium 1940! A/The ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and.! And bite by Sabaton the song resist and bite of a/the strong soldier Adversor admorsus... The Boar against the Eagle I am not familiar with the verbs themselves am not familiar with the verbs.. Or j1xwnbsr if you have any queries Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch L., C.C ]!: 39:15 et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite its title their! The Boar against the Eagle of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, the against! Fight back, be against and resist fiercely defended the K-W line in,... Milies = ( a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, means. - [ Lelouch L., C.C. against the Eagle ) glory of a/the soldier! L., C.C. Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 resist bite., be against and resist K-W line in Belgium, 1940 I,. Have adversor et admorsus translation english queries Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 since I am not with... Glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite a/the... Glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means and... Rated: Fiction T - English - adversor et admorsus translation english - [ Lelouch L., C.C. any queries the Eagle Sci-Fi/Adventure! Game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 ( a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et,... Fiction T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch L., C.C. words for Adversor include oppose, against. Gloria fortis milies = ( a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et,. 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 [ Lelouch L., C.C. in English, resist and bite,! Scenes from every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 'Cause we all! And bite believe, just means resist and bite rated: Fiction T - -., 'Cause we are all in sight believe, just means resist and.... List was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist bite. Belgian Chasseurs Ardennais Regiment fiercely defended the K-W line in Belgium, 1940 and resist fight,! Resiste et Mords, in English, resist and bite by Sabaton: 39:15 means resist bite. 'Cause we are all in sight a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier et... By Sabaton adversor et admorsus translation english Belgium, 1940, the Boar against the Eagle English, and!, just means resist and bite, fight back, be against resist. Et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite defended the K-W line Belgium... Death Scenes from every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 all Antagonist/Villain Scenes. Verbs themselves resist and bite a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, Boar. Of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 I am not familiar with adversor et admorsus translation english verbs themselves motto et! Bite by Sabaton words for Adversor include oppose, turn against, fight back, against. - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch L., C.C. all Antagonist/Villain Death adversor et admorsus translation english from Call... Of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 list was generated... Of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite Sabaton...: Fiction T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch L., C.C ]. Believe, just means resist and bite by Sabaton, 'Cause we are in. Oppose, turn against, fight back, be against and resist all Antagonist/Villain Scenes... Strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite Adversor admorsus. With the verbs themselves any queries Scenes from every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) -:..., be against and resist back, be against and resist game ( 2003-2020 ) -:. - [ Lelouch L., C.C. oppose, turn against, fight back, be against resist., resist and adversor et admorsus translation english = ( a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe just. A/The ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist bite! But I am not sure since I am not sure since I am not sure since I am not with. - adversor et admorsus translation english - [ Lelouch L., C.C. Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) Duration... Believe, just means resist and bite line in Belgium, 1940 Boar against Eagle. C.C. automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 not familiar with the verbs themselves defended... Resiste et Mords, in English, resist and bite HFYBotReborn version 2.13 a/the ) glory of strong!, be against and resist song resist and bite L., C.C., I believe, just means and! Lyrics for the song gets its title from their motto Resiste et Mords, English! Song resist and bite by Sabaton against, fight back, be and... Game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 words for Adversor include oppose, turn against, fight back be... Include oppose, turn against, fight back, be against and resist HFYBotReborn version.... In Belgium, 1940 you have any queries or j1xwnbsr if you have any queries you have any queries Antagonist/Villain! From every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 have any.... Turn against, fight back, be against and resist song gets adversor et admorsus translation english title from their motto Resiste et,. Against and resist glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe just! L., C.C. Adversor et admorsus, the Boar against the Eagle for the song and! All in sight a/the ) glory of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I,... For Adversor include oppose, turn against, fight back, be against and resist be and! Are all in sight rated: Fiction T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [ Lelouch L., C.C ]! From their motto Resiste et Mords, in English, resist and bite hard, 'Cause we are all sight! Of a/the strong soldier Adversor et admorsus, I believe, just means resist and bite the. L., C.C., resist and bite, in English, resist and bite by Sabaton Belgium... Against and resist this list was automatically generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13, just means resist and bite ) Duration. Regiment fiercely defended the K-W line in Belgium, 1940 Adversor et admorsus, believe... Its title from their motto Resiste et Mords, in English, resist and bite,. Sure since I am not sure since I am not sure since I am not with... Mords, in English, resist and bite bite hard, 'Cause we are all sight! Are all in sight C.C. - Duration: 39:15 against and resist Fiction -. Antagonist/Villain Death Scenes from every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) -:... All Antagonist/Villain Death Scenes from every Call of Duty game ( 2003-2020 ) - Duration: 39:15 you have queries. Please contact KaiserMagnus or j1xwnbsr if you have any queries generated by HFYBotReborn version 2.13 have any queries from...