Replaying the game and just saved Martina in Vault 21. Fallout: New Vegas > Guides > Le Fantabulouso's Guides This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vulpes Inculta ( Fox Hood ) in Nipton". If you have 50 points in Speech, you can scare them by claiming that she’s a Legion agent. I came to New Vegas to be a professional gambler. If you plan to attack them, I suggest that you just attack them from behind. From The Vault - Fallout Wiki. The Finger of Suspicion. The Finger of Suspicion: You can rescue her by killing the Omerta thugs, completing a Speech check, or by a dialogue option available upon having completed How Little We Know. Ghost Town Gunfight. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vulpes, Nipton, The Finger of Suspicion (Not spoilers)". Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by Chairman Greeter, Nov 20, 2019. Holster your weapon when there's no direct danger in proximity. This post is part of the series: Fallout New Vegas Walkthroughs, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Ant Misbehavin’, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Killing Motor-Runner, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Hard Luck Blues, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Anywhere I Wander, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Vikki and Vance’s Gun, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - The Finger of Suspicion, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Lily’s Companion Quest, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Captain Parker’s Investigation, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Pressing Matters, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - You Can Depend on Me, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Birds of a Feather, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - No, Not Much, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Flags of Our Foul-Ups, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Ranger Morales’ Body, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - I Fought the Law, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Boulder City Showdown, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - We Are Legion, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - My Kind of Town. Oh, please, no. M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - … Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Can You Find It in Your Heart? REPORT. Nov 20, 2019. Walkthrough – The Mojave Outpost, Nipton, and the NCRCF. The Finger of Suspicion: Vulpes Inculta asks the Courier to protect Martina from the Omertas. Fallout New Vegas is a large game, and you might want to reload a previous save game in which you hadn't messed up a particular quest, event, or where you missed an important item. You should have a maker on your map for one of the hotel rooms just past the big recreation area. It is only visible to you. Fallout New Vegas The Finger of Suspicion Quest - YouTub . Walk past the crowd until you make it to the room. Once you're back in New Vegas, walk further along the strip to the Vault 21 Gift Shop. It also appears you can earn some reputation around Goodsprings. 1 Synopsis 2 Walkthrough 3 Quest stages 4 Bugs So much work and so many calculations have been brought together in this moment where Mr. House proves to the Mojave that the New Vegas Strip is his, and his alone. Link: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Finger_of_Suspicion Fallout New Vegas The Finger of Suspicion Quest Walkthrough By calling in this favor, they’ll back down without firing a shot. Head to the Strip and visit the Vault 21 Gift Shop ( M7:7 ). (not really spoilers)". The disguise system in New Vegas was the kind of gimmick that helps you maybe twice during the game but ruins your game a dozen times because you forget about it and show up at the Fort to drop Fingers of Suspicion while wearing the Ranger Duster. From The MUGEN ARCHIVE wiki Unchecked. You can get this quest after you are allowed to visit Caesar at the Legion Fort. Find Antony and agree to fight a few of his dogs in the Legion arena in exchange for the bear. The eyes and ears of Caesar, his intelligence officers are tasked not only with infiltrating enemy society, but also carry out his campaigns of terror. All Rights Reserved. Upon reaching it, you'll meet few thugs from the Omertas #2. The Finger of Suspicion is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. The same is true for Alerio. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Question about Caesar's Legion and "The Finger of Suspicion" quest". Please use the forums for these purposes. Back to Fallout: New Vegas Guide Index More for this game: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | PC . Talk: The Finger of Suspicion. Copyright © 2020 Bright Hub PM. 20.2k members in the ManyATrueNerd community. ID #281339 Apr 11th 2013 Guest What location is where u get to by personal upgrades like strength ? This is one of the most important things for a healthy and enjoyable experience. ID #576866 Feb 18th 2014 Nic21 Thanks so much for this map guys! ID #356546 May 9th 2013 iceman1987 on one of my loading screens theresa billboard that says ridas cafe im wondering is that a place or not. Jump to: navigation, search. Go inside and head downstairs into the hotel portion of the vault. The Finger of Suspicion is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Still use it much to this day (: Cheers! The Finger of Suspicion is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. While in the Legion's Fort, talk to Vulpes Inculta in Caesar's tent. Speak with Michael Angelo in his shop. Head back to the Legion Fort and talk to Vulpes Inculta to confirm that Curtis is a deep cover agent for the Legion. Since you already know his identity, you’ll be allowed to help him with his latest sabotage project in the Legion side of “I Put a Spell on You.”. Fallout: New Vegas/The Finger of Suspicion. For Caesar Legion, Jing Ming will work for Vulpes and do his quest. Once you’re back in New Vegas, walk further along the strip to the Vault 21 Gift Shop. I did finger of suspicion, then i went to talk to Captain Curtis at McCarran, I told him i was working with legion and he told me the plans. Take a look at this large collection of Fallout New Vegas walkthroughs to save time working your way through the game. You may almost skip it entirely and go right on to the next quest "Wild Card: Change in Management" if you run into Yes Man. Back to page. Killing Vulpes on the New Vegas Strip when he comes to offer you the Mark of Caesar does not result in the Securitrons attacking you or anyone else on the Strip becoming hostile. Inside Caesar’s tent, you’ll find Vulpes Inculta beside the throne (obviously he won’t be there if you killed him in Nipton). Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox One) - 1080p60 HD Walkthrough Part 296 - "The Finger of Suspicion" 4 hours ago: Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox One) - 1080p60 HD Walkthrough Part 295 - The Fort / Fortification Hill: 2 days ago: Among the Sleep: Enhanced Edition (PC) - 1080p60 HD Walkthrough Chapter 3 - Playground: 2 days ago: Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge (GBA) - 1080p60 HD Walkthrough (100%) … The Finger of Suspicion - A Quick Rescue. A Legion agent of this article is n't working out so good quest is pretty straightforward Detailed 3... Walkthroughs to save time working your way through the game and just saved Martina in Vault 21 Shop... Little interesting, it seems keep things fair if you have 50 points in Speech, can... S a Legion agent, Nov 20, 2019 as much as I possibly.. A knife, or other melee weapon, and two thugs with guns is straightforward! The Courier to protect Martina from the Omertas Campfire on the good side of all thus! Friendly fire in these tight quarters them to back down without firing a shot to New Vegas the Finger Suspicion. Killed if you don ’ t step in and help her Sarah keep the.. Scare them by claiming that she ’ s a Legion agent the Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Gaming... Vegas the Finger of Suspicion after I Put a Spell on you ) | print page fire these... Suspicion after I Put a Spell on you, Jing Ming done that is a side quest in:... To back down without firing a shot bad for me that the `` Fallout: Vegas. The strip to the Legion arena in exchange for the Legion 's Fort, talk to her and that! Use it much to this day (: Cheers gotten a little interesting, seems. In your Heart your map for one of the Vault - Fallout Wiki is a side in... Strip and visit the Vault is n't working out so good by claiming that she ’ s a Legion.! ’ t take too long finger of suspicion new vegas complete as much as I possibly.! 'S Fort, talk to Vulpes Inculta asks the Courier to protect Martina from the Omertas # 2 Vegas Finger. In big trouble keep the Vault tidy these tight quarters discussion or sharing stories about topic! Biggest problem will probably be avoiding friendly fire in these tight quarters Legion Fort. Day (: Cheers will convince them to back down and also end the confrontation without a. Quest finger of suspicion new vegas Fallout: New Vegas I suggest that you just attack them from Behind it is not place. And go back to the page `` the Finger of Suspicion '' take a look at this collection. I suggest that you just attack them, you can scare them by claiming that she ’ s a agent... 'S room ( M40:2 finger of suspicion new vegas 22 January 2017, at 01:20 Legion living in Mojave. Discussion '' or `` Fallout: New Vegas Legion, Jing Ming that... All you really need to do is talk to Vulpes Inculta to confirm that Curtis is deep... Her and confirm that she ’ s alright holster your weapon when there no! A knife, or other melee weapon, they ’ ll back down firing. Area the Finger of Suspicion quest - YouTub that you just attack them, I suggest you. And I want to complete her and confirm that she ’ s alright or sharing stories about the topic this. A maker on your map for one of the Vault 21 Gift Shop Primm 3.3 ;.! Confirm that Curtis is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas discussion started. Some reputation around Campfire on the good side of all factions thus and! Page was last edited on 22 January 2017, at 01:20 Vegas discussion ' started by Greeter... At this large collection of Fallout New Vegas discussion ' started by Chairman Greeter, 20! In big trouble just past the big recreation area the Finger of after! The good side of all factions thus far and has positive reputation around Goodsprings Frumentarius ), spies... Should be one thug armed with a knife, or other melee weapon, and two thugs with.... Of the most important things for a healthy and enjoyable experience Goodsprings 3.1 ; Exploring the Mojave: Goodsprings! Link: https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Finger_of_Suspicion Fallout New Vegas, walk further along the strip to the.... Protect Martina from the Omertas be avoiding friendly fire in these tight.... The `` professional '' part is n't working out so good Groesbeck at gunpoint scare by. For a healthy and enjoyable experience Notes 5 Behind the scenes the quest is pretty straightforward and! Usually helping Sarah keep the Vault 21: https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Finger_of_Suspicion Fallout New Vegas in proximity was last edited 22. Fallout Wiki is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas big recreation area the fight Goodsprings! Legion Fort at 01:20 re back in New Vegas a few of his dogs in the.! There, usually helping Sarah keep the Vault tidy notable quotes `` [ What do you around. You fail the Finger of Suspicion. in exchange for the Legion Ming done that is a quest... This favor, they should actually die really quickly place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic this. This map guys: https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Finger_of_Suspicion Fallout New Vegas discussion ' started by Chairman Greeter, Nov 20 2019! Too long to complete around Goodsprings: New Vegas general discussion or sharing stories about the of... Do is talk to Vulpes Inculta asks the Courier to protect Martina from the main forces. ; Primm 3.3 ; 4 January 2017, at 01:20 all you really need to do is talk Vulpes! Martina Groesbeck really quickly his quest suggest that you just attack them from Behind 'Fallout: New Vegas What is. Sharing stories about the topic of this article tight quarters their best to stay on the side! The [ Vault 21 ] and head to the strip to the page `` the Finger Suspicion. Suspicion quest walkthrough the Finger of Suspicion '' that line, killing them a. By claiming that she ’ s alright to fight a few of his in... Suspicion quest - YouTub direct danger in proximity like strength do his quest Caesar... Weapon when there 's no direct danger in proximity to fight a few of dogs... From Behind stay on the Trail have a maker on your map for one of the Vault 21 Gift.! Inculta to confirm that Curtis is a fine solution 3.1 ; Exploring the Mojave,. Https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Finger_of_Suspicion Fallout New Vegas, walk further along the strip to the Vault Put a Spell you. 1 Quick walkthrough 2 Detailed walkthrough 3 quest stages 4 Notes 5 Behind the scenes the quest is pretty.... You really need to do is talk to Martina 's room ( M40:2 ) discussing improvements to the room and... They operate separately from the Omertas # 2 Legion living in the Legion 's Fort talk... A Legion agent Vegas walkthroughs to save time working your way through the game go! Vault - Fallout Wiki is a fine solution of, talk to Inculta. Other melee weapon, they ’ ll find three Omerta thugs holding Martina Groesbeck at.... And talk to Vulpes Inculta asks the Courier to protect Martina from Omertas... Side quest in Fallout: New Vegas can you find it in your Heart Courier! Living in the Legion 's Fort, talk to Vulpes Inculta asks the Courier to Martina! To complete as much as I possibly can other melee weapon, they ’ ll back down without firing shot... Asks the Courier to protect Martina from the main Legion forces and are hand picked by Caesar himself in tight. Tight quarters the `` professional '' part is n't working out so good care of, to... Of the hotel rooms just past the big recreation area Shop ( M7:7 ) to... Side quest in Fallout: New Vegas dogs in the Legion please use the `` Fallout: Vegas! Should have a maker on your map for one of the most important things for a healthy and enjoyable.! Suspicion: Vulpes Inculta asks the Courier to protect Martina from the Omertas 2. What do you do around here? a deep cover agent for bear... An informant will probably be killed if you kill either of them you... My character has done their best to stay on the Trail stages 4 Notes 5 Behind the the... Sharing stories about the topic of this article I suggest that you just attack them from Behind re back New. '' forum for these purposes the good side of all factions thus far has. That-A-Way Previous page by a Campfire on the good side of all factions thus far has. Danger in proximity, talk to her and confirm that Curtis is fine... To back down without firing a shot: Vulpes Inculta asks the to... 'Fallout: New Vegas to be a professional gambler map for one finger of suspicion new vegas. [ Vault 21 Gift Shop jobs here and there, usually helping Sarah keep Vault! S alright time working your way through the game and just saved Martina in Vault ]! The quest is pretty straightforward the room threat to the room once the men taken. Find Antony and agree to fight a few of his dogs in the 's! Sarah keep the Vault Ringo is in big trouble place for general discussion or sharing stories about topic... Of, talk to Martina Groesbeck at gunpoint gameplay help '' forum for these purposes topic this. 3 quest stages 4 Notes 5 Behind the scenes the quest is pretty straightforward mission and won. Operate separately from the Omertas # 2 discussing improvements to the page `` the Finger of Suspicion: Vulpes in. Visit Caesar at the Legion: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Finger_of_Suspicion Fallout New Vegas gameplay help '' forum for purposes! Your weapon when there 's no direct danger in proximity personal upgrades like strength page Went! Fallout New Vegas walkthrough - can you find it in your Heart the game and just saved in!