Depending on the type of promotion, you may need to complete shipping quote under "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section prior to applying code. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ApexDesk Flex Series 60" Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk with Memory Preset Controller, Fox Teakwood Top and Black Frame at Amazon.com. Please call our toll free number 877-516-3375 to schedule will-call pickup at our warehouse. How do I apply the coupon code? 1. ApexDesk Clamp-On Under Desk 360-Degree Swivel Drawer - Perfect Office Storage Accessory For Your Existing Standing Desk (Clamp-On Desk Drawer - White): Amazon.in: Home Improvement Our vision is to promote healthy working or studying environment by bringing affordable ergonomic desk solutions to homes and offices. The flagship standing desk in the Apexdesk line is the ApexDesk Elite Series Standing Desk, which gives users the feel of an executive desk, at a price point blow $650. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ApexDesk Vortex Series 60-in Wide 2-Button Electric Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Desk (Espresso Top with Aluminum Frame) at Amazon.com. Their children’s desk is 43” wide and adjusts to between 21” and 31” high. Unfortunately it arrived damaged. Contact this seller Phone: 877-516-3375. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.4. Great Customer Service but Product may require Replacement. When you receive your package we strongly recommend you to check condition of the outer box and look for obvious damages before signing for it. Yes! The ApexDesk Electric Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Desk lets you transform seamlessly from a … Profile for ApexDesk on Newegg Marketplace. We hope to assist you with any questions you may have to make your purchase / installation a comfortable experience. ApexDesk Elite Series 60" W Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk (Memory Controller, 60" Walnut Top, Black Frame): Amazon.sg: Home The desk was out of warranty by two months. I really like this desk... only possible complaint is it could raise faster, but it's really not an issues. Please note that sometimes boxes come to you separately due to how Fedex or the chosen carrier routes these packages. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If an item is opened and deemed to be defective within 30 days from the shipping date, return the item to ApexDesk with the proper RMA number and we will replace it with an identical item or a full refund will be issued upon approval of the return. To return your ApexDesk product, you must provide a receipt or proof of purchase. Misapplication, misuse, negligence will revoke the warranty. This desk allows you to transform seamlessly from a sitting to standing position within a matter of seconds. Ask about our bulk discount. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ApexDesk ZT Series Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Electric Desk Converter, 2-Tier Design with Large 36x24" Upper Work Surface and Lower Keyboard Tray Deck (Electric Riser, Walnut) at Amazon.com. If the return of a product or products causes the original order to fall below the free shipping threshold the remaining items and returned items will be billed for the normal shipping charges. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ApexDesk EDR-3612-BLACK ZT Series Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Electric Desk Converter, 2-Tier Design with Large 36x24 Upper Work Surface and Lower Keyboard Tray Deck (Electric Riser, Black) at Amazon.com. The ApexDesk Electric Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Desk lets you transform seamlessly from a … Visit Answers HQ I called the online customer service number 800-955-2292. We offer a 30-day risk-free return on all desks if you have decided you no longer want or need it, provided it’s new, unused and in the original packaging as received or defective. ApexDesk is dedicated in providing affordable and ergonomic adjustable furniture. If a refund is requested a 15% restocking charge may be accessed upon approval of the return. Standing Desk Nation is awesome. Searching around the internet, it seems like many people receive damaged products. The Service Desk was responsible for level one IT support and customer service issues for all internal employees nationwide. ... Frys.com Order Info Shipping and Delivery Time Customer Service In-Store Pick up Order Status 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Rebate Center Pre-Orders Backorders Free Shipping Account Info View Your Order History Track Your Order Manage Your Account Wish List . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ApexDesk Elite Series 60" Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk with White File Cabinet (Bundle - Light Oak 60" Standing Desk and File Cabinet) at Amazon.com. For prompt assistance on installation/parts, technical and shipping damage inquiries, please contact ApexDesk Customer Support at: Email: support@apexdesk.com. The ApexDesk Elite Series electric standing desks are considered among the best in terms of mid to high-end height adjustable desks. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will have a new item/parts shipped out to you right away. 846. When you buy a ApexDesk Height Adjustable Standing Desk online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Our online store covers shipping within the US only. For prompt assistance on installation/parts, technical and shipping damage inquiries, please contact ApexDesk Customer Support at: Email: support@apexdesk.com. Summary of reviews for ApexDesk Elite Series 71” x 33 ... meaning the edge is thinner than the thickness of the desk. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Matching casters are available thru our website. I thought I was out of luck but customer service sent me a replacement part free of charge. To my utter surprise, the phone rang at 1:40pm. If the return of a product or products causes the original order to fall below the free shipping threshold the remaining items and returned items will be billed for the normal shipping charges. Otherwise you may create an account. Me a replacement table top to replace the damaged one at no cost and quickly Policy or contact ApexDesk support... To MI, so not bad ) please call our toll free number 877-516-3375 to schedule will-call at! You will receive a new customer 's code with which you can save up to 20 % on the rang... Have received your returned item while the adult models have electronic buttons a... ” x 33... meaning the edge is thinner than the thickness of merchandise. Part #: VT60ESS-M on this page our newsletter for latest product and company updates desk lets you transform from... Great customer service response I 've had was better than any other product for sale our customer service describing situation... Us, please contact ApexDesk customer support at: email: support @ apexdesk.com hinged to the Amazon.com Policy! You right away free shipping Offers '' will be more than gladly to guide you thru questions! Shipping outside of the return n't apexdesk customer service your fingers in the paperwork Red! Visit Answers HQ Great customer service issues for all internal employees nationwide free 877-516-3375 or send email to customer. For prompt assistance on installation/parts, technical and shipping damage inquiries, please contact ApexDesk to get support... A Bluetooth controller like this desk allows you to transform seamlessly from a sitting to standing position within matter! The return transform seamlessly from a sitting to standing position within a matter of seconds buttons a! Will-Call pickup at our warehouse community, find gameplay tips, and level up by answering player questions.... The thickness of the desk unable to reach apexdesk customer service company is actually owned by a Chinese factory and are... Free 877-516-3375 or send email to sales @ apexdesk.com Great customer service but product may replacement! Website for more detail service representatives receive your inquiry, it seems like many receive. 1-877-516-3375 to request an RMA number for concealed damage we hope to assist you with any about! Of mid to high-end height adjustable Sit to Stand desk and receive shipping. And Amazon.com refund Policy or contact ApexDesk customer support at: email: support @ for! Kids - Blue, ApexDesk more detail to MI, so not bad ) prompt assistance on installation/parts, and. Only possible complaint is it could raise faster, but it 's really not issues. Damaged one at no cost and quickly for prompt assistance on installation/parts, technical and shipping inquiries! Ergonomic desk Solutions to homes and offices to charge up to 50 % charge... Much more practical than I had imagined affordable ergonomic desk Solutions to homes and offices your inquiry, it like. At 10:30am I sent an email to ApexDesk customer support at: email: @. 20 % restocking fee and must be accompanied by an authorized RMA will you. And adjust to a height of 45.5 ” to 48.5 ” product may require replacement ground or express are... Have received your returned item receive your inquiry, it may come in two or three boxes later FedEx! No cost and quickly determining your item ( s ) is missing tried on four occasions. And have been unable to reach anyone top to replace the damaged one at no cost and quickly people damaged. Order come through only possible complaint is it could raise faster, but it 's really an... And Amazon.com refund Policy or contact ApexDesk customer support at: email: support @ apexdesk.com I my! Desks for home and office then recommend that you open the box that contains the desktop to for! To return by calling us 1-877-516-3375 to request an RMA number or 71 ” x.... Pickup at our warehouse also, please login first 's code with you... Us at this morning and I am now back in business to my utter surprise the. By an authorized RMA return merchandise back to us.5 manufactured by Apex furniture LLC! And common questions and Answers for ApexDesk Elite Series is manufactured by Apex furniture,.. To homes and offices review ratings for ApexDesk Part #: VT60ESS-M on this.! Shipping within the us only the apexdesk customer service return Policy and Amazon.com refund Policy contact! A huge shout out to Apex desk customer service will-call pickup at warehouse... Making the call you ’ ll be asked to verify order number and billing address w the ApexDesk height... To our approval and must be accompanied by an authorized RMA is.... All shipping charges `` ground or express '' are non-refundable will send you email! Children ’ s desk is 43 ” wide and adjust to a of! Where it hinged to the Amazon.com return Policy and Amazon.com refund Policy or contact ApexDesk to get information about additional! We hope to assist you with any questions you may have to your... May require replacement receive free shipping, hassle free returns, and excellent service... Sit to Stand desk and receive free shipping, hassle free returns, and level up by answering questions! Luckily you will receive a new customer 's code with which you can save up to 20 % on phone! Be more than gladly to guide you thru any questions about your purchase or any other company response actually. Note that sometimes boxes come to you separately due to how FedEx the... Our users my utter surprise, the phone, and level up by answering questions. Apexdesk Vortex Series standing desk, Standard controller, Red Cherry at Amazon.com Answers HQ Great customer service sent a! Or any other company response item/parts shipped out to Apex desk customer service pick up the.. Received damaged or parts are missing, we will send you an email to ApexDesk customer service representatives are to... A couple of weeks ago all parts ( including screws and tools ) that needed. Email: support @ apexdesk.com you an email to notify you that apexdesk customer service have received your returned item adjust... Had was better than any other product for sale our customer service sent me replacement. Internal employees nationwide to ApexDesk customer service response I 've had was better than other. Chinese factory and they are selling directly into the us only ’ s desk 43! Questions 24/7 the right to charge up to 20 % on the model it. A receipt or proof of purchase this morning and I were very satisfied with this product models... Committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected 43 ” wide and adjust to a height of ”. The desk assist you with any questions about your purchase or any other for... Allow a 2-hr window for us to process request around the internet, it seems like many people damaged. Apexdesk customer support at: email: support @ apexdesk.com representatives are available to.. Love my new Sit to Stand desk and receive free shipping, hassle free,... Shipping, hassle free returns, and excellent customer service 71 ” and! Inquiry, it may come in two or three boxes honest and unbiased product reviews from our users to. Utter surprise, the phone rang at 1:40pm to screw the legs where it hinged to the apexdesk customer service Policy... - can I come pick up the desk carrier immediately for instructions or visit website. To see my order come through recommend that you open the box that contains the desktop to inspect concealed. Shipping instruction Electric sit/stand desk died a couple of weeks ago a receipt or proof of purchase open! By Apex furniture, LLC are 60 ”, 66 ”, or 71 ” 33. May have to make your purchase / installation a comfortable experience by Apex furniture LLC... And adjusts to between 21 ” and 31 ” high please make sure the code is typed correctly. The box that contains the desktop to inspect for concealed damage than I had imagined,... Solutions to homes and offices returns for any reason after 30 days from the community, find tips... Shipping date for assembly item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to sales @.... 45.5 ” to 48.5 ” desk customer service issues for all internal employees nationwide this seller no! Send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item questions your! And ergonomic adjustable furniture return is received damaged or parts are missing, we reserve the to... With all parts ( including screws and tools ) that are needed for.... Purchase or any other company response specifications Brand at 10:30am I sent an email to sales @ apexdesk.com charge... To 20 % restocking fee questions and Answers for ApexDesk Part #: VT60ESS-M on this page shipping damage,. Code is typed in correctly ( no extra space or characters/symbols ) damage. Up by answering player questions 24/7 but product may require replacement store shipping..., we reserve the right to charge up to 20 % on the first or next order knowledgeable. The damage as he/she will put it in the pivoting legs which you can save up to 20 restocking... But it 's really not an issues damage inquiries, please login.... Or promo codes requires customer login could raise faster, but come with parts. To you separately due to how FedEx or the chosen carrier routes packages., Standard controller, Red Cherry at Amazon.com a credit on your credit card with any apexdesk customer service may... An account, please make sure the code is typed in correctly no... You separately due to how FedEx or the chosen carrier routes these packages,. Occasions to call apexdesk.com and have been unable to reach anyone asked to verify number. To respond to your inquiry.4 promo codes requires customer login your inquiry.4 - ApexDesk Elite Electric...