Air Rifles - Airguns - Crosman. But I'm sure Crosman knows what they are doing and there's a demand for this performance at the price point. This one comes with a Crosman 4×32 scope. Time spent shooting is time well spent. So why does the Stoeger cost over $20 more than the Crosman. They are all reasonable powerful and reasonable accurate, what they are not is well made or durable. Best Price Crosman 1077 Repeat Air Rifle And Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review Required fields are marked * Name * Email * Your rating * Your review * Add to Wishlist. With only 31.5 lbs. Nothing is actually moving in the trigger, i.e. the engagement between the sear and the strut does not change when you pull through the first “stage” of the trigger. Stoeger X10 and Crosman Quest 1000X Review and Comparison. i tried the butt against my shoulder and off to let it recoil. If you searching to evaluate Cricket Air Rifle Stock And Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Manual price. In .177 caliber, the muzzle velocity is claimed to be 1000 fps, but with hunting loads you'll see more like 800-850 fps. Product Details Item comes in various specifications. Shop and get expert advice from the largest airgun retailer! the engagement between the sear and the strut does not change when you pull through the first “stage” of the trigger. Date: 15/12/2020 15:28. One shot kill, as long as my aim is on. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. CenterPoint 4x32mm riflescope. Want to get 5% off? Any experiences - None that are good. Please read this owner's manual completely. Start Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Crossman Expedition Air Rifle PDF 3:54. Stoeger X50 and Benjamin Super Streak Comparison R... GTXaa Trigger Fits Both Stoeger X10, X20 and X50 T... QB78 Deluxe Ten Yard Gold Service Test Target. 1 star (48 votes) (16 votes) (2 votes) (2 votes) (1 vote) Crosman Quest 1000X. Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle Visit the Crosman Store. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2007. Congratulations and thank you for purchasing the CROSMAN® Model C1K77 or the Model C8M77 .177caliber (4.5-mm) pellet airgun. the only prob i've had with it is the spring....it recently broke(being cocked while hunting with it...i think)but i was able to buy a new spring for 10 bucks nd now it shoots like brand new again highly recomend this to anyone my little bro (9yrs old) can cock it with the use of some leverage and by this summer i expect him to be able to do it no prob very hard hitting and loud(not for the city) and a little jumpy with recoil, Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2009. 4.0 out of 5 stars Crosman Quest 1000. Crosman 600 .22 Caliber semi auto pellet pistol - Duration: 5:42. The most helpful favorable review. Shop All Sale. Crosman Airguns Reviews. 5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be happier with my purchase! Both are based on the B18/19 platform and have similar specifications. We received many requests for us to review this product. Customer Reviews for Crosman Quest 1000X Average Customer Review 4.5 (69 reviews) 5 star. It's certainly the most powerful of the three you list, probably the most accurate, and it has the feel of a "real" firearm with its wood stock and full size. #If you find #1 Shop for Low Price Craigslist Is It Legal To Sell Air Rifles And Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Manual . Crosman CPNP22SX Air Rifle. You may try to find comparable items and sometimes it helps in selecting purchase. The Quest supplies the same scope and mounts but requires the customer to assemble and sight-in. You may try to find and view discussions. PY-552-1141 Not Available click to see more from this manufacturer. johnny norway.i have many air rifles gamo hunter exstrem 22 cal over priced badly a hatsan at 44 pa great guna benjamin np XL1500 i think the gun is good but can get any accuracy with this gun, the scope providet with the gun is cheap crapbut now the best i bought the stoeger x10 for a month ago, and damm i am supriced this is the best airrifle i ever have shot i been hitting cans 60 yards away with the scope it comes with this rifle i higly recomendet, i have though upgradet the trigger to a gtrII trigger do this and you have the best air gun money can buya last thing dont go for these high power rifles any thing over 1000 feet per second just give you poor accuracy i use only pellets over 9 grains. The cocking force is not bad for an adult. It comes with a Crosman 4×32 scope and mounts. Source(s): buy crosman quest 800x crosman 1000x air rifle: https://shortly.im/qwuwx. I did change the scope so I can zoom in on my target better. Customer Reviews for Crosman Quest 1000X Average Customer Review 4.5 (39 reviews) 5 star. Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Daisy Powerline 35 Pink Camo Air Rifle Best Prices 2018 Ads, Deals and Sales. Re: crosman quest 1000 « Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 07:58:40 AM » i use 2 gloves on my hold hand siting on a bench maybe in the center of the stock where you normally hold it. i also tried for the hell of it a bipod but that didnt help either. Our test rifle tested our patience, but in the end….. well watch the video and find out! Click the "X Comments" link in the orange box under the post. The first ten shots I fired gave a loud crack, since the residual oil was clearing out of the barrel. Treat it with the same respect you would a firearm. Check product details to select what is best for you. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2007. Home Air guns Air rifles Spring-piston air rifles Pellet rifles Wood stock. Crosman Quest 1000X + Scope and Case. I got my rifle through amazon for about 72.00, and I can tell all of you, that was a killer deal. I looked in the manual, and loosened up the two-stage trigger screw, but that barely helped. If power is what you want in an air rifle, look no further than the Crosman Quest 1000x. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 4.5 44 reviews. Would it be possible for someone to email me with their opinion and maybe even some instructions for success. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. No, the Crosman Quest 1000X is not a good airgun. © Blogger templates At first the trigger was very taught to pull back on, and I had no idea when it was going to fire. The hardwood stock on this spring-piston breakbarrel rifle has a … Select options. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2012. BEST BUY AND CHEAP PRICES HERE. I'm getting consistent groupings of about an inch and half - free standing - without the scope - at about fifty feet. I have been using it for around 2 years now (albeit only a few times a year). >>Spring wears out - cost of repair<< Call 1-800-724-7486. ask for part number B18-00-4D for C1K77X = (Crosman Quest 1000X) Unless you have a mainspring compression tool you're going to have to send or take the rifle in for repair. Shop and get expert advice from the largest airgun retailer! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I've had this rifle over a year. I've fired only about 100 pellets, but it seems to be accurate and keeps a pretty flat trajectory out to at least fify yards using Beeman Silver Sting pointed pellets. They've become so focused on the NP line, their other stuff, in my opinion, have started to slightly suffer.I have a 500X and looking at the photos of the 1000X you have, I am disappointed at the quality of the hardwood stock of the 1000X. by Crosman. The Quest looks and feels like a cheap gun.Based on this analysis, the Stoeger X10 is clearly the superior gun. Rifled steel barrel. Sweet Airpowered Deals. It is a break barrel rifle that boasts up to 1000 FPS with a single cock of the rifle. You can read my report here.Stoeger X10 and Crosman Quest 1000X Yes, I know that I sell the X10 and not the Quest, but I was frankly surprised in the detail differences between these two guns that are supposedly "the same" and how they add up. Some parts may already be together in sub-assemblies. it can easily shoot the botom of a can at 20yrds nd the full can at 40(takes practice like all things) no prob w/iron sights. Crosman is also a major supplier of optics, archery and airsoft products. Quick View. Crosman CFRNP17SX Nitro Piston Air Rifle. I use mine to hunt squirrels and rabbits. Pretty Nice rifle very good power very accurate, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2015, Is been a while since 2013 I purchased Crosman Quest from Pyramyd air, Crosman Quest 1000 is a spring brake barrel very accurate has the power for pest control I kill many crows using Crosman Hollow point wood stock is nice very well made nice balanced pretty light weight the trigger is a little hard but with practice and learning artillery hold you'll become an expert besides is so much information tune up and parts my Crosman quest is like new and the only thing I been made is lube and clean the rifle parts and outside to bad is been discontinued lucky I got my Crosman Quest, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2010, I'll keep it simple and do a Pro/Con list-, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2011, I've had my quest for about 3 1/2yrs. en ce moment je bosse beaucoup pour rattraper ma perte de salaire!! Lv 7. je toujours rien, de plus j'ai étais malade, 4 jours cloué au lit putain de grippe!!!! Want to get 5% off? Add to Wish List. Time spent shooting is time well spent. 0 review(s) $ 999.99 – $ 1,079.99. After going through about 500 pellets, though, I now know exactly when the gun is going to fire, so no worries there. Remembering that these air rifles are mostly purchased by shooters with limited experience, this is a big safety feature.- Open sights on the X10 are much better than the Quest.- The X10 has a scope stop slot milled into the receiver, compared to the screw-on Quest scope stop.- Overall "feel" and appearance of the X10 that of a more expensive gun. Check Price on Amazon. Go. Groups really nice and I really like the wood stock. The Quest Night Ops. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2006. Stoeger X10 and Crosman Quest 1000X Review and Comparison. A great buy though! This rifle sends.177 pellets screaming out the barrel at 1,000 fps! The trigger is the same way. Okay, im a little new at this air rifle, bb gun stuff. >>Should I buy a Crosman G1 Xtreme, Quest 1000X?<< You might as well include the Phantom and Storm XT. All weather, synthetic stock. However, I hope until this reviews about it Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Destiny Energy Auto Rifle Reviews will end up being useful. 2 star 1 star (25 votes) (12 votes) (2 votes) Crosman Quest 1000X. Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle. Write a review. The most helpful favorable review. Product Details Item comes in various specifications. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Crosman Quest 1000X + Scope and Case. It is quite accurate once you sight it in. And remember, this airgun is not a toy. SHOPPING Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Dsr 1 Sniper Rifle Review Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Dsr 1 Sniper Rifle Review Reviews : You wan It is the Crosman Quest 1000. - The X10 has a mounted, sighted-in scope. All of the first “stage” is actually just tension against a spring in the trigger blade. With the Crosman triggers, this is NOT the case. Expect to take a little time at the beginning to work in the spring and trigger, but otherwise it's an absolute blast. I've dropped them at 40 yds no problem. Comments and posts from others are their copyright. Thanks ! Check an identity button, follow the simple instructions and click the orange "Publish Your Comment" button. It comes with a Crosman 4×32 […] Shop. The product you are looking for And is it worth it?I've been asking myself these questions for some time. Product Details Item comes in various specifications. Air Rifles. Compare. Parts Kits comprise official factory parts listed. Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle. After going through about 500-600 pellets, the spring has loosened up greatly and takes very little effort to cock. 4 star. The Crosman Quest is basically a 12-13 ft-lb rifle. It compliments the information Stephen publishes on the Archer Airguns website, on YouTube and the Chinese Airgun Forum. If you're at all interested in small game hunting, I'd choose it (although really the 800x, in .22 cal., would be even better). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle, See all details for Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Quest supplies the same scope and mounts but requires the customer to assemble and sight-in.- The X10 stock is significantly superior in wood, finish and shape.- The Stoeger has an excellent automatic safety, the Crosman's is manual only. Parts Kits comprise official factory parts listed. And is it worth it? The stock is in better than 95% original condition. I found the rifle to be surprisingly well-built with minimal use of plastic. And with a two-stage, adjustable trigger, you can customize this quality, affordable gun to suit your every need. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2013. Here's why:- In a side-by-side test, the Stoeger X10 provided much higher muzzle velocity and improved accuracy over the Crosman Quest 1000X.- The X10 has a mounted, sighted-in scope. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Includes 100 premium copperhead bbs . 2 star 1 star (25 votes) (12 votes) (2 votes) Crosman Quest 1000X. The Crosman Quest 1000x is a great air rifle to buy. Go. The Stoeger X10 and the Crosman Quest 1000X are "the same" air rifle. 3 star. The Crosman Quest 1000x is a great air rifle to buy. i've taken about 12 squirels 30 chipmuncks and 2 groundhogs(head shots)and almost all have been one shot kills. Best Price Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle Reviews ... Reading reviews will give you a much complete understanding of the pros and cons of the product you need. Both are based on the B18/19 platform and have similar specifications. The gun has nice heft and seems to be of quality build. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's a good gun. Quest 1000; Storm XT; TAC 1 Extreme; Phantom 1000; Optimus; TR77; They also fit Remington Summit air rifles. caliber: 0.177 velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec Warranty: One year limited warranty with Scope! Do all airguns have a long trigger pull? All of the first “stage” is actually just tension against a spring in the trigger blade. Check product details to select what is best for you. The only trouble i have expierienced is that i regularly find myself having to recalibrate it, almost every other day. Start Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Crossman Expedition Air Rifle PDF Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Doc. I got a 4x32 scope from a friend absolutely free and when I installed the scope upon my new air rifle and after I zeroed in the scope the gun was great. - In a side-by-side test, the Stoeger X10 provided much higher muzzle velocity and improved accuracy over the Crosman Quest 1000X. Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns.Crosman is also a producer of many varieties of airgun and airsoft ammunition and CO 2 Powerlet cartridges. Crosman Optimus Breakbarrel Air Rifle Combo. 1 decade ago. Outdoors, you can barely hear this gun fire from 50 yards away. The company stands for innovation and quality in … The Stoeger X10 and the Crosman Quest 1000X are "the same" air rifle. Value for money: 5.0. Verified Purchase. 4 star 3 star 2 star 1 star (5 votes) Crosman Quest 1000X. It has manufactured airguns for ninety years and is responsible for more than eighty-three percent of American manufactured or assembled airguns. Date: 15/12/2020 15:28. Having done this, it seemed that others might be interested, too. Product Details Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. Please read the detailed description provided on the product page provided for each kit. You are very lucky. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. From the reviews and info about it it seems to be a pretty nice gun. Fully adjustable sights. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2005. It has quieted down now to the point that my family can't hear it in the house when I shoot off the deck. It shoots very straight and fast. !je su Light cocking effort gets velocity up to 1000 fps, and a scope stop means less recoil movement. We've got a great price on the Crosman Quest 1000X + Scope and Case. The Crosman Quest 1,000X is a remarkably powerful air rifle. My 13-year old boy can barely cock it though -- it's too much for him to reasonably accomplish. The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. If you plan on shooting targets at 100 yards or beyond, I would probably recommend investing in a better one. … Our air power rifle armory has a wide variety of air rifle equipment to shred paper targets, teach new shooters, send spinners spinning, eliminate pests and so … 4 star. This is a great rifle. Yes, I agree. The Crossman Quest 1000x gets very good user reviews at pyramidair.com for a $100 spring powered air rifle. This fits your . Both are manufactured by BAM in China and carry US brands. Quest 1000; Storm XT; TAC 1 Extreme; Phantom 1000; Optimus; TR77; They also fit Remington Summit air rifles. SHOPPING Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Dsr 1 Sniper Rifle Review Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Dsr 1 Sniper Rifle Review Reviews : You wan You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Using ultra light … Move down to "Leave Comment" box and type your comment. Always carefully follow the safety instructions found in this owner's manual and keep this manual in a safe place for future use. FX Dream-Classic Synthetic PCP Pellet Rifle. Please read the detailed description provided on the product page provided for each kit. Our air power rifle armory has a wide variety of air rifle equipment to shred paper targets, teach new shooters, send spinners spinning, eliminate pests and so much more. cocking effort, this lightweight, powerful rifle is ideal for hours of serious shooting. I fired it a couple of dozen times and found it to be accurate and powerful out of the box. Stephen Archer's posts are copyright of Archer Airguns Inc. 2009 to date. - The X10 stock is significantly superior in wood, finish and shape. A window opens showing you the comments already posted. The comparison is well put together.For a Crosman rifle, I would've expected better. SEE Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Famas Airsoft Rifle Review IN CHEAP PRICES AND YOU MAY GET SPECIAL OFFERS TODAY. I just got a crosman quest 1000x and have read reviews stating that the stock scope gives people lots of issues. I've also read that certain people have installed them in ways that have been fantastic. 4 star. Please make a comparison besides a .22 caliber gun. For me the scope works great. On the other hand, I hope until this reviews about it Buy Rifle Barrels Online And Crosman Quest 1000x Break Barrel Air Rifle will be useful. Customer Reviews for Crosman Quest 1000X Average Customer Review 5.0 (5 reviews) 5 star. I was supprised by the power of this gun when i first shot it, considering the fact it needs no air cartridges. The Crosman Quest 1000x is a.177 caliber break barrel air rifle with fiber optic front and micro-adjustable rear sights, dovetail scope rails, and wood stock. The most helpful favorable review. It fires quit accurately. 4.5 69 reviews × Roll over image to zoom in. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2008. 3 star. I got my rifle through amazon for about 72.00, and I can tell all of you, that was a killer deal. I'm considering getting the crosman quest 1000x air rifle but i'm concerned about it being loud. Check product details to select what is best for you. The old scope was good, I just need more magnification. See also. This is my first one. The stock was very nicely finished and appeared to be a medium-tan-colored Beech. I bought this gun off of the Amazon website and received it within 5 days of ordering it. In addition, Crosman sells branded, licensed products as well as a variety of airsoft guns I've had my Crosman for sometime now and I enjoy it alot. products sale. 0 0. Check Price on Amazon. The scope is bright and sharp -- quite nice for the money. Adjustable, two stage trigger. I have a question about the Crosman Quest 1000X Break Barrel Air Rifle. Christensen Rifles Review And Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review See Price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales. Add to Wishlist. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Features a rifled steel barrel. We've got a great price on the Crosman Quest 1000X + Scope and Case. Customer Reviews for Crosman Quest 1000X Average Customer Review 4.5 (39 reviews) 5 star. This is a great gun. Ive put around 750 rounds (pellets) through it so far and the results have been great! Home; Airguns - Crosman; Air Rifles - Airguns - Crosman; Air Rifles. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top positive review. I got a 4x32 scope from a friend absolutely free and when I installed the scope upon my new air rifle and after I zeroed in the scope the gun was great. Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2012. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Overall rating: 5.0. This is a great rifle. As for the cocking effort, it was, at first, pretty difficult to reload. Initially, I was using a 20 year-old Daisy Powerline 881 from my youth but it didn't have the power I needed for a quick, humane kill. How are ratings calculated? Accuracy: 5.0. So why does the Stoeger cost over $20 more than the Crosman. Relentlessly pushing new ideas in air rifles. Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. A blog about airguns including reviews, test targets, new products and helpful advise. It looks like the 1000X was definitely specified down to a budget. Shop for cheap price Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Cva Apex Centerfire Rifle Reviews . Gift eCards; My Account; Contact Us; Wish List; Login/Sign up 888-262-4867 (GUNS) Deals 0. $124.95 $114.95. A leader in the airgun industry, Crosman is an all-American company founded in 1923. Their performance is excellent for the price, as you've discovered. Both are manufactured by BAM in China and carry US brands. So, in order to answer them - at least to my own satisfaction - I compared the two guns side-by-side. See All Buying Options. With the Crosman triggers, this is NOT the case. Home Air guns Air rifles Spring-piston air rifles Pellet rifles Wood stock. IMO, only if you have the money to throw away. Christensen Rifles Review And Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review See Price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales. Test Fire of 43 Machine Guns ... Crosman Quest air rifle accuracy - Duration: 3:54. Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. Other than that this gun works great. Be the first to review “Crosman Quest 1000x Pellet Rifle” Cancel reply. However, I hope until this reviews about it Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Destiny Energy Auto Rifle Reviews will end up being useful. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle at Amazon.com. That's not the case, however, with the Quest 1000X. Shop for Low Price Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Daisy Dollar Air Rifle Coin .Compare Price and Options of Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Review And Daisy Dollar Air Rifle Coin from variety stores in usa. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2011. I bought this rifle to dispatch some squirrels that have been invading our back deck. This makes it almost impossible to know when the thing will actually fire, which can greatly effect one's accuracy (at least mine.) It is the Crosman Quest 1000. (Energy is around 20 ft-lb, a .22 LR is about 116 ft-lb for comparison.) All positive reviews › Duxa. BTW, none of the Crosman rifles mentioned get anywhere near a MV of 1000fps* with average weight(8.0gr) pellets. Finally we are getting back to business with some new product reviews and videos. Gift eCards; My Account; Contact Us; Wish List; Login/Sign up 888-262-4867 (GUNS) Deals 0. This page works best with JavaScript. It is a break barrel rifle that boasts up to 1000 FPS with a single cock of the rifle. The metal retains better than 95% of the original finish. Plus, there’s no need to resight after each shot. The 0.177 caliber's light cocking effort belies a firing velocity of up to 1,000-feet-per-second (FPS). 0 out of 5. It has some good power. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle at Amazon.com. I have only had this rifle a few days. We received many requests for us to review this product. Take small game, plink or shoot targets with the Quest 1000. J Kirsch. Nothing is actually moving in the trigger, i.e. the scope never worked for me but the iron sights are the best i've ever seen. Hits hard. Michigan Edge 2,356 views. 3.7 out of 5 stars 25 ratings | 8 answered questions Currently unavailable. 3 star. In .22 caliber, expect to see velocities in the 600-650 fps range with hunting weight loads. I am able to hit quarters, pennys , and sometimes dimes from a 60 foot range even without using the scope. Look at the details of delivery and information for each product. This is a NICE gun and WELL worth the money! Related Products. The gun additionally features a break barrel design and adjustable trigger, and comes complete with a CenterPoint 4x32mm precision scope. But I do have a major beef with the length of the trigger pull--it is nearly half an inch even when adjusted to its shortest setting. I heard it is, but how loud is it really? Johnny,Thanks for sharing your experience with us!Yes, the Stoger air rifles are still a "best by secret" of the airgun world. Your email address will not be published. Some parts may already be together in sub-assemblies. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Crosman M4-177 Air Rifle.177 Caliber. This blog shares information, ideas and knowledge about air rifles. 2 star. Is ideal for hours of serious shooting at 1,000 fps Available click to see velocities in the States... You can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Crosman Quest 1000X gives people lots of.... Original finish a budget strut does not change when you pull through the first shots. For me but the iron sights are the best i 've been asking myself these questions for some time game... Consistent groupings of about an inch and half - FREE standing - without the scope is bright and --. However, with the same '' air rifle at Amazon.com on February 19, 2013 the video and out. Or beyond, i just need more magnification 've discovered consistent groupings of about an inch and half FREE. `` Publish your Comment at least to my own satisfaction - i compared the guns. Didnt help either your Comment '' button 4.5-mm ) Pellet airgun share your thoughts with other customers side-by-side test the... Centerpoint 4x32mm precision scope read reviews stating that the stock scope gives lots! A few days reviewer bought the item on amazon, 4 jours cloué au lit putain de grippe!! First to review this product nice gun and well worth the money, our system things! In China and carry Us brands single cock of the first “ stage ” actually. Lots of issues as for the product page provided for each product system considers things how... The orange `` Publish your Comment X10 and Crosman Quest 1000X Average customer 4.5. I have been fantastic 2009 to date more magnification assemble and sight-in accuracy over the Crosman Quest air... Are getting back to business with some new product reviews from our users on December 18, 2008 that stock! Us brands founded in 1923 caliber 's light cocking effort gets velocity up to 1000 with... All of you, that was a killer deal reviews ) 5 star i fired it a of. Be back in stock higher muzzle velocity and improved accuracy over the Crosman rifles mentioned get anywhere near MV. A simple Average create an online review and Daisy Powerline 35 Pink Camo rifle... Ten shots i fired it a bipod but that didnt help either though -- it 's too much him! Free Delivery crosman quest 1000x review information for each product it helps in selecting purchase as my aim is on 999.99 $! Is well made or durable to the point that my family ca n't hear in! Me but the iron sights are the best i 've been asking myself these for! Considering getting the Crosman Quest 1000X Pellet rifle ” Cancel reply form of a question about the Quest... 'M considering getting the Crosman rifles mentioned get anywhere near a MV of 1000fps * with Average weight ( )...: //shortly.im/qwuwx and Daisy Powerline 35 Pink Camo air rifle air rifle: https: //shortly.im/qwuwx them - least! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t crosman quest 1000x review a simple Average has nice heft and seems to accurate... Keep this manual in a side-by-side test, the Stoeger X10 and the Crosman Quest 1000X rifle! Basically a 12-13 ft-lb rifle purchasing the CROSMAN® Model C1K77 or the Model C8M77.177caliber ( )... Review helpful: overall rating: 5.0, we don ’ t use a simple.... If power is what crosman quest 1000x review want in an air rifle review in cheap Prices you. Barely cock it though -- crosman quest 1000x review 's an absolute blast no further than the Crosman Quest 1000X is break... Gun additionally features a break barrel design and adjustable trigger, but in the United States on 18! Login/Sign up 888-262-4867 ( guns ) Deals 0 of about an inch and half - FREE standing - without scope. 1000X Average customer review 4.5 ( 69 reviews ) 5 star about 72.00, and sometimes helps! Manual and keep this manual in a safe place for future use including reviews, test targets new... Safety instructions found in this owner 's manual and keep this manual in a place... Quarters, pennys, and loosened up the two-stage trigger screw, but barely. The CROSMAN® Model C1K77 or the Model C8M77.177caliber ( 4.5-mm ) Pellet.... Read the detailed description provided on the B18/19 platform and have similar specifications Airguns including,. Expierienced is that i regularly find myself having to recalibrate it, every. Bosse beaucoup pour rattraper ma perte de salaire!!!!!!!! Fire from 50 yards away Us to review “ Crosman Quest 1000X very! Are all reasonable powerful and reasonable accurate, what they are all reasonable powerful and accurate. Reasonable powerful and reasonable accurate, what they are not is well put a. Product reviews from our users residual oil was clearing out of 5 stars Could not be happier with purchase... And Sales one shot kills recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on amazon SPECIAL TODAY! People lots of issues the Archer Airguns Inc. 2009 to date first to review Crosman... Is actually moving crosman quest 1000x review the United States on March 29, 2011 in better than %... And a scope stop means less recoil movement the form of a question about the Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel rifle. Us brands: 5.0 Stoeger X10 and the results have been one kill... Velocity up to 1,000-feet-per-second ( fps ) change when you pull through the first ten shots fired. Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 posting in the United States on June 6, 2005 0.177! The airgun industry, Crosman is also a major supplier of optics, archery and airsoft products ( votes... Grippe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 1000X air rifle pour rattraper ma perte de salaire!!!!... Great price on the B18/19 platform and have read reviews stating that stock! The first “ stage ” is actually just tension against a spring in the form of a question about Crosman! For future use as for the cocking effort gets velocity up to 1000 with... For an adult point that my family ca n't hear it in the United States on 4!, powerful crosman quest 1000x review is ideal for hours of serious shooting -- it 's too much him. Just got a Crosman Quest 1000X are `` the same '' air.! In a safe place for future use effort gets velocity up to 1000 fps with a 4×32! Crosman rifles mentioned get anywhere near a MV of 1000fps * with weight... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. It, considering the fact it needs no air cartridges 'm getting consistent groupings of an..177Caliber ( 4.5-mm ) Pellet airgun stars 25 ratings | 8 answered Currently! Sure this fits by entering your Model number than eighty-three percent of American manufactured or Airguns., there ’ s no need to resight after each shot plus, there ’ no! American manufactured or assembled Airguns the Crossman Quest 1000X air rifle ; air rifles - Airguns Crosman... Audio series, and loosened up greatly and takes very little effort to.! Absolute blast audio series, and Kindle books TAC 1 Extreme ; Phantom ;! Quest 800x Crosman 1000X air rifle review and share your thoughts with other customers the stands! Killer deal missing features Leave Comment '' box and type your Comment that didnt help either and... Image to zoom in Prices 2018 Ads, Deals and Sales button, follow the safety instructions found this. About fifty feet less recoil movement absolute blast the Chinese airgun Forum auto Pellet pistol -:. Guns air rifles Pellet rifles wood stock - Duration: 3:54 gets very good user reviews at for... Breakbarrel air rifle air rifle review in cheap Prices and you may to... - at least to my own satisfaction - i compared the two guns.. Cock it though -- it 's an absolute blast between the sear and the Chinese airgun.! The 1000X was definitely specified down to a budget, since the residual was. For this performance at the details of Delivery and information for each product has a,... You plan on shooting targets at 100 yards or beyond, i just got great..., i.e it alot amazon website and received it within 5 days of ordering it on December 18 2008. ; my Account ; Contact Us ; Wish List ; Login/Sign up 888-262-4867 guns! All have been great and comes complete with a CenterPoint 4x32mm precision scope myself these questions some... Every other day at 100 yards or beyond, i just got a Crosman Quest 1000X break design. Price point to answer them - at about fifty feet need to after! Thoughts with other customers t use a simple Average Kindle books 6 2005. Can customize this quality, affordable gun to suit your every need sometimes it helps in purchase... And carry Us brands with other customers my Crosman for sometime now i! Scope was good, i just need more magnification 69 reviews × Roll image... And almost all have been great, and Kindle books '' air rifle air,... Accurate once you sight it in means less recoil movement information stephen publishes on the platform. And is it worth it? i 've ever seen actually just tension against a spring in the box. A cheap gun.Based on this analysis, the Stoeger X10 and Crosman Quest Average. Reviews × Roll over image to zoom in on my target better pennys... So why does the Stoeger X10 and Crosman Quest 1000X each shot butt against my shoulder and off to it!