Sculpted to stand out. ₹ 7.55 Lakhs. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MUV Car is available in 5 exciting colours, 3 smart hybrid models - Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and 1.5L Engine option that offer the best-in-class performance, Check reviews, design, comfort, colours, and interiors of Ertiga at Maruti Suzuki Arena. Please fill in the loan details to calculate the EMI, Please select a car which has price value. FIND OUT MORE *PRICE RANGE STARTS FROM. Q. Just days after announcing phasing out of diesel engines within a year, Maruti Suzuki has launched the 2019 Ertiga with its in-house developed 1.5-litre, DDiS 225 diesel engine. I know we can fit it from market,but this is also necessary. Car is running in City area ,so, mileage is around 12.5 to 13 kms. What is the fuel tank capacity of Maruti Ertiga? What is the mileage of Maruti Ertiga in Highways? You can check the prices for the following. Manual. The base Automatic variant Ertiga VXI AT starts at Rs. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ex-showroom price in Kolkata starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.21 Lakh. Calculate EMI: ERTIGA SMART HYBRID ZXI ₹9 16 942.00 ₹9 16 942.00. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi Description. Calculate EMI: ERTIGA VXI CNG ₹8 95 232.00 ₹8 95 232.00. The highest filling that I have achieved in Mumbai Mahanagar Gas filling pump is 8.2kg ..I don't think it can go above that bcoz the pump pressure was 200. Is Maruti Ertiga a 5 seater or 7 seater? 8.95 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). What is the seating capacity of Maruti Ertiga? So, we would request you to wait for official announcement. I am using Ertiga VXI BS6 model from last one year. Q. Maruti Ertiga is available in 1 Manual variant with the price of Rs. Maruti Suzuki has discontinued diesel variants of the Ertiga in India well ahead of the March 31 BS6 deadline. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi is the petrol variant in the Ertiga lineup and is priced at ₹ 7.59 Lakh. The all-new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 has been launched in India with prices starting at R. 7.44 lakh. E.g - Which variant of Ertiga is best to buy? Maruti Suzuki offers Ertiga in 10 variants. What is the ground clearance of Maruti Ertiga? 6,80,419. I have a request to MSI - that the car been purchased early 2019 are BSIV . Thank you for your interest in Maruti Suzuki Arena . You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_qna,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator. What is the engine power of Maruti Ertiga diesel version? In himachal pradesh eritga is having waiting period of 6 months. I think this car is awesome this is completely mpv car i think performenc is very good and this is budget vehicle, ERTIGA VXI IS OUR FAVOURITE FAMILY COMMUTER AND WE WILL USE THIS CAR HAPPILY UPTO 10-12 YEARS, I like maruti Ertiga because this is a good family car, The build quality of the vehicle is too bad the external door panels and body panel get damage while pressure1washThe mileage of the vehicle is give 19 by company but actual the vehicle gives 11 or 12Tyre quality of the vehicle is too poor I am damn sure it will make a big accident one timeThe brake system1is noisy Tyre and the disc get heated wild driving above 50 to100 kilometre The suspension is too noisy and not comfortable The quality of bench is too bad the middle arm rest is already facture The seat belt quality is also too low the lock system of seatbealt get out from the attachment The Jack which is provided by company cannot carry the load of vehicle External view mirror are too noising Music system hangs Reverse gear shifting doesn't accept reverse gear many times. we never had a problem I mean there was no technical issue till date. Maruti Ertiga CNG VXI is priced at Rs. What is the mileage of Maruti Ertiga Diesel Version? it's been with us since 7 and a half year. Due to the on-going COVID19 situation, we are putting the health and well-being of our employees and customers above everything else. The top variant Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on road price in Kolkata is ₹ 12.26 Lakh. Enquiry IDs already exist. Honda WR-V VX Diesel price starts from 10.35 Lakh while Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi price starts from 7.59 Lakh in India. Q. What type of airbags available in Maruti Ertiga? Q. Out of these, 6 are powered by Petrol and 1 are powered by Petrol+CNG. Maruti Ertiga starts from on-road price of ₹847,261.00 in (New Delhi) for the LXi. Calculate EMI: ERTIGA SMART HYBRID VXI ₹8 33 942.00 ₹8 33 942.00. 7.59 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The top variant Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on road price in Mumbai is ₹ 12.96 Lakh. Q. Maruti Ertiga Review. Maruti Suzuki, with its trusted finance partners. What is the boot space of Maruti Ertiga? Q. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Price ₹7.59 Lacs* Onwards (Ex-showroom price - vellore) Variant: Metallic ()* Non-Metallic ()* ERTIGA SMART HYBRID LXI ₹7 58 942.00 ₹7 58 942.00. A. Maruti Suzuki offers Ertiga in 3 variants. 1.5 litre diesel ad it is a 7 seater and if it needs to carry all its purpose, For family petrol is hassle free and smart deal due to price difference between diesel n petrol, @ Rohit | YES BUT COMPANY FITTED CNG IS BEST I WOULD SUGGEST TO GO FOR VXI A FEATURES ARE LESS BUT VXI IS BEST, Maruti does upgrade of CNG kit? I have booked 15 days ago, they said its having wating period 5-6 weeks. Please expect a delay in response at this time. Please fill in the details to find out how much will your Maruti Suzuki car cost you, monthly. What is the engine power of Maruti Ertiga petrol version? Q. What are the specs and features of Maruti Ertiga? What are the top competitors of Maruti Ertiga? What is the tyre size of Maruti Ertiga? Interact with car / bike owners & experts. ERTIGA LXI PETROL *Price range starts from. Q. ₹ 7.55 Lakhs. Check Maruti Suzuki dealers list in Coimbatore with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com MILEAGE 25.5 KM/L. Maruti Ertiga Lxi and Ldi Base Model New Generation 2018 First Looks Review with Interiors, Exteriors, Prices, Features, Specifications in India. Is Maruti Ertiga available in diesel version? Used Maruti Suzuki Ertiga: Buy True Value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Ertiga that has undergone 376 quality checks. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. Did you find the website relevant to what you were searching? Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi is the base trim in the compact MPV’s petrol range. Calculate EMI: ERTIGA VXI CNG ₹8 94 942.00 ₹8 94 942.00 . What is the mileage of Maruti Ertiga Petrol Version? What is the price of CNG variant? Q. What is the service cost of Maruti Ertiga? we are planning to buy a new car that could be MG ZS EV but I'll be getting my driver's license and I told my dad that I'll keep this car don't sell it.so I'll be keeping maintaining it properly. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VDI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.87 Lakh. 1462cc. and the top-end Petrol variant Ertiga ZXI AT is priced at Rs. What are the colours available in Maruti Ertiga? Maruti Suzuki Ertiga EMI Calculator: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga EMI starts at Rs.14,642 per month for a tenure of 60 months for a loan amount of Rs. Q. Q. 9.36 Lakh and the top-end Automatic variant Ertiga ZXI AT is priced at Rs. Currently in its second-generation, the MPV gets prominent changes on the outside as well as inside. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.21 Lakh. Ertiga is very good option for low cost MPV, space is also good. To know the exact EMI amount, please contact your nearest Maruti Suzuki dealership today! I agree that by clicking the ‘Continue’ button below, I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Or its partners on my ‘Mobile’. CNG capacity 8 KG , in highway it will go 145-150 KM .and in city it goes 100-120 km. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 45% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Maruti Ertiga Price in Coimbatore ranges from INR 7.59 Lakh to 10.13 Lakh (ex-showroom). Last year I purchased ertiga vxi, now thinking to upgrade CNG is that possible from maruti, any idea. Q. Maruti is offering the Ertiga 1.5 in three variants- VDI, ZDI and ZDI+ with prices starting at ₹ 9.86 lakh for the base trim and going up to ₹ 11.20 lakh for the top-end variant, all prices ex-showroom, Delhi. Why learn from Mistakes when you can learn from our Experts, An all-new loyalty program where customers are treated like family, Subscribe to a car with an all inclusive monthly fee, Get end-to-end solutions for Leasing Maruti Suzuki cars, Get a few steps closer to your dream car with Maruti Suzuki Finance, Jazz up your car and make it your own style statement, Whether serving the nation or residing abroad – get amazing benefits here, Exchange your existing car for a new Maruti Suzuki car. INR 7.64 Lac. What is the kerb weight of Maruti Ertiga? helps you own your dream car in just a few steps. Keep your car as good as new with Maruti Suzuki Genuine parts, We will send you an OTP to verify your phone number/email. Yes, Maruti Ertiga is available through CSD canteen. I agree that by clicking the ‘Submit Now’ button below, I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Or its partners on my ‘Mobile’. Q. Good 7 seater at the budget of below 12 lakhs .Whern we drive with care and place at 5th gear below or nearly 100 on speed we get good mileage till 18 KMPL but an average of 15 KMPL on long run . Q. Value for money, will again buy this car. Is Maruti Ertiga available in automatic transmission? Q. Yas CNG all models Ertiga bs6 start button, Thanks for reporting this. Thank you! everything is comfortable from inside to outside . Please rate the user experience of visiting the website. Please let us know the objective of visiting the website. Please give your suggestions in below box. What is the top speed of Maruti Ertiga? Yes, you can fit CNG kit in petrol version Ertiga but it looses its warranty if you retrofit it. Maruti Ertiga price in New Delhi. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi Vs Honda WR-V VX Diesel This Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXi and Honda WR-V VX Diesel comparison is done on the basis of ex-showroom price, on road price, Features, interiors, exterior and specifications, etc. Maruti Ertiga price in New Delhi start at Rs. Us since 7 and a half year Coimbatore ranges from INR 7.59 Lakh your number/email... Of 6 months start button, Thanks for reporting this well as inside, Thanks for reporting this best! With VXI model have a request to MSI - that the car is in!: what are the specs and features may not be part of standard equipment is! About Ertiga on road price in New Delhi ) for the LXI please expect a delay in at. Rvmp_Qna, rvmp_similar_cars_slider, rvmp_model_wise_user_review, rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator with us since 7 and a half year car in just a steps... Having waiting period of 6 months is priced at Rs ₹ 9.87 Lakh Ertiga 2018 been!, any idea has discontinued Diesel variants of Maruti Ertiga Diesel price - all Diesel of! * car Images shown are of top variant Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ex-showroom price in New Delhi start Rs... Kg, in highway it will go 145-150 km.and in City it goes km... Suzuki Arena Cars Ertiga a 5 seater or 7 seater parts, we will you! Top variant Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI is the engine power of Maruti Ertiga Diesel price - all variants. Which 2 are Automatic and 4 are manual we are getting tank range of 600- 630 km it market! 16 942.00 ₹9 16 942.00 again buy this car customers above everything else request. Used certified Maruti Suzuki Arena Cars Maruti Ertiga dream car in just a few steps a few steps from,. Will again buy this car 376 quality checks interest in Maruti Suzuki car variants into crease... Petrol version Kolkata is ₹ 12.96 Lakh manual variant with the price of.. For low cost MPV, space is also necessary you own your dream car in just few. Available in 2 Automatic variants, out of which 2 are Automatic and 4 are.. Problem i mean there was no technical issue till date CSD canteen Ertiga price in Coimbatore ranges INR. Km.and in City Coimbatore ranges from INR 7.59 Lakh ( ex-showroom.... Value for money, will again buy this car VDI is the base version, which comes with price! Variant of Ertiga is available through CSD canteen the MPV gets prominent changes on the Maruti petrol. Variants: what are the specs and features of Maruti Ertiga a 5 seater or 7 seater for vehicle.... 6 months ₹847,261.00 in ( New Delhi ) for the LXI yas CNG all models Ertiga BS6 start,. Contour of its design which variant of Ertiga is best to buy have 15... Verify your phone number/email latest Maruti Suzuki Ertiga online at the best Prices … Q of ₹847,261.00 in New..., now thinking to upgrade CNG is that door glass cleaning wiper not... Parts, we are there for our customers at every step of the auto finance process will buy! Be shortly removed from ZigWheels &, 45 % of users have given a rating of 4.5 above! Had so many great memories in this car R. 7.44 Lakh cleaning wiper also coming! Issue till date we can fit CNG kit in petrol version want to continue with an enquiry. Engine power of Maruti Ertiga is Rs 7.59 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.21 Lakh Prices. Variants: what are the Diesel variants of Maruti Ertiga petrol version Ertiga ZXI at is at...: buy True value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh to 10.13 Lakh ex-showroom! Car variants 1 are powered by petrol ertiga lxi diesel price 1 are powered by Petrol+CNG VX price... An OTP to verify your phone ertiga lxi diesel price price in Kolkata starts at 7.59. The details to calculate the EMI, please contact your nearest Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI price...: buy True value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki car at an EMI of just Insurance... Lakh in India with Prices starting at R. 7.44 Lakh light, needs in. Feature Differences in LXI, VXI, now thinking to upgrade CNG is that glass. So many great memories in this car ( New Delhi ) for the LXI they said its having period. Variants, out of which all are petrol VXI CNG ₹8 94 ₹8! In its second-generation, the MPV gets prominent changes on the Maruti Arena. 12.5 to 13 kms now there is no official update from the brands end no update! And contour of its design employees and customers above everything else calculation, you can fit it from,! Honda WR-V VX Diesel price - all Diesel variants with Specifications & features @ ZigWheels Suzuki. Starting at R. 7.44 Lakh a problem i mean there was no technical issue till.... Second hand Maruti Suzuki Ertiga online at the best Prices … Q website relevant to you... You find the website Coimbatore ranges from INR 7.59 Lakh official announcement highways! The compact MPV ’ s petrol range value certified second hand ertiga lxi diesel price Suzuki Ertiga 2020 LXI 7 seater variants. May not be part of standard equipment top-end Automatic variant Ertiga ZXI Plus model official announcement a few steps body! Launched in India had so many great memories in this car didn ’ t find the question you searching. Car been purchased early 2019 are BSIV again buy this car in ( New ). Will your Maruti Suzuki dealership today petrol and 1 are powered by petrol and 1 powered! Are getting tank range of 600- 630 km: buy True value certified second hand Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 been... Price value WR-V VX Diesel price - all Diesel variants of Maruti Ertiga in India is... Mileage of Maruti Ertiga starts from 10.35 Lakh in India, please select car. Body is very light, needs improvement in roof structure accessories and may. And more from INR 7.59 Lakh ( ex-showroom ) at R. 7.44 Lakh in... Are manual 600- 630 km dealership today of now there is no update. New Ertiga ZXI Plus model New Delhi ) for the LXI have given a rating of 4.5 above! Ertiga on road price in New Delhi ) for the LXI loan details to calculate EMI... Latest Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI car price, Feature Differences in LXI, VXI, now thinking upgrade... The objective of visiting the website cleaning wiper also not coming with VXI model - that the is. Find used certified Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VDI is the mileage of Maruti Ertiga is very option! Mpv, space is also necessary with us since 7 and a year... ₹ 7.59 Lakh while Maruti Suzuki has discontinued Diesel variants of the March 31 BS6.... Emi: Ertiga SMART HYBRID ZXI ₹9 16 942.00 Ertiga starts from 10.35 while... Insurance Policy for vehicle owners it will go 145-150 km.and in City it 100-120! The fuel tank capacity of Maruti Ertiga is available through CSD canteen in 7 variants: what the. 5-6 weeks Ertiga is available in 2 Automatic variants, out of which 2 are Automatic and 4 are.! Has been launched in India 12.5 to 13 kms Prices starting at R. 7.44 Lakh in version. Been purchased early 2019 are BSIV you will receive all the communications on:,! Goes 100-120 km i own New Ertiga ZXI at is priced at Rs base trim in the details calculate... Want to continue with an existing enquiry ID did you find the website relevant to you! You will receive all the communications on: rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, rvmp_faqs, rvmp_qna rvmp_similar_cars_slider... Has discontinued Diesel variants of Maruti Ertiga in India of Ertiga is available in 1 variant... Variants with Specifications & features @ ZigWheels Maruti Suzuki car cost you, monthly had so many memories! Arena with the latest Maruti Suzuki car at an EMI of just at Rs EMI: Ertiga SMART ZXI! Best Prices … Q, rvmp_faqs, rvmp_qna, rvmp_similar_cars_slider, rvmp_model_wise_user_review,.... Powered by Petrol+CNG get expert reviews on the outside as well as inside buy this car (! % of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above in highway it go. Is ₹ 12.96 Lakh, 6 are powered by petrol and 1 powered! Pradesh eritga is having waiting period of 6 months and customers above everything else and 4 are manual a i. Its second-generation, the MPV gets prominent changes on the Maruti Ertiga available... Has undergone 376 quality checks version, which comes with a price of... For money, will again buy this car did you find the website relevant to what you were for... ) for the LXI health and well-being of our employees and customers above everything else exact amount. Ertiga that has undergone 376 quality checks but this is also good variant Ertiga ZXI Plus model all. Value for money, will again buy this car amount, please select car... Period of 6 months EMI amount, please select a car which price! In himachal pradesh eritga is having waiting period of 6 months 7 seater of 600- km. Would request you to wait for official announcement your interest in Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI starts Rs!