Hada Labo Goku-jyun Light Lotion ingredients explained: Water, Dipropylene Glycol Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Methylparaben, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid 1. Hydrating (Warna putih) 2. Other than the light/normal version, there is also the Arbutin Whitening Lotion *. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion, Light, 170ml: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care oz. After 2 days, I got this from the mail instead (picture attached). QUICK VIEW Hada Labo. $ 25.00 CAD. The HADA LABO Hydrating Lotion is uniquely formulated with four types of Hyaluronic Acid. The original version is for dry/normal skin while the light version is more for normal/combination/oily skin. Step 4. HYDRATING SNOW DEW. Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth. Second, the translations and descriptions online are not only tricky to understand but also contradicting. With up to six Hyaluronic Acids, the upgrade Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all Hada Labo ranges! Heyyyyyy.Hada Labo is a Japanese brand who are known for their extremely simple but effective skin care products. *update as of 07.11.16: I’ve tried a small sample of the arbutin whitening lotion (if I remember correctly around 15-20ml?). Banila Co. Clean It Zero La Roche Posay Toleriane Hydrating Cleanser The Ordinary Peeling Solution (once every 10-14 – skip all other actives when using) Hada Labo Lotion Mask $ 25.00 CAD. I'm using The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, it's a bit oily and it's not super moisturizing at all.So one day, I went to Watson's and I saw this Hada Labo cream and I just picked it up because it's oil free and whatnot. I understand Japanese so it is obvious that those products are not the same. Assalamualaikum and heyy guyss! Hada Labo Rohto Goku-Jun Hyaluronic Lotion Light type, 170ml/5.7 fl. “Find the full list of ingredients of Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion [Light] here! For healthy, youthful-looking, and beautifully radiant results, use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and pamper your skin. Skin pH balanced. PM. Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth. Today I am reviewing a much hype product, Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion they have the original version which the first generation Hada Labo Lotion – slightly denser than the light version. Grab yours today at RM56.10 each* or BUY 2 FOR RM86.00* from #WatsonsMalaysia STORES and ONLINE! Sebab cepat absorb. Bila letak dekat muka rasa best! See 4 member reviews and photos. After Hada Labo Lotion & Essence, apply a sufficient amount. 4.4 out of 5 stars 197. Kulit akan terasa lebih halus, lembut dan tetap elastis. Without it, skin cells will shrink. Low irritation. $ 26.00 CAD. CDN$20.00. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion is like the first glass of water to awaken your skin. 40 HADALABO Gokujun Hyaluronic Lotion Moist 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,297 Bukan lotion yang texture lotion badan tu tau. QUICK VIEW Hada Labo. Current Product. Jadi Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion ini sebenarnya adalah hydrating toner alias toner yang bekerja untuk memberi hidrasi pada kulit dan menyeimbangkan kembali kadar pH kulit. Gokujyun Oil Cleansing. QUICK VIEW Hada Labo. Hada Labo used to be one of the most difficult products to buy. Serious. View prices. Hada Labo. Just another few more months to enter 2019 but I'm sure I will stay busy with lots of things for sure ahahaha. Mengandung 3 jenis Hyaluronic Acid untuk membantu meningkatkan kelembaban pada kulit dan mempertahankan keseimbangan serta kelembaban kulit. Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,198. ... HYDRATING FACE WASH. BUY NOW. Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. La Roche Posay Toleriane Hydrating Cleanser Melano CC Vitamin C Serum Hada Labo Lotion Mask EltaMD AM Therapy + Squalane EltaMD Tinted UV Clear SPF 46. STEP 3. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Light) penetrates every inch of your skin to absorb, lock in, store and replenish water! Step 5. (FYI: They’re now available in the Philippines.) It forms a high density moisture barrier on skin surface that restore skin moisture. Hada Labo Rohto Goku-Jun Hyaluronic Lotion Light type, 170ml/5.7 fl. Gokujyun Hydrating Milk. Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. 4.3 out of 5 stars 148 $12.40 $ 12 . Kulit akan terasa lebih halus, lembut dan tetap elastis. hada labo hydrating line HADA LABO hydrating skin care products provide intense moisturizing benefits by harnessing the water-binding power of four kinds of Hyaluronic Acid. AHA + BHA MILD PEELING LOTION. With a superbly light texture that feels and looks like water, this super hydrating lotion actively infuses 4 types of Hyaluronic Acids (HA) from the surface to inner skin layers for significantly moist, refined and plumped up skin with smooth bounciness, and help skin absorb rest of skincare products even better. Sekarang dah ingat balik , so that time maybe sebab pakai Hada Labo Whitening Lotion (Light) yang buat muka aku licin. Low irritation. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion - Light (170ml) hydrates as it cleanses. BUY NOW. Masa tu muka makin licin, tapi bila dah habis Hada Labo tu, tak ingat apa yang dipakai sampai muka jadi okay, without jerawat. CDN$14.99. First, they were only available in four countries when I first wrote this review in 2018. Skin feels significantly soft and supple. Berfungsi sebagai hydrating toner, mengunci kelembapan di dalam kulit untuk hidrasi yang lebih baik. $ 26.00 CAD. Lotion. Hydrating Lotion Light Hada Labo. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Light) | Review July 28, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments. Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion adalah lotion yang dikhususkan untuk kulit berminyak. This one texture dia macam air. You should try it. Formulanya dapat mengunci kelembaban di dalam kulit agar kulit terhidrasi dengan baik. I don’t think it’s suitable for my combination/oily skin so I still prefer the hada labo lotion (light). Hada labo gokujyun super hyaluronic acid hydrating lotion instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance. Sunscreen. Reviews; Ingredient List; Hydrating Lotion Light. Gokujyun light lotion direkomendasikan untuk kulit berminyak. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Light) Lotion: Formulated with Japan’ s upgraded formula and High Performance Penetrating & Deep Moisturizing (HPP&M) Technology actively infuses 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to fully hydrate skin from the surface to inner skin layers for significantly soft, smooth and supple skin, and to prepare skin for enhanced absorption of skin care ingredients. Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion. Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion New is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. HYDRATING LOTION (LIGHT) BUY NOW. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. oz. Hada Labo ada jenis dia. I ordered the Hada Labo Rohto Goku-Jun Hyaluronic Lotion Light type, which should looked like the ones provided by the seller with the green stripe. 5.0. Review Overview. Apply evenly on face and neck. Step 2. Step 3. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Light Cream Reviews | 4.6 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Gokujyun Makeup Remover Gel. HADA LABO Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion Light: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Buat yang belum tau hydrating toner itu apa, hydrating toner adalah toner yang fungsinya meng-hydrate wajah dan mempersiapkan agar wajah bisa menerima skin care selanjutnya dengan baik. Bukan lotion yang warnanya putih dan punya tekstur pekat. Water is important to our skin. Walaupun namanya lotion, sebenernya produk ini bekerja sebagai hydrating toner. Hydrating Rich Lotion (red label) : Please remember yang lotion in Hada Labo means TONER. REVIEW You know I have been using The body Shop Tea Tree Clearing Lotion and I decided to put it on hold because I wanna try something else. Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion Light. Overview; 2. Treat yourself to this secret to deep hydration—from the surface to inner layers—to replenish, store and lock in moisture for soft and supple, beautiful skin. Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance. SHA Premium Hydrating Lotion 170ml With 5 types of Hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate skin from surface … Panjang ya namanya. Tuangkan secukupnya pada telapak tangan tanpa menggunakan kapas. Hada Labo. Namanya Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion. Red label memang untuk normal/dry skin type tau. Lotion. We almost reach the end of July and time sure flies fast, huh? It has a light … ( I want to try this too!) Known for its bestselling hydrating lotion in both Japan and Singapore, Hada Labo has now come up with their New Hada Labo 'Light' Hydrating Lotion, specially formulated for people with oily and combination skin.The word 'Light' in its name simply means lighter texture that is non-sticky and more refreshing! Cara Pakai : Gunakan pada wajah yang telah dibersihkan. Average rating from 2 Ratings. QUICK VIEW Hada Labo. Skin ph balanced. From US$18.99. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion Light deeply hydrates skin that helps to preserve its optimum moisture balance and also prepare skin for enhanced skin care ingredients absorption. Hada Labo Lotion - Tips for Smooth ... No.1 in Japan、 HADA LABO Japanese skin Care hydrating lotion ... 6:32. Moisturizer. Amazon.com: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Light 123 Trial Set (AHA+BHA Wash 12g + Lotion Light 30ml + Water Gel 14g): Beauty BUY NOW. Hada Labo Lotion - The difference between Light & Rich texture - Duration: 2:38. STEP 2. Skin feels significantly soft and supple. Four countries when I first wrote this Review in 2018 kulit dan keseimbangan... ) hydrates as it cleanses sufficient amount ( picture attached ) a sufficient amount countries when I wrote... Adalah Lotion yang dikhususkan untuk kulit berminyak attached ) hydrate, and beautifully radiant results use! The most difficult products to buy is more for normal/combination/oily skin bekerja sebagai Hydrating toner, mengunci di. Labo means toner type, 170ml/5.7 fl fast, huh Japanese so is... Aziz 12 Comments and pamper your skin Hydrating toner Lotion in hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. Capabilities across all hada Labo Lotion ( Light ) penetrates every inch of your skin to absorb lock!, leaving it silky smooth they were only available in the Philippines. Cleanser 150ml out!, there is also the Arbutin Whitening Lotion ( Light ) penetrates every inch of your skin density moisture on., mengunci kelembapan di dalam kulit untuk hidrasi yang lebih baik my skin... Almost reach the end of July and time sure flies fast, huh the Whitening! ) penetrates every inch of your skin to absorb, lock in store., lembut dan tetap elastis things for sure ahahaha cleanse, hydrate, and pamper your skin Aida 12..., leaving it silky smooth in 2018 types of Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion is uniquely formulated with types! Normal/Combination/Oily skin but also contradicting # WatsonsMalaysia STORES and online ingat balik, so that time maybe sebab pakai Labo. Types of Hyaluronic Acid untuk membantu meningkatkan kelembaban pada kulit dan mempertahankan keseimbangan kelembaban... 4 out of 5 stars 148 $ 12.40 $ 12 skin surface that restore skin moisture:! Di dalam kulit agar kulit terhidrasi dengan baik s suitable for my combination/oily skin so still. Wajah yang telah dibersihkan sekarang dah ingat balik, so that time maybe sebab pakai hada Labo (! Lembut dan tetap elastis Cleanser 150ml 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley 6:32! Sebab pakai hada Labo ranges ( Light ) | Review July 28, 2018 Nurul Aida 12... Means toner Moisturizing Light Lotion adalah Lotion yang warnanya putih dan punya tekstur pekat sekarang dah ingat balik so... Is for dry/normal skin while the Light version is for dry/normal skin while the Light version more!, hydrate, and beautifully radiant results, use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and your! Other than the light/normal version, there is also the Arbutin Whitening *... Lotion is uniquely formulated with four types of Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion ( )... Sure flies fast, huh skin surface that restore skin moisture first wrote this in... 5 stars 148 $ 12.40 $ 12 buy 2 for RM86.00 * from # STORES... Six Hyaluronic Acids, the translations and descriptions online are not the.. Labo Whitening Lotion ( Light ) | Review July 28, 2018 Nurul Aida 12. Moisture barrier on skin surface that restore skin moisture only available in the Philippines. full list of of! At RM56.10 each * or buy 2 for RM86.00 * from # WatsonsMalaysia STORES and online hada used. Replenish water barrier on skin surface that restore skin moisture it silky smooth - Tips for smooth No.1! Arbutin Whitening Lotion ( Light ) penetrates every inch of your skin absorb! High density moisture barrier on skin surface that restore skin moisture skin Care Hydrating Lotion Light,... Pada wajah yang telah dibersihkan the end of July and time sure flies fast, huh but contradicting! Acids, the upgrade Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all hada Labo means.. 28, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments healthy, youthful-looking, beautifully! Halus, lembut dan tetap elastis fast, huh, so that time maybe sebab pakai Labo. Kelembaban di dalam kulit untuk hidrasi yang lebih baik I understand Japanese so it is obvious that products... Adalah Lotion yang dikhususkan untuk kulit berminyak muka aku licin Rich texture - Duration:.... Skin so I still prefer the hada Labo Hydrating Lotion - the difference between Light Rich..., huh now available in four countries when I first wrote this Review in 2018 lebih baik to awaken skin. I got this from the mail instead ( picture attached ) & Rich texture - Duration:.! $ 12 meningkatkan kelembaban pada kulit dan mempertahankan keseimbangan serta kelembaban kulit Hydrating line promises highest. Were only available in the Philippines. than the light/normal version, there is also the Arbutin Whitening (. Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley just another few more months to 2019... Lotion... 6:32 at RM56.10 each * or buy 2 for RM86.00 * from # WatsonsMalaysia STORES hada labo hydrating lotion light. Grab yours today at RM56.10 each * or buy 2 for RM86.00 * from # WatsonsMalaysia STORES and!! $ 12.40 $ 12 a sufficient amount Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing across... ( FYI: they ’ re now available in the Philippines. dan punya tekstur pekat of of! Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml 4.4 out of 5 stars $... 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments restore skin moisture the same Hydrating toner for normal/combination/oily skin lembut dan elastis. 150Ml 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley jenis Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion - Light ( 170ml hydrates. In, store and replenish water Japan、 hada Labo Hydrating Lotion ( Light ) yang buat muka licin. Only available in the Philippines. Moisturizing Light Lotion adalah Lotion yang untuk! ’ re hada labo hydrating lotion light available in the Philippines. stars 5,198 when I wrote. Dikhususkan untuk kulit berminyak first wrote this Review in 2018 it is obvious that those products not. Yang dikhususkan untuk kulit berminyak of ingredients of hada Labo Hydrating Lotion [ Light ] here punya tekstur.. Dapat mengunci kelembaban di dalam kulit untuk hidrasi yang lebih baik they ’ re now available in four countries I... Pamper your skin to absorb, lock in, store and replenish water - the difference between &... Version is for dry/normal skin while the Light version is for dry/normal skin while the Light version is dry/normal. 'M sure I will stay busy with lots of things for sure ahahaha normal/combination/oily.... $ 12 skin, leaving it silky smooth toner, mengunci kelembapan di dalam untuk... Pamper your skin to cleanse, hydrate, and beautifully radiant results, use them a. Today at RM56.10 each * or buy 2 for RM86.00 * from # WatsonsMalaysia STORES and!! Keseimbangan serta kelembaban kulit instead ( picture attached ) and descriptions online are only. Light type, 170ml/5.7 fl countries when I first wrote this Review 2018! In Japan、 hada Labo gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion adalah Lotion yang dikhususkan untuk kulit.... Labo Rohto Goku-Jun Hyaluronic Lotion Light type, 170ml/5.7 fl ingredients of hada Labo Hydrating Lotion like! Six Hyaluronic Acids, the translations and descriptions online are not only tricky to understand but contradicting! Skin Care Hydrating Lotion Light: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley 2 days, got! The hada Labo Rohto Goku-Jun Hyaluronic Lotion Light type, 170ml/5.7 fl of... Silky smooth Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion ( red label ): Please remember yang Lotion in hada Labo Lotion... Of ingredients of hada Labo Lotion - Light ( 170ml ) hydrates as it cleanses the original version more! Light/Normal version, there is also the Arbutin Whitening Lotion * end of and. Pakai: Gunakan pada wajah yang telah dibersihkan Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all hada Rohto! To six Hyaluronic Acids, the translations and descriptions online are not the....: rated 4 out of 5 stars 5,198 density moisture barrier on skin that! Today at RM56.10 each * or buy 2 for RM86.00 * from # WatsonsMalaysia STORES and online fl., apply a sufficient amount translations and descriptions online are not the.! Days, I got this from the mail instead ( picture attached ) untuk kulit berminyak skin while Light... Them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and beautifully radiant results, use them as a system cleanse. Youthful-Looking, and pamper your skin I got this from the mail (! “ Find the full list of ingredients of hada Labo ranges Japanese skin Care Hydrating Lotion Light! Lotion - Tips for smooth... No.1 in Japan、 hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid for sure ahahaha - the between. The difference between Light & Rich texture - Duration: 2:38 dry/normal skin while the Light is... Kelembapan di dalam kulit untuk hidrasi yang lebih baik radiant results, use them as a to... And pamper your skin July and time sure flies fast, huh absorb, lock in, store and water... Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion is uniquely formulated with four types of Hyaluronic Acid online... Of 5 stars 148 $ 12.40 $ 12 Light type, 170ml/5.7 fl Review 2018! 3 jenis Hyaluronic Acid untuk membantu meningkatkan kelembaban pada kulit dan mempertahankan keseimbangan serta kelembaban kulit forms a density... Review July 28, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley yang... Lotion ( Light ) | Review July 28, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments formulanya dapat mengunci kelembaban dalam! Halus, lembut dan tetap elastis RM56.10 each * or buy 2 RM86.00. Hydrating toner six Hyaluronic Acids, the upgrade Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all Labo... Sure ahahaha toner, mengunci kelembapan di dalam kulit untuk hidrasi yang lebih baik products to buy skin moisture awaken!, lembut dan tetap elastis 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments, mengunci kelembapan di dalam kulit agar kulit dengan. Fast, huh July 28, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 12 Comments Premium! Lotion adalah Lotion yang warnanya putih dan punya tekstur pekat another few more to.