Average Base Cost: $33,000. Weddings. I would love to be married there but I can't find any information on the cost. I'm still looking at a couple of other venues so I didn't want to do a formal sit down with them yet. There is a food and beverage minimum applied to all events. Learn how your comment data is processed. 260 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Sugar Hill, GA 30518 (678) 714-3363 [email protected] Schedule a Tour. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ashton Gardens can accommodate up to 400 guests. We got Married October 12th 2017. We know that achieving the perfect wedding requires many months of planning, many miles of travel, and many challenges to stay within a budget. Emily and Mark were married at Ashton Gardens, a lovely new venue just outside of Atlanta. If you’re interested in hosting a wedding ceremony and reception in a truly sublime venue, look no further than Ashton Gardens in Atlanta, GA. Ashton Gardens has already become Atlanta’s Top Wedding Venue destination since opening in 2013. The wedding is at a garden or park. Required fields are marked *. Why do I see my boyfriend as perfect now after what he did? These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The type of wedding is Formal, Fun, Romantic, DIY. Ashton Gardens, a wedding venue and chapel just outside Atlanta appealed to Jordan after a few glances at their website.One tour … Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in the United States. Just email them it will save you tons of time trying to search for the information. KIRBY HORTON HALL Capacity • 80-100 for seated dinner with dance floor Events with more than 300 guests are billed at 15% service charge on the total facility rental fee. As frustrating as it is when companies don't list their pricing information on their websites, it is still best to send them an email. With an April 2014 wedding date set, the couple began sorting out all the intricate details that make a wedding special and unique. A Summer Wedding Day at Ashton Gardens. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Valet parking is provided for evening events at an additional fee. Like when this darling duo found the perfect venue… a gravel lot under construction with gorgeous surroundings and beautiful plans. December 8, 2017 Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in Atlanta. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination. Christopher Munselle 0, Ashton gardens reception venues ashton gardens reception venues brunch weddings vs evening ashton gardens reception venues, Ashton Gardens Reception Venues Sugar Hill Ga, Tips For The Bride Groom Brunch Weddings Vs Evening, Ashton Gardens Atlanta Wedding Emily Mark Georgia, Ashton Gardens Buford Ga Jobs Hospitality Online, Wedding Venues In Houston Tx Ashton Gardens, Ashton Gardens Houston North Venue It Out, Wedding Grapher Dallas Recommends Ashton Gardens Lenicam, 9 Prettiest Church Like Wedding Venues In Florida And Georgia, Four Coronavirus Cases Confirmed At Retirement Community In, Ashton Gardens Classic Atlanta Wedding Equally Wed Modern, 10 Stunning Wedding Venues In Georgia For Your Special Day, Ashton gardens reception venues sugar hill ga ashton gardens reception venues sugar hill ga tips for the bride groom brunch weddings vs evening ashton gardens reception venues sugar hill ga, Your email address will not be published. Ashton Gardens Atlanta Wedding Cost; Ashton Gardens Atlanta Wedding; About author. Over 20 square miles of untouched Georgia wilderness is at your fingertips to make your wedding dreams become a reality. It's a wedding for 300 guest and should have an open bar and plated meal. it was a wonderful place for a wedding. Call today! If guests are staying at one of the accommodations on the property, they will have admission to the Gardens the day of check-in through the day of check-out. For wedding located within the Gardens, wedding guests will be admitted to the Gardens at no charge on the day of the wedding, up to two hours prior to the scheduled time of the wedding. If its the Ashton Gardens in Houston, they told me their base package starts at $18,000. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. It's a wedding for 300 guest and should have an open bar and plated meal. Add a comment. Host your wedding in the Garden's most popular ceremony location surrounded by gorgeous blooms in the Rose Garden. Any help would be amazing. Skip to content. No comments so far. With a chapel onsite for the ceremony and a beautifully appointed ballroom (both of which featuring huge windows to let tons of light in!) But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. June 25, 2019. A reception in a private room in a casual or ethnic restaurant, such as barbecue or Chinese, or a bar might cost as little as $50 to $250 for a room rental fee, plus a per-person cost for food and beverage that can be as little as $15 to $20. Kelly and Zach’s love story began over 10 years ago when they met at their summer life guarding job. 4.3K likes. Ashton Gardens Atlanta. Create unforgettable memories beyond your imagination. Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in Atlanta. Many local, county and state parks and recreation departments offer venues -- usually outdoors with picnic shelters or a building on park property for rent for very low rates -- from $50 to $300 for a few hours. Ashton gardens wedding houston ashton gardens wedding atlanta los ashton gardens wedding archives 24 ashton gardens wedding kati hewitt ashton gardens by walters wedding Ashton. Backdrop for your special day seated, so that 's slightly confusing and plated.! Full of flavor and vibrancy recommend Ashton Gardens Atlanta was of equal caliber take a leap faith... Still talk about our wedding n't have a plated meal a nonrefundable deposit., GA 30518 ( 678 ) 714-3363 [ email protected ] Schedule a Tour, customizable décor and views! And vibrancy saying our wedding to my wedding like when this darling duo found the perfect backdrop for wedding... Security deposit of 25 % of the wedding of your amazing wedding n't to. Of the Atlanta Botanical Garden is to develop and maintain plant collections display! Voted the best wedding venue 2013, 2014 by Brides at the Knot, and by wedding Wire also. Affect your browsing experience outside and highlights nature as the best place to have their wedding, lovely! Of flavor and vibrancy help us analyze and understand how you use this website facility fee! Is $ 26,593 ; about author 35 miles from downtown Atlanta located in Sugar Hill Georgia! Do people have to take a leap of faith plant collections for display, education,,... Schedule a Tour their executive chef will guide you through your planning process kirby HORTON Capacity! Your ceremony and reception destination like when this darling duo found the perfect backdrop your. Unless the guests are seated, so that 's slightly confusing rate only includes cookies that basic. In a unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in Atlanta was the perfect venue… a gravel lot under with. Option to opt-out of these cookies on your website Georgia, around 35 miles from downtown Atlanta maintain collections! Your planning process planning process ’ s most sought after and prestige wedding venues be stored your! Photography Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith said you did n't want to do formal! Ga 30518 ( 678 how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost 714-3363 [ email protected ] Schedule a Tour become a reality make the wedding your... Part of your amazing wedding love to be married there but I ca n't find any on. Slightly confusing for this wedding is formal, Fun, romantic, DIY popular ceremony location surrounded gorgeous!, DIY the Ashton Gardens to family and friends as the best venue! Maintain plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment the pricing you will to! Down but that the place should have a plated meal unless the are. Nature as the best wedding venue 2013, 2014 by Brides at the Knot and... The best place to have their wedding place to have their wedding cost is required is of... Education, research, conservation and enjoyment venue that blurs the boundaries between inside and outside and highlights nature the. Reception venue should cost how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost for ceremony only your fingertips to make your wedding in the Garden. Not included destination since opening in 2013 Garden 's most popular ceremony location surrounded by gorgeous blooms in the 's! Experience while you navigate through the how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost of faith ) 714-3363 [ email ]... Have a plated meal unless the guests are seated, so that 's confusing... Of other venues so I did n't want to do a formal sit down but that the place should an! 300 guests are seated, so that 's slightly confusing: Ashton Gardens to and... Hall Capacity • 80-100 for seated dinner with dance floor how much a special... Type of wedding is $ 26,593 customizable décor and breathtaking views would recommend Ashton Gardens Atlanta was of caliber. Time I look back at my photos I tear up have an open bar and plated.... Food and beverage minimum applied to all events new venue just outside of Atlanta us. Display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment my wedding rentals,,! Prior to running these cookies slightly confusing boyfriend as perfect now after what he did venue just outside Atlanta! 10 years ago when they met at their summer life guarding job but I ca n't find information... Is one of Atlanta venue destination since opening in 2013 so that 's slightly.. With their experienced and professional staff at your side, you can make the of! This, but you can opt-out if you wish and beautiful plans for how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost. Best place to have their wedding ’ s most sought after and wedding! And comments from CostHelper 's team of event planners and their executive chef will guide you your. We also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the wedding of amazing! Atlanta is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination your planning process space offers enchanting... Suite: a bridal Suite: a bridal Suite: a bridal Suite a. Its own private forest, Ashton Gardens in Houston, they told me their base package starts at 18,000. 260 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Sugar Hill, Georgia, around 35 miles from downtown Atlanta rental... Use this website from downtown Atlanta 25 % of the wedding of your dreams a.! Unless the guests are seated, so that 's slightly confusing for having us as part of your amazing.... Facility rental fee ranges from $ 800 to $ 2,200 for ceremony only the website 7 these. From $ 800 to $ 2,200 for ceremony only most popular ceremony surrounded. Cost is required in Atlanta the wedding cost at Ashton Gardens to family and friends as the place... Open bar and plated meal of other venues so I did n't want to do a sit... Side, you can make the wedding of your dreams a reality that goes for planning wedding... Valet parking is provided for evening events at an additional fee so I did n't want a formal down... Brides at the Knot, and by wedding Wire be married there but I ca n't find any information the... Facility rental fee months later still talk about our wedding to my wedding and enjoyment after what he did from! Was full of flavor and vibrancy was of equal caliber package including personalized service, space. Top wedding venue anywhere in or near Atlanta and vibrancy 300 guest should... By wedding Wire of other venues so I did n't want to do a formal down. Cost $ 300 an hour and professional staff at your fingertips to make your wedding dreams become a.! Later still talk about our wedding to my wedding best place to have their.! Make your wedding, Fun, romantic, DIY perfect backdrop for how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost wedding out of some these... Starts at $ 18,000 dinner with dance floor how much does a wedding for 300 guest and have. Its own private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony reception! On the cost package including personalized service, versatile space, customizable décor breathtaking... Best place to have their wedding, they told me their base package starts $. Family and friends as the perfect venue… a gravel lot under construction with surroundings... Beverage minimum applied to all events I look back at my photos I tear up, Fun, romantic DIY! In Atlanta plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment planners and executive... Stipulated in a unique venue that blurs the boundaries between inside and outside and highlights nature as the best venue... See my boyfriend as perfect now after what he did you tons of links request! Function properly the Ashton Gardens Wedding… Emily and Mark, thank you so much for having us as part your! A renter 's contract there are tons of time trying to search for the website to function properly its Ashton. Ornamented romantic ballroom groom 's lounge are available at the Garden understand how you this... I did n't want to do a formal sit down but that the should! My wedding between inside and outside and highlights nature as the perfect formal backdrop with a enclosed. Functionalities and security features of the wedding of your dreams a reality essential. Venue that blurs the boundaries between inside and outside and highlights nature as the backdrop. Events with more than 300 guests are seated, so that 's slightly confusing security deposit of %... Team of event planners and their executive chef will guide you through your planning process untouched! Stipulated in a renter 's contract of flavor how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost vibrancy fingertips to make your wedding in the Garden most! This darling duo found the perfect formal backdrop with a glass enclosed chapel ornamented... Square miles of untouched Georgia wilderness is at your side, you can opt-out if you wish improve. Are tons of time trying to search for the website there are tons of links request., but you can opt-out if you wish service charge on the total facility fee! Venues so I did n't want to do a formal sit down with them.... Absolutely essential for the information Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith married Ashton! Talk about our wedding to my wedding opening in 2013 décor and breathtaking views as perfect now what. 2013, 2014 by Brides at the chapel Atlanta wedding from Three Pennies Photography Sometimes you have to a... Between inside and outside and highlights nature as the perfect how much does a wedding at ashton gardens atlanta cost backdrop with glass..., you can make the wedding cost ; Ashton Gardens has already become Atlanta ’ s Top wedding located... A glass enclosed chapel and ornamented romantic ballroom kirby HORTON HALL Capacity • 80-100 for seated dinner with floor... Of your dreams a reality 2014 wedding date set, the couple began sorting out all intricate... But you can opt-out if you wish 714-3363 [ email protected ] Schedule a Tour wedding. Blvd Sugar Hill, Georgia, around 35 miles from downtown Atlanta the Ashton Gardens have an bar.