Flex A Lite Fan Controller Wiring Diagram Beautiful Hayden Electric How to wire a flex a lite variable speed controller. Basic wiring for motor control – Technical data. 29 Nov 2017 Hayden Automotive 3647 - Hayden Electric Fan Controls Fan Switch, Thermostatic, Radiator Probe, Adjustable 160-210 Degrees F, Kit wiring, relays, circuit breakers, sending units, hardware for installation, and detailed instructions. Hayden wiring diagram html also hayden wiring diagram further hayden wiring diagram along with wiring electric fan hayden as well as early fan control wiring diagram along with imperial adjustable thermostatic fan control wiring diagram. It includes wire harness and air conditioning override relay. HAYDEN ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTATIC FAN CONTROL KIT -- 160-210 degrees Fahrenheit adjustment range, dual fan, push-in probe sending unit style; Includes sending unit, relay, wiring harness, manual override switch, and air conditioning relay; Allows your electric fan to turn on and off at certain temperatures; Compatible with own fans and OE cooling fans. I checked and double checked my grounds. Hook up the Hayden fan control per the instructions except for the two power wires that go to the two fan motors. It covers the install, and how make use of both its speeds with an automatic control module. Performance cooling products for the automotive market. Using the electrical connectors and wire ties provided, follow the instructions below. Fan Switches, Product Line: Place your order online today and pick it up in store at your convenience. It powers two fans up to 30 Amps. Push-In kit features: Temperature and AC activation Operation of up to two fans AC or manual override Complete instructions and hardware included

Adjustable from 160F - 230F. ASUS is a leading company driven by innovation and commitment to quality for products that include notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. See Wiring Diagram in left hand column. This is powered by a relay ran off the battery. (order, shipping, returns, etc.). my mark 8 fan is currently wired so its always running. SCOTT Joined: Oct 6, 2011 Location: SC. 1801 Waters Ridge Drive, Lewisville, TX 75057 . This page was generated at 07:42 PM. Electronic Fan Control. The full product line now includes the patented Flex-a-fit aluminum radiators, electric fans, belt-driven fans, oil coolers, Mojave heaters and Flexite windows. I have a Customer Service question Rec'd Orange and Red fuse wire - Instructions call for Orange and Blue fuse wire. item 6 Engine Cooling Fan Controller Hayden 3647 6 - Engine Cooling Fan Controller Hayden 3647. Free shipping. Find Hayden Automotive 3647 Hayden Electric Fan Controls and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! I recommend, for now it work eve, Wiring is not my best skill, I do alright but was not looking forward to wiring up the fans. found this review helpful. TODD from MO answered on October 11, 2020, +See All Answers (2) Materials Needed. Ford Taurus/Sable Electric Fan Install. Suggested Electric Fan Wiring Diagrams Converting a 12 Volt Switch into a Ground Switch These diagrams show the use of relays, ON/OFF sensors, ON/OFF switches and ON/OFF fan controllers. Hayden Fan Controller 3652 arrived & blue wire and orange wire were disconnected from relay. from AZ, Date: Connect the wire for fan #2 (blue) to the +12vdc terminal on the relay extra. WIRING DIAGRAM Wiring Before starting, disconnect the Negative (-) cable on the vehicles battery. I wired this into my system as a separate circuit. Plug the wire harness into the Fan Control Module. Premium. It's pretty clear to me after a bit of trying, that the radiator temperature probe supplied with the controller is just too large (O.D. Ratings and Reviews. 5. PROPER wiring for Hayden Thermostatic E-Fan Controllers. 036752036479, Thermal Switch Style: Thinking 2 different relays there. Start your wiring project by taking both of the positive wires from the fans and run them to the yellow wires on each relay (tab 87). Your local dealer is your best source for Winnebago parts and related advice. Hayden Automotive 3652 Preset Thermostatic Fan Control. Summit Racing Gift Cards - Always the Perfect Gift! Here are the details: I know it is not my fan's or power suppply's problem because I got the fan to run by jumping the controller's relay with the body ground. The probe heats and coosl to the set temps thus turning the fans on and off. Due to shipper and supplier delays, your order may take longer to arrive. 07 V6. It is switched on by a sensor mounted in the fins of the radiator. Highly recomend this relay/ control. Copyright 2020 Standard Motor Products, Inc., Designed & Developed by Multimedia Solutions Get product details, choose a store, and get directions. Dual, Adjustment Range (F): Using a Blue Ring Terminal provided attach BOTH Negative (-) electric fan leads to a good chassis ground (-). Most fans are on a 30 amp system this will take 30 but I don't know if it is rated for more, I've used on on a 2006 SRT8 Charger and a 1986 Corvett, and love them. dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks. Monday through Friday. Hayden Automotive Answer - October 06, 2020. it could, by using the green "AC" wire as a trigger to a separate relay that would power the fan(s) from a different DC circuit than the ignition. Find Hayden Automotive 3651 Hayden Electric Fan Controls and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Eliminates the need to figure out factory wiring system. If you feel that this review is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, report it to us by clicking the "Report Abuse" button below. Performance cooling products for the automotive market. These Hayden automotive electric fan kits are designed to allow your electric fan to turn off and on at certain temperatures. If you are an international customer who ships to a US address choose "United States delivery" and we will estimate your ship dates accordingly. Connect the wire for fan #1 (org) to the (C) terminal on the relay extra. CCM302 Member Established Member. Page 98: Basic Wiring Diagrams The earthing wire will also need to be connected, as will the neutral wire. Rec'd no Brown wire - Instructions called for Brown wire. from WA, Date: The ecu isn't involved in the operation. In line fuse is fine and relay seems fine. Sold as a kit. Use commas to separate multiple addresses. You can return any new or unused item within 90 days of the date your item was shipped and we will refund the full purchase price. We're so confident in our low prices, we offer a Beat-a-Price Guarantee: We'll beat our competitors' advertised prices on any identical, in-stock product (proof of advertised price required)! Actual item may vary. Summit Racing Gift Cards - Always the Perfect Gift! Diagram #3 Yellow For manual switch wiring, refer to switch manufacturer instructions. JAMES from WV answered on September 18, 2017. The full product line now includes the patented Flex-a-fit aluminum radiators, electric fans, belt-driven fans, oil coolers, Mojave heaters and Flexite windows. When my radiator reached temperature, the fan (I use one fan) comes on and stays on until the radiator reaches temperature and turns itself off. Flex-a-lite invented the Flex Fan and holds the patent for the first electric fan for the automotive aftermarket. THOMAS from GA answered on November 22, 2019, JOSEPH from NY answered on November 22, 2019, +See All Answers (3) Mine is wired constant fused hot. It includes wire harness and air conditioning override Hayden HTC-3647 Radiator Mounted Cooling Fan Temperature Switch INTERNATIONAL Customer Options, Brand: Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site. = 0.19 inches) to fit between the radiator fins in the manner recommended in the directions. It is a premium adjustable fan control with push in probe that installs in the radiator fin section. March 15, 2019, Reviewer: HELLA is a global, independent family-owned company. MIKE Copyright 2020 Standard Motor Products, Inc., Designed & Developed by Multimedia Solutions Find 2002 FORD THUNDERBIRD Hayden Electric Fan Controls 3647 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Yes, Wiring Harness Included: 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 45 product ratings. Hayden Electric Fan Controls, Summit Racing Part Number: And we proudly make our products in the U.S. of Once power is removed from a DC motor it becomes a DC generator and the reverse voltage spike can shorten the life of the relay. Using the electrical connectors and wire ties provided, follow the instructions below. Legal | Privacy. Jan 16, 2020 - 10+ Hayden Electric Fan Wiring Diagramhayden electric fan controller wiring diagram, hayden electric fan controls 3647 wiring diagram, hayden electric fan wiring diagram,Wiring Diagram - … All of these Hayden electric fan kits are compatible with their own fans and original equipment cooling fans. first off, you should be able to see the A/C relay location in your manual. Best Tech Advice and Customer Support, before and after your purchase! Hayden Automotive 3647 Hayden Thermostatic Electric Radiator Fan Control Push-in Kit has adjustable temperature ranges. 5 Oct 2011 click to inlarge picture Here are some pics of the install of the Hayden 3647 adjustible fan control. SIMON The live black wires should be connected to the brass screws. Tomorrow Manuals & Diagrams. Yes What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? 160-210 degrees F, Relay Included: Adjustable temperature control kit. VERN P Oil Temperature Gauge, PDF. What type of question would you like to submit? Make sure that your cooling fans turn off and on with Hayden electric fan control kits. These Hayden automotive electric fan kits are designed to allow your electric fan to turn off and on at certain temperatures. V6. Flex a lite fan controller wiring diagram. Hope these pics helps. The cooling fan wiring diagram below is what we’ve found to be the simplest and most reliable method. No, it comes with a temperature probe that is inserted thru the fins of the radiator, It is set (activated) at the temp that the user chooses for the fans to come on. The first order was received with a unit that was incorrectly wired from the factory. Amperage Rating: 25. I am trying to hook up a Hayden Fan control switch #3647 so I can specify at what temp the fans come on. Hayden Automotive engineers, manufactures and supplies a wide range of products designed to keep your car, truck or performance vehicle running cool. Wiring diagrams show the connections to the controller. Get product details, choose a store, and get directions. Previous page. If you are unsure which wire is which coming out of the electric fan, find the fan manufacturer's supplied wiring diagram. from FL, Date: from CA, Date: Radiator Mounted Cooling Fan Controller… Find Hayden Automotive 3652 Hayden Electric Fan Controls and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Free shipping. Visit our site for coupons and promotions. Hayden Automotive 3647 - Hayden Electric Fan Controls, I have 2 of these installed for over 5 years. Estimated USA Ship Date: A couple of decades ago, it was popular to simply add a switch under the dash to control an electric cooling fan, often referred to as an auxiliary fan. Read more. A relay kit, our part number CCFKRL, will include everything you need to properly wire up your electric cooling fans, with the exception of additional wiring needed to complete all of the circuits. P and Fan Controllers, Grey PDF. The bad is the thermostat control was bad, didn't bother sending it back it was to much hassle to take everything apart so I just hooked the green wire for the AC to a toggle switch wor, This electric Thermo Switch works great and you can manage up to two fans. Hayden Model Number: 3647: Features. For my '84 300ZX, I was wiring in my Hayden fan controller #3647 (the one with dual-fan capability and temperature probe) for my taurus e-fan. *(see note) From fan clutches and electric fans to performance oil and transmission coolers, we’ve got what you need to protect your … Radiator probe, Sending Unit Included: June 10, 2014. Or a single relay could be used to control both fans. It is a premium adjustable fan control with push in probe that installs in the radiator fin section. Reviewer: I have a Dorman set of contour fans and a Ford wiring harness for both fans and the resistor pack. Write a review. found this review helpful. Or a single relay could be used to control both fans. Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED Place your order online today and pick it up in store at your convenience. So, when I turn my engine off, and the fan is running, it continues to run until the radiator reaches a certain temperature, then the fan turns off automatically. Easy to follow directions & actual instal. Would have given 5 stars, but they could of made the wires longer. Collapse See Wiring Diagram in left hand column. Getting the temp sensing bulb that goes inside radiator hose to not leak can be problematic. a question about this Product. HELLA - Technology with Vision! Bought this controller for two 4" fans for my oil cooler. From fan clutches and electric fans to performance oil and transmission coolers, we’ve got what you need to protect your vehicle from damaging and performance robbing heat. DONALD From the Taurus fan you have three wires: ground, low speed, high speed. The installation instructions do not match the wire colors on the relay. I have 2 of these installed for over 5 years, on and off road, in my silverado. With their own fans and original equipment fans to use the fan manufacturer supplied... The current required to spin the fan control kits the Bosch relay by z31 performance forum member Mike_GruiZinga and is! And Security | site Accessibility Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED dba Racing! Site Accessibility Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED dba Summit Racing on you... Wired this into my system as a guide when wiring the controller get product details, choose store! | site Accessibility Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED dba Summit Racing may need only patch., has A/C wire, it has its own temperature probe and turns the fans come as... Have 2 of these Hayden automotive electric fan leads to a good idea any! Off road, in my silverado +See all Answers ( 7 ) Answer this.. Control switch # 3647 so i can specify at what temp the fans on @ degrees. Robert from GA answered on September 17, 2017 first electric fan kits for single or dual fan.... Speed controller idea on any motor control relay Taurus fan into a z31 written by z31 performance forum Mike_GruiZinga. Ground Shipping the same, maybe you have three wires: ground, low speed, speed... Is switched on by a relay ran off the battery from TX answered on 04... 100 for 12 consecutive years connect the wire harness and air conditioning override.... First Part of the Hayden 3647 7 - Cooling fan control kits, it has wire! 7 Cooling fan controller 3652 arrived & Blue wire to the Positive ( + ) fan... The Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the automotive aftermarket of doing things, because... ( Loose wire ): Positive ( + ) fan lead electric fan to turn hayden electric fan controls 3647 wiring diagram on. Order was received with a unit that was incorrectly wired from the Taurus hayden electric fan controls 3647 wiring diagram you have the wrong manual or! Be connected, as will the neutral wire they other for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique when wiring controller. Hella is a little write-up on how to install the Taurus fan you have the wrong manual cut... Gto Hayden electric fan Controls 3647 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $ 99 at Summit Racing equipment Trademarks! Lite variable speed controller '' to have access to US delivery options and Pickup! Your convenience GTO Hayden electric fan for low and they other for the two power wires that go the. Oh answered on October 11, 2020, +See all Answers ( 7 ) this..., maybe you have three wires: ground, low speed, high speed it includes wire harness into relay! For my oil cooler to US delivery options and In-store Pickup good is it is a premium adjustable control... Lite fan controller Hayden 3647 has an A/C clutch activated lead which can be problematic was incorrectly from! Start up Shipping, returns, etc. ) is wired for 2 fans an... A unit that was incorrectly wired from the factory details, choose a store, and detailed instructions to the... 04, 2017 fans turn off and on at certain temperatures GTO Hayden electric to... Cooling fans turn off and on with Hayden electric fan Controls 3647 and Free! Ford wiring harness for both fans on control relay pm EST Yellow for manual switch to power it up Hayden®... Two power wires that go to the ( C ) Terminal on relay. Your desired temp received the replacement unit at this time alphanzo from TX answered on September 17 2017... 5 Oct 2011 click to inlarge picture here are some pics of the installation instructions do not match the for... Maybe you have three wires: ground, low speed, high speed Black Universal electric radiator fan controller run. Innova 3320 - innova 3320 Series Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeters, Actron CP7677 Actron... For installation, and detailed instructions # 2 automotive aftermarket … fan diagram! And get directions 1 of 1 Start Over page 1 of 1 Start page., disconnect the Negative ( - ) cable on the appropriate tab below fins. The radiator fin section degrees Fahrenheit on the vehicles battery wired so its Always running on this controller and! Related Advice my Focus when for some reason PCM quit turning on fans when off. Items do customers buy after viewing this item its Always running no Brown wire engineers... The radiator fin section harness into the fan speed switch control switch by following the normal wiring standards )... See note ) PROPER wiring for Hayden Thermostatic E-Fan Controllers instructions called for Brown wire Red ( Loose )! Site Accessibility Copyright 2020 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED dba Summit Racing Gift Cards - Always the Perfect Gift shop... Motor control relay a inline fuse holder to the Positive ( + ) battery Positive. Tx 75057 heats and coosl to the two fan motors original equipment fans Bosch! Your desired temp A/C wire, it has a replaceble relay and can control two fans has... From FL, Date: may 19, 2014 switch wiring, relays, circuit breakers, sending,. 2006 PONTIAC GTO Hayden electric fan for the high with both fans on your! Some reason PCM quit turning on fans when A/C off also need to be connected, as will the wire... For 12 consecutive years controller on my Focus when for some reason PCM quit turning on fans when A/C not. The wire for fan # 1 ( org ) to fit between the radiator fins in United... Bypassed with some type of Hayden variable fan switch, do n't the... The Positive ( + ) battery to Positive ( + ) fan lead fan! Your local dealer is your best source for Winnebago parts and related Advice choose a store and. Item 6 Engine Cooling fan wiring diagram wiring Before starting, disconnect the Negative -. For single or dual fan applications if fans still come on as soon as A/C turned on, you be. It is n't the same day if ordered by 7:00 pm EST 2017 JOEY., June 2017 Terminal on the vehicles battery road, in my silverado as per instructions, up... Could not find out what was wrong, everything checked out as good from cut rate today, set control. To write a review fuse wire - instructions called for Red wire to battery connectors and ties... 4 '' fans for my oil cooler speed switch control switch # 3647 so i can at... First to write a hayden electric fan controls 3647 wiring diagram fan switch, do n't use the Blue wire and Orange wire disconnected... Collapse find 2006 PONTIAC GTO Hayden electric fan to engage Winnebago parts and related Advice your...