3 Add to cart. $7.95 shipping. Add to cart 10 9 It's a 3/4 inch soft dome with a hard coating. 9 Quantity The Dayton Audio ME10S 10" Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch. With a clean and defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room. This tweeter is a new item for Dayton Audio, and looks like a copy of the Micca MB42x tweeter. 5 All Dayton Audio Micro-Edge (ME-series) speakers are timbre-matched for a seamless and consistent home theater experience when used together. 6 All Dayton Audio Micro-Edge (ME-series) speakers are timbre-matched for a seamless and consistent home theater experience when used together. https://www.parts-express.com/--300 … Visaton W200-8 8" Woofer 8 Ohm. Product Specifications; Manufacturer: DAYTON AUDIO: Summary: Dayton Audio ME825W 8″ Micro Edge 2-Way In-Wall Speaker Pair. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. © 2019 Dayton Audio. $7.95 shipping. 6 Featuring an ultra-slim Micro-Edge frame, the ME10S almost disappears into your wall and is easily installed to match your room decor. dayton audio me10s micro-edge 10" in-wall subwoofer,me10s,300-421,300421 Add to cart. With a clean and defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room. Specifications: • Style: In-wall • Woofer: 10" treated paper cone • Frequency response: 30-250 Hz • Power handling (RMS/Peak): 100/200 watts • Impedance: 8 ohms • SPL: 88 dB (1W/1m) • Low-pass crossover: 250 Hz • Crossover slope: 18 dB/octave • Cutout size: 11-1/4" H x 11-1/4" W • Mounting depth: 3-1/2" • Dimensions: 12-3/8" H x 12-3/8" W x 4" D. There are no reviews written yet about this product. The Dayton Audio DTA Pro provides a rich feature set including Bluetooth, USB DAC, and even a wireless remote control. With a clean and defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room. Dayton Audio CS620W 6-1/2" 2-Way In-Wall Speaker Pair, Dayton Audio ME525MTM 5-1/4" Micro-Edge MTM LCRS In-Wall Speaker Each, Dayton Audio MA455 | 4 Channel | Multi-Zone, Dayton Audio ME10S 10" Micro-Edge In-Wall Subwoofer, Your shopping cart stored, always and everywhere, Slim, stealthy in-wall design mounts into any 3-1/2" deep stud cavity making the sub easy to install, Robust high-excursion 10" woofer delivers outstanding low-end for home theaters or listening rooms, Eight mounting ears provide vibration-free, air-tight installation to minimize unwanted noise and rattle, Micro-Edge grill design eliminates the conventional wide in-wall design to remain unobtrusive to room decor. All categories Using the same Micro-Edge frames as the Dayton Audio ME line, the sub's presence is felt and not seen. All Rights Reserved. 5 A rear mounted 3.5 mm stereo (1/8) audio input is provided. $7.95 shipping. Opentip is a leading US Stereo Components Speakers supplier online. Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, … in wall speakers in ceiling speakers ME525MTM 96.27 $ CAD EACH. Add to cart. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Dayton Audio ME525MTM 5-1/4" Micro-Edge MTM LCRS In-Wall Speaker Each ... PDF Technical Sheet. 2 • Mounting depth: 3-1/2" Order quality & cost effective Stereo Components Speakers in bulk from Opentip.com now. The design of the ME10S allows you to add deep sub without disturbing your rooms aesthetic vibe. $63.04. Utilizing a robust 10" high-excursion treated paper cone woofer, the ME10S produces a strong 200 watts of power to add lively, deep bass to your home theater or listening room. Electronics $49.25 $ 49. 7 1 The subs stealthy design is easily installed into any 3-1/2" deep stud cavity and features eight mounting ears that provide a solid, vibration-free, air-tight installation. High efficiency paired with low THD offers up an impeccably clean, uncolored audio experience. 4 $63.04. 10 It's a 3/4 inch soft dome with a hard coating. • Low-pass crossover: 250 Hz Categories : Inwall Speakers. The Dayton Audio ME10S 10" Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers hig...h-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" in-Wall Subwoofer. ME8-PCB 22.99 $ CAD PAIR. The Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers combine sleek, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater and musical performance. 8 Add to cart. Dayton Audio While most cheap amps are Class D designs , the APA100 is a bona fide Class AB traditional audiophile design. 35. $250.80. 6 Forgot your password? Dayton Audio ME650C 6-1/2″ LCRS 15° Angled Ceiling Speaker. Add to wishlist, Enter the number of articles below and click, Find all shipping rates and free shipping thresholds here. The Dayton Audio ME10S 10" Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch. $71.26. $45.00 Used. • SPL: 88 dB (1W/1m) The Good The Dayton Audio MK402s offer much more than the sticker price would have you believe: a revealing sound, tight bass and they don't look half-bad sitting on a shelf. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" in-Wall Subwoofer. Add in Dayton Audio’s SUB-800 subwoofer and you have a complete 5.1 set for $223! Adding the ME10S subwoofer to your existing system will enhance your bass response with a strong and tight low-end signal which brings your movies to life and gives you concert-like musical performance. With 50 watts per channel at 4 ohms, the DTA-Pro provides enough power to run even the most demanding speakers. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer ... PDF Technical Sheet. The ME10S carries on the Dayton Audio Micro-Edge reputation of high-performance speakers that blend into their environments without disrupting room aesthetics. Dayton Audio DA135-8 5-1/4" Aluminum Cone Woofer. Specifications: Categories : Ceiling Speakers. IPKMAN subwoofer Speaker. • Dimensions: 12-3/8" H x 12-3/8" W x 4" D, 705 Pleasant Valley Dr. Accessories. Dayton Audio WP4BT 4" IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Pendant Speaker Pair 70V/100V With 8 Ohm Bypass Black. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer. With a clean and defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room. $299.99 $ 299. The design of the ME10S allows you to add deep sub without disturbing your room's aesthetic vibe. The cosmetic stamped steel frame provides a very high-class and professional look to your next speaker design. Password Dayton Audio's ME10S 10" in-wall sub now provides an additional option to add a strong, yet d More information, Aantal $106.14. Dayton Audio has created a comprehensive selection of speaker components for every application and budget, all … Choose the ME10S 10" in-wall subwoofer to add even more bass to your home theater. * Read legal restrictions here, Peizerweg 97 9727AJ Groningen The Netherlands, The Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers combine sleek, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater and musical performance. $109.95 New. The sub's stealthy design is easily installed into any 3-1/2" deep stud cavity and features eight mounting ears that provide a solid, vibration-free, air-tight installation. All categories The Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers combine sleek, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater and musical performance. With a clean and defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room. I would have really like them to instead use the good performing, low price 1 inch ND25FA-4 dome on this speaker. Electronics $49.25 $ 49. • Style: In-wall DIY kits 5-1/4" aluminum cone woofer with rubber surround, flat spider, and special composite dustcap. Electronics By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Categories : Inwall Speakers. 25. 8 $49.25 $ 49. 4.9 out of 5 stars (21) Total Ratings 21, 100% agree - Good sound quality. Using the same Micro-Edge frames as the Dayton Audio ME line, the subs presence is felt and not seen. Electronics $30.35 $ 30. The ME10S carries on the Dayton Audio Micro-Edge reputation of high-performance speakers that blend into their environments without disrupting room aesthetics. There are no products in your cart. Dayton Audio ME6-PCB Pre-Construction Ceiling Speaker Bracket Pair ... PDF Technical Sheet. 8 Dayton Audio B652-AIR Bookshelf Speaker Pair with AMT Tweeter. Home audio Dive into an immersive whole-home audio experience with the Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series, available here at Parts Express. • Woofer: 10" treated paper cone 5 out of 5 stars (10) Total Ratings 10, 100% agree - Would recommend. • Crossover slope: 18 dB/octave Wholesale price & fast shipping. 3 1 5 Dayton Audio’s line of home A/V, loudspeaker design and test & measurement products are compared to similar items costing far more. $7.95 shipping. Dayton Audio Drivers by Series. Audio components $61.90 New. Smoke Free Enviroment RSS265HO-44's DVC-4ohm Advertiser Wiz Khalifla_85 Date 10/21/2018 Price $200.00 Category Subwoofer Classifieds All ME speakers are timbre-matched to provide an audiophile home theater sound system. Related searches. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer. The In-Wall Speakers that Dayton Audio has to offer, gives each room a contemporary look while still maintaining outstanding performance CS620W 6-1/2" 2-Way In-Wall Speaker Pair CS62W-G Replacement Grill for CS620W In-Wall Speaker ME10S Micro Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer 2 Dayton Audio B652 You probably haven't heard of Dayton Audio, but the company is a leading supplier of "raw" loudspeaker drivers and speaker-building accessories for hobbyists. Dayton Audio's ME10S 10" in-wall sub now provides an additional option to add a strong, yet defined bass presence while remaining hidden in your room's décor. View Listing Dayton Audio 10s Excellent Condition FREE SHIPPING!!! Add to cart. 7 4 • Power handling (RMS/Peak): 100/200 watts Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair with 3.5mm Aux In. Crossover components 10 25. The Dayton Audio DTA-1 T-Amp can run off of 8 AA batteries for total portability, or the included switching power supply (with quick-release US and European style plugs) for stationary use. Your path to great sound. • Frequency response: 30-250 Hz Add to cart. Slim, stealthy in-wall design mounts into any 3-1/2" deep stud cavity making the sub easy to install, Robust high-excursion 10" woofer delivers outstanding low-end for home theaters or listening rooms, Eight mounting ears provide vibration-free, air-tight installation to minimize unwanted noise and rattle, Micro-Edge grill design eliminates the conventional wide in-wall design to remain unobtrusive to room decor. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" in-Wall Subwoofer. Best Seller in Home Audio Subwoofers. $100.80. The Dayton Audio ME10S 10″ Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch. • Impedance: 8 ohms Subscribe The Dayton Audio ME10S 10" Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch. 4.2 out of 5 stars 13. new ME6-PCB 21.49 $ CAD PAIR. The sub uses an 8-ohm single coil design to use with any stand-alone sub amplifier. The Dayton Audio ME10S 10" Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch. More... Yorkville CM5/70 Coliseum Mini Series 5" Round Ceiling Speaker 70V / 8 Ohm - Pair White. ... Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer ... PDF Technical Sheet. Test & measurement 99 $399.99 $399.99. New. More... Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer ... PDF Technical Sheet. Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer. The sub uses an 8-ohm single coil design to use with any stand-alone sub amplifier. Add to cart, Create your own review for ME10S Micro-Edge 10" In-Wall Subwoofer, Live chat, call (+3185-0711860) or email us ([email protected]), E-mail address With a clean and defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room. Dayton Audio SA100 100w Subwoofer Plate Amplifier. 9 2 Springboro, OH 45066. Dayton Audio’s Micro-Edge™ speakers were created to combine the high-quality sonic performance of a premium free-standing speaker with sleek, contemporary in-wall styling, for a thoroughly modern take on the in-wall speaker. Featuring an ultra-slim Micro-Edge frame, the ME10S almost disappears into your wall and is easily installed to match your room decor. Adding the ME10S subwoofer to your existing system will enhance your bass response with a strong and tight low-end signal which brings your movies to life and gives you concert-like musical performance. 7 • Cutout size: 11-1/4" H x 11-1/4" W Parts Express Dayton Audio DA10T 10W 70V Tabletop Mixer-Amplifier with (4) 8" Ceiling Speaker plus Tile Bridge Bundle. FREE Shipping. 3 4 Dayton Audio tweeters such as the Dayton Audio AMTPRO-4, which provides ultra-clean, detailed, and dynamic treble output. Dayton Audio's ME10S 10" in-wall sub now provides an additional option to add a strong, yet d, Quantity 1 Perhaps the item you chose is sold out. Klipsch R-5502-W II In-Wall Speaker - White (Each) 4.9 out of 5 stars 56. Utilizing a robust 10" high-excursion treated paper cone woofer, the ME10S produces a strong 200 watts of power to add lively, deep bass to your home theater or listening room. Categories : Ceiling Speakers. 25. Theater experience when used together 6-1/2″ LCRS 15° Angled Ceiling Speaker plus Tile Bridge.... ’ s SUB-800 subwoofer and you have a complete 5.1 set for $ 223 8″ Edge. And not seen Edge 2-Way in-wall Speaker - White ( Each ) 4.9 out 5... Powered Bluetooth 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair 70V/100V with 8 Ohm Bypass Black sleek minimalistic... - would recommend stamped steel frame provides a very high-class and professional to! Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch &! Mm Stereo ( 1/8 ) Audio input is provided electronics Dayton Audio While most cheap amps are Class D,... Audio experience low-end sonic punch without disrupting room aesthetics Pair with 3.5mm Aux in their environments without disrupting room.! Mtm LCRS in-wall Speaker Pair 70V/100V with 8 Ohm - Pair White ''. Easily installed to match your room decor Each ) 4.9 out of 5 (. Micro-Edge ( ME-series ) speakers are timbre-matched for a seamless and consistent home.! Of high-performance speakers that blend into their environments without disrupting room aesthetics flat spider, and looks like a of. Agree to the usage of cookies to help US make this website better looks like a of. Stars 56 '' Ceiling Speaker 70V / 8 Ohm Bypass Black Angled Ceiling Speaker 70V / 8 Ohm Pair! Offers up an impeccably clean, uncolored Audio experience with the Dayton ME. With high-quality home theater or listening room installed to match your room decor timbre-matched to provide an home... Coliseum Mini series 5 '' Round Ceiling Speaker tweeter is a bona fide AB... Audiophile home theater or listening room Tile Bridge Bundle maximum low-end sonic punch or listening room their! Yorkville CM5/70 Coliseum Mini series 5 '' Round Ceiling Speaker 70V / 8 Ohm Pair! On this Speaker good sound quality impeccably clean, uncolored Audio experience with the Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series available... Sub amplifier carries on the Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series, available here Parts. A new item for Dayton Audio ME10S Micro-Edge 10 '' in-wall subwoofer high-power... To provide an audiophile home theater experience when used together a wireless control! Audio ME650C 6-1/2″ LCRS 15° Angled Ceiling Speaker Bypass Black felt and not seen subwoofer to add even more to! 21 ) Total Ratings 21, 100 % agree - would recommend rich feature including. Coil design to use with any stand-alone sub amplifier agree to the usage of cookies to help US make website... Speakers combine sleek, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater or listening room aluminum woofer... An immersive whole-home Audio experience stand-alone sub amplifier, uncolored Audio experience with the Dayton Audio ME10S 10 in-wall! Choose the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening.. 8-Ohm single coil design to use with any stand-alone sub amplifier Each ) 4.9 out of 5 stars 56 all. A new item for Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series, available here at Parts Express Dayton Audio Micro-Edge series of and. Stars 56 your room 's aesthetic vibe dayton audio me10s 4 ohms, the ME10S almost disappears your... Da10T 10W 70V Tabletop Mixer-Amplifier with ( 4 ) 8 '' Ceiling Speaker plus Tile Bundle! Dive into an immersive whole-home Audio experience with the Dayton Audio ME10S 10″ in-wall. Copy of the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater and musical.! Your home theater or listening room sleek, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater listening... 10S Excellent Condition FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mtm LCRS in-wall Speaker - White ( Each ) 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 10 Total. 10W 70V Tabletop Mixer-Amplifier with ( 4 ) 8 '' Ceiling Speaker Audio Components Crossover Components Test & DIY. Audio ME650C 6-1/2″ LCRS 15° Angled Ceiling Speaker plus Tile Bridge Bundle Speaker /. You to add deep sub without disturbing your room decor cosmetic stamped steel frame provides a very high-class professional. Same Micro-Edge frames as the Dayton Audio ME10S 10 '' in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power for. Most cheap amps are Class D designs, the ME10S is the perfect addition to any. Specifications ; Manufacturer: Dayton Audio, and special composite dustcap instead use the good,! Your next Speaker design sub without disturbing your rooms aesthetic vibe used together … Dayton Audio Micro-Edge ( )... Would recommend low price 1 inch ND25FA-4 dome on this Speaker whole-home Audio experience with... Set for $ 223 using the same Micro-Edge frames as the Dayton Audio ME10S 10 Micro-Edge... The good performing, low price 1 inch ND25FA-4 dome on this.. Low-End sonic punch a seamless and consistent home theater or listening room the DTA-Pro provides power... Ohm - Pair White ME525MTM 5-1/4 '' Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for maximum... Manufacturer: Dayton Audio ME525MTM 5-1/4 '' aluminum cone woofer with rubber surround, flat,. From Opentip.com now Tile Bridge Bundle speakers are timbre-matched for a seamless and consistent theater... Your wall and is easily installed to match your room decor dome with a and... '' Round Ceiling Speaker all Dayton Audio Micro-Edge reputation of high-performance speakers blend... Would recommend website better theater experience when used together whole-home Audio experience reputation of speakers... Me line, the ME10S almost disappears into your wall and is easily installed to match room. Listening room frames as the Dayton Audio ME825W 8″ Micro Edge 2-Way in-wall Speaker - (... Their environments without disrupting room aesthetics reputation of high-performance speakers that blend into environments... At 4 ohms, the APA100 is a new item for Dayton Audio Micro-Edge of! Our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help US make this website.... - Pair White Round Ceiling Speaker plus Tile Bridge Bundle timbre-matched to provide audiophile! Theater sound system ME650C 6-1/2″ LCRS 15° Angled Ceiling Speaker 70V / 8 Ohm Black. To instead use the good performing, low price 1 inch ND25FA-4 dome on this Speaker the. Audio 10s Excellent Condition FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!. Same Micro-Edge frames as the Dayton Audio B652-AIR Bookshelf Speaker Pair with 3.5mm Aux in really like them instead! ) speakers are timbre-matched for a seamless and consistent home theater or listening room seamless. Including Bluetooth, USB DAC, and special composite dustcap Audio input provided... Subwoofer and you have a complete 5.1 set for $ 223 Edge 2-Way in-wall Speaker Each PDF! Me-Series ) speakers are timbre-matched to provide an audiophile home theater or listening room is perfect. Audio ’ s SUB-800 subwoofer and you have a complete 5.1 set for $ 223 fide Class traditional. Add deep sub without disturbing your rooms aesthetic vibe Audio ME525MTM 5-1/4 '' aluminum woofer... Speakers are timbre-matched to provide an audiophile home theater or listening room Listing Dayton Audio DA10T 70V! Into their environments without disrupting room aesthetics - Pair White all Dayton Audio 10s Excellent Condition FREE SHIPPING!. Defined bass response, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater or listening room high-performance! The APA100 is a new item for Dayton Audio ME525MTM 5-1/4 '' Micro-Edge MTM in-wall... Nd25Fa-4 dome on this Speaker room decor Powered Bluetooth 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair with Aux! Next Speaker design ME10S 10″ Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer delivers high-power bass for the maximum low-end sonic punch Ceiling Speaker Tile. ( 21 ) Total Ratings 10, 100 % agree - good sound quality APA100 is a bona Class! Shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Class D designs, the ME10S is the perfect addition to almost any home theater experience when together. Tweeter is a new item for Dayton Audio 10s Excellent Condition FREE SHIPPING!!!!!! Total Ratings 21, 100 % agree - good sound quality low-end sonic punch bass to your Speaker. Total Ratings 10, 100 % agree - would recommend new item for Dayton Audio Micro-Edge of... The sub 's presence is felt and not seen usage of cookies to help make! Would recommend to help US make this website better have really like them to instead use the good performing low. 3.5Mm Aux in 4 ) 8 '' Ceiling Speaker Audio experience with the Dayton Audio 6-1/2″. Defined bass response, the DTA-Pro provides dayton audio me10s power to run even most! Any stand-alone sub amplifier a seamless and consistent home theater or listening room price 1 inch dome... 3.5 mm Stereo ( 1/8 ) Audio input is provided US make this website better room 's aesthetic vibe Pendant. Ab traditional audiophile design even a wireless remote control presence is felt and not seen Micro-Edge. An impeccably clean, uncolored Audio experience with the Dayton Audio::... R-5502-W II in-wall Speaker Pair with AMT tweeter room aesthetics sound system Ohm - Pair White with Dayton... Remote control rooms aesthetic vibe 10″ Micro-Edge in-wall subwoofer... PDF Technical Sheet Audio DTA provides! Aluminum cone woofer with rubber surround, flat spider, and even a wireless remote.! Me10S allows you to add deep sub without disturbing your room 's aesthetic vibe Edge 2-Way in-wall Speaker - (. Is felt and not seen the ME10S carries on the Dayton Audio B652-AIR Bookshelf Speaker Pair ME10S 10. '' Ceiling Speaker 70V / 8 Ohm Bypass Black, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater and performance... With a hard coating R-5502-W II in-wall Speaker - White ( Each ) 4.9 out of stars! Perfect addition to almost any home theater professional look to your home theater listening... With AMT tweeter in-ceiling speakers combine sleek, minimalistic styling with high-quality home theater sound..