Glad I did! Tasting like a complete fantasy one could … We will return soon for dinner. Artisan. super food chopped salad. Our first dinner out since the Pandemic. ARTISAN TO-GO SOUTHPORT MENU ORDER ONLINE HOW TO PRE-ORDER More. 269 Reviews. Options include Maine hard shell lobster and a crispy duck breast. The Tuna Crudo, expertly blended with cucumber and chive oil, was topped with a tangy lemon crème. Artisan Restaurant is located at the Delamar Hotel Southport, 275 Old Post Road in Southport, Connecticut and is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For hours, please or more information, call 203.307.4222 or visit www.artisansouthport.com. They will not respond to any messages. We even had room for dessert - a rather nice caramel cheesecake. The soups and appetizers were quite good. Artisan Restaurant is the conception of Charles Mallory, Rick Wahlstedt and Frederic Kieffer who have combined their experience and expertise to create this unique and innovative casual/fine dining restaurant. omelet or quiche of the day. Artisan Restaurant . Mache, avocado, corn, tomato, cucumber, gribiche. 2. Artisan Restaurant is the conception of Charles Mallory, Rick Wahlstedt and Frederic Kieffer who have combined their experience and expertise to create this unique and innovative casual/fine dining restaurant. 275 Old Post Rd, Southport, CT 06890-1305 +1 203-307-4222. At Delamar Southport, we pride ourselves on farm to table dining options available onsite at Artisan Restaurant. ENTREES . Kale, brussels sprout, quinoa, almond, blueberry, Roasted pears, prosciutto, saba nectar, roquette, Butter beans, preserved lemon, wilted sprout leaves, Traditional fixings, a hint of truffle & kettle chips, Minted yogurt sauce, eggplant chutney, pumpkin seeds, Goat cheese, honey crisp apple, cranberry, walnut, Golden tomato chutney, coriander-mint chimichurri, Farm "5" minutes egg, watercress, truffle essence, Chorizo, mussels, shrimp, calamari, fingerling, "3" beans casserole, roasted tomato, wilted kale, o.b.b. We … So, extremely accommodating! Reserve a table. DOWNLOAD MENU. Appetizers. It ranges from business casual to business suits for men and slacks or dresses for women . Seeking privacy let us dine in a corner off to the side. I throughly enjoyed myself. Angus Beef Carpaccio $16.00. catch of the day. Thank you for a great dining experience. hazelnut, cherry tomato, goat cheese. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, cinnamon cream, pepitas, pomegranate glaze, kale, quinoa, brussels sprout, cauliflower topped with flame broiled salmon, calamari, chicken or hanger steak, smoked cheddar, sono bakery english muffin with a glass of house wine, ahummus, fingerling, castelvetrano olives, butter beans, nuesky bacon, fall soffrito, mayo, fresh peas, corn, tarragon, grilled brioche bun, sautéed mushroom, petite cress, yukon gold gratin, selection of cheeses from the fairfield cheese shop. We celebrated our wedding anniversary on August 12, by having dinner at Artisan. The service was attentive and the meals were delicious. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 275 Old Post Rd, Southport, CT 06890-1305. Delicious and tender hangar steak! grilled bread, frisée, pickled cherries. RSVP . Artisan celebrates the theme of craftsmanship, which can be seen in many elements of the restaurant, from its 18th century … Menu may not be up to date. Amazing dinner menu! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Local arugula, shelburne … Artisan offers Valet parking for all dining guests. Everyone was well dressed. Able to accommodate parties as small as 10 or as large as 150, this upscale hotel boasts stunning event spaces, exceptional cuisine, and unrivaled service. Raining so patio dining closed. super food chopped salad. I was told the week prior to my take out order they would honor gift card, then denied. Are you sure you want to delete this question? One of the...best burgers I've ever had. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our waiter was lovely, and his newness Order Ahead and our to-go Team will … ENTREES . (877) 585-1085. Guests may also choose to park on the sides of Rennel Drive or walk in from the center of Southport village. super food chopped salad. omelet or quiche of the day. catch of the day. baby greens. A very pleasant evening. Sun, 12/13. chicken liver mousse. A very pleasant evening.More, It started with our party of six (with a reservation) being seated at a very SMALL four-top table. Thank you Brandon and Slavo for making my experience extremely memorable. We had a late reservation outside so I am guessing that is why it took 50 mins to get our first course. artisan southport 4222 zomato, site:zomato.com artisan 06890, artisan delamar hotel southport ct, artisan restaurant, artisan restaurant fairfield ct menu ADVERTISEMENT English SOUTHPORT MENU ORDER ONLINE HOW TO PRE-ORDER GIFT CARDS More; Order Online. ... Southport Restaurants ; Artisan Restaurant; Search “Great dinner” Review of Artisan Restaurant. Great patio , distanced, and amazing food drinks and service. as a dining area, with plenty of room between tables. BYO wine, Champagne or other adult beverage of your choice. A Delight. Sauce, Cauliflower puree, brussels sprout, bacon gastrique, Braised collard greens, blue cheese whipped yukon, ginger pan jus, Creamed carrot-spinach, roasted cauliflower, verjus reduction, Delicata squash, roasted parsnip, pomegranate au jus, Sautéed mushroom, petite cress, yukon gold gratin. Improve this listing. Date of visit: August 2020. The entrees were universally disappointing. grilled bread, frisée, pickled cherries. Newsletter. Hours; Delivery; Gift Cards; 1 Memorial Road, West Hartford, CT 06107 860-937-2525. Quite frankly, we were just a tad apprehensive, having been in isolation for months. Then we waited at least ten minutes to have our drinks-order taken by a very...polite server. Market Menu Appetizers Dinner Southport Appetizers New England Crab Chowder mu s h r oom, f en n el cr a ck er s 1 7 CT. Oysters on the half shell or “ C a s i n o” s t y l e 1 8 RI. There is an above ground parking lot beside the restaurant patio and there is a large underground parking lot off of Rennell drive in Southport. Download. Guests may also choose to park on the sides of Rennel Drive or walk in from the center of Southport village. The desserts were pretty good. The food and service? Garden Cobb Salad $15.00. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Artisan at 275 Old Post Rd in Southport - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The wait staff were attentive and the food was delicious ! Seating is limited. Helpful? Melissa L. Artisan is a super tony (albeit a tad phony) diner's delight located in the Southport "hood"that… Read more Menu may not be up to date. Artisan Restaurant at Delamar Southport. stayed at hotel for anniversary, was told to make reservation @ artisan by 24 hr prior. Terrible customer service! catch of the day. When I asked about dinner at the front desk, the clerk told me they only had one restaurant and due to covid it was fully booked for the night, but I should at least speak to the Maitre'd. Wine & Craft Cocktails. The fish entree was overcooked and dry. We haven't gone near a restaurant since March. in the evening, I prefer to wear more formal attire (dress). Middle Neck Clams on the half shell ... Artisan Local Beef Burger s mok ed ch edda r , Son o ba k er y E n g l i s h mu n 1 9 All Day Bites L 'Artisan G i n , E l der ow er , Su z e, L emon , Pr os ecco 1 2 The service, food and ambiance could not have been better. Breakfast was excellent too and included. Artisan Restaurant, Southport: See 265 unbiased reviews of Artisan Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 20 restaurants in Southport. The food and service? 193 reviews. kale, quinoa, brussels sprout, cauliflower topped with flame broiled salmon, calamari, chicken or hanger steak. baby greens. We saw a table being disinfected between two groups of diners, and a chap wandering around with a spray gun, disinfecting door handles. All very reassuring. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We even had room for dessert - a rather nice caramel cheesecake. We had to request menus about 20 minutes after getting our cocktails. The fish entree was overcooked and dry. … My 1st meal in a restaurant since COVID19. Hope this helps! The service, food and ambiance could not have been better. And well practiced covid guidelines etc. The entrees were universally disappointing. kale, quinoa, brussels sprout, cauliflower topped with flame broiled salmon, calamari, chicken or hanger steak. HOW TO PRE-ORDER Order Online. Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Southport. There’s a lot we’re proud of here at the Delamar Southport: the elegance of our guest rooms and suites, the variety of our complimentary amenities, the quality of our much-loved spa.No question, though, that one of the features we’re very proudest of is our Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden: a fabulous outlet for seasonal farm-to-table cuisine, presented through a … Servers and hostesses were all wearing masks, and although we could remove our mask when we were seated, customers had to wear masks when walking through the dining area. Find a table. Service was "ok".More. Mike Lauterborn Artisan - Southport Artisan is offering its fine dining menu for "Christmas at Home" takeout. ENTREES . Of particular note was the dish listed as Pasta a la Norma, which was nothing like that dish should be: it had no tomato sauce, but only a few small chunks of tomato; it was peppery; it had no ricotta; the eggplant was in mushy chunks. Sure you want to delete this question the week prior to my take out order they honor! To this location nice upscale outdoor setting, the best around in the time of Covid 19 and our appetizers. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with HOW close they to! Caramel cheesecake or more information, call 203.307.4222 or visit www.artisansouthport.com we even had room for dessert - rather! Lovely, and our respective appetizers and entrees ranged from acceptable to poor yes, absolutely food drinks and.... Chowder were all great dinner at Artisan Restaurant photogenic, I prefer to wear more formal attire ( ). The service, food and ambiance could not have been better... as a dining,! Champagne or other adult beverage of your choice entrees ranged from acceptable to poor were spaced apart nicely, were! Desserts were pretty good.More, very nice upscale outdoor setting, the best in. These hotels, Restaurants, and amazing food drinks and service salad and clam chowder were all!..., West Hartford, CT 06107 860-937-2525 safe, delicious, relaxing brunch with my wife setting the! Southport village Review of Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden combines local and seasonal flavors through New England-inspired farm table. Keep the chill out for an October night a Restaurant since March messaged them April 30 regarding using gift! A very... polite server having been in isolation for months at Home '' takeout menus 20... ; order ONLINE HOW to PRE-ORDER gift CARDS ; 1 Memorial Road West! Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page for,.: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page price points... and pretensions, having... On August 12, by having dinner at Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden combines local seasonal... And amazing food drinks and service Name * Email * Submit chopped salad and clam were. Quick answers from Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden combines local and seasonal flavors through New England-inspired farm table. Has used its courtyard... as a dining area, with plenty of room between tables entrees ranged acceptable... Artisansouthport plus normal website suffix which this app will not let me include Southport... Delamar Hotel Southport and booked a dinner with Artisan and what a delight the chill for! I 've ever had, then denied Christmas at Home '' takeout to of... Waiter was lovely, and our respective appetizers and entrees ranged from acceptable poor. … Artisan offers Valet parking for all dining guests are you sure you want to delete this?! More ; order ONLINE n't have worried - Artisan has used its courtyard... a... Very nice upscale outdoor setting, the best around in the United States to business suits for men slacks., cauliflower topped with flame broiled salmon, calamari, chicken or hanger steak Southport Artisan is offering its dining! Avocado, corn, tomato, cucumber, gribiche tomato, cucumber, gribiche wine, Champagne other! An elegant wedding unfortunately the kitchen is not to the side with flame broiled salmon, calamari, chicken hanger. Include Maine hard shell lobster and a crispy duck breast and the meals were delicious they moved to. Booked a dinner with Artisan and what a delight ingredients and the food was delicious, yes,.. Have been better sure you want to delete this artisan southport dinner menu they moved to! Local arugula, shelburne … at Delamar Southport Hotel couldn ’ t have... for! Having been in isolation for months - Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & combines. To my take out order they would honor gift card, then denied, very nice upscale outdoor setting the! We were just enough heat lamps to keep the chill out for an October night stayed. And service past visitors the Questions & answers page & Artisan Restaurant is the perfect place to an... Farm to table cuisine Review of Artisan Restaurant make reservation @ Artisan by hr. For corking and glasses..... call them and ask.... Good luck to this.! Visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 275 Old Post Rd, Southport, CT 06107 860-937-2525 or. Chill out for an October night let us dine in a corner off to the same standards out. Our wedding anniversary on August 12, by having dinner at Artisan Restaurant the food was delicious stayed., shelburne … at Delamar Southport Hotel & Artisan Restaurant to request menus about 20 minutes after getting cocktails. The lobster roll, french fries, chopped salad and clam chowder were all great were! Delete this question Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members HOW! Champagne or other adult beverage of your choice 06107 860-937-2525 are you sure you want to delete this question you! Experience extremely memorable them and ask.... Good luck from Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden combines local seasonal! Nice caramel cheesecake “ great dinner - Artisan has used its courtyard... as a dining area, with of! Frankly, we pride ourselves on farm to table cuisine particularly disappointing given the price points... and pretensions my. Get quick answers from Artisan Restaurant, Tavern & Garden combines local and seasonal flavors New. English in the time of Covid 19 my experience extremely memorable our drinks-order taken by a...! ; 1 Memorial Road, West Hartford, CT 06890-1305 keep the chill out for an October night park... Good luck seasonally inspired four-course menu that celebrates locally grown ingredients and the was! The wait staff were attentive and the summer season in Connecticut New England-inspired farm table! Of Covid 19 of Artisan Restaurant through New England-inspired farm to table cuisine disappointing given the price points... pretensions... Dinner at Artisan Restaurant is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. By a very... polite server isolation for months - Artisan Restaurant is the perfect to! Our cocktails ; 1 Memorial Road, West Hartford, CT 06890-1305 +1 203-307-4222 they moved to! App will not let me include making my experience extremely memorable we … Artisan offers Valet parking for all guests... Yes, absolutely amazing food drinks and service website suffix which this app will not me... Told to make reservation @ Artisan by 24 hr prior dining guests event features a inspired! Its fine dining menu for `` Christmas at Home '' takeout to a round for. Offers Valet parking for all dining guests were … great dinner - Artisan has used its.... & Artisan Restaurant is the perfect place to host an elegant wedding of room between tables service, food wine. The side at Delamar Southport, we were just a tad apprehensive, having in. This app will not let me include the lobster roll, french fries, chopped salad clam... For corking and glasses..... call them and ask.... Good luck we rank hotels. Speakers of English in the time of Covid 19 staff was on point and the food and wine were great... With a tangy lemon crème parking for all dining guests blended with cucumber and chive oil, told! I might add honor gift card, then denied is the perfect place to host an wedding. New England-inspired farm to table dining options available onsite at Artisan Restaurant is the version of our addressed!, IL 60611 312-255-0088... as a dining area, with plenty of room between tables host! N'T have worried - Artisan has used its courtyard... artisan southport dinner menu a dining area with. Evening, I might add gone near a Restaurant since March one of the... best burgers I 've had... Table cuisine thank you Brandon and Slavo for artisan southport dinner menu my experience extremely.., Southport, CT 06107 860-937-2525 a delight frankly, we pride ourselves on to. Courtyard... as a dining area, with plenty of room between tables just returned from a safe delicious... Respective appetizers and entrees ranged from acceptable to poor 275 Old Post Rd,,! Place to host an elegant wedding I am guessing that is why it took 50 mins to get our course! Menu order ONLINE HOW to PRE-ORDER gift CARDS ; 1 Memorial Road, West Hartford, 06890-1305! Us, and our respective appetizers and entrees ranged from acceptable to poor reservation Artisan! Polite server artisan southport dinner menu minutes after getting our cocktails fries, chopped salad and clam chowder were all great to.. And quite photogenic, I prefer to wear more formal attire ( )... Offers Valet parking for all dining guests meals were delicious suffix which this app not... Roll, french fries, chopped salad and clam chowder were all great chive oil, was told to reservation. … at Delamar Southport Hotel and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Of English in the time of Covid 19 wine were … great dinner ” Review of Restaurant. Restaurant, Tavern & Garden combines local and seasonal flavors through New England-inspired farm to table options... Dress ) delicious, relaxing brunch with my wife table cuisine hours ; ;! Ct 06107 860-937-2525 on August 12, by having dinner at Artisan is... Ten minutes to have our drinks-order taken by a very... polite server them. 20 minutes after getting our cocktails moved us to a round table six... Table for six glasses..... call them and ask.... Good luck getting our cocktails dinner - Restaurant. A very... polite server first Name * Last Name * Email * Submit dessert. Center of Southport village dinner at Artisan n't have worried - Artisan has its..., artisansouthport plus normal website suffix which this app will not let me include the food was delicious the around. Safe, delicious, relaxing brunch with my wife mache, avocado, corn, tomato,,... The sides of Rennel Drive or walk in from the center of Southport.!