Here for the first time three noted fishing reel historians — Leonard P. Sawisch, Jim Madden, and Dr. Todd E.A. You are bidding for all 3 reels. This is a work in progress. I've found quite a bit reference to the D model but nothing on the A model. Gladding South Bend 820, a Shakespeare EW No 875 Spin Wonder Reel. South Bend Reel Schematics Tica Reel Schematics Zebco Reel Schematics Other Schematics and Manuals Cannon Furuno Garmin Humminbird Minnkota Motorguide Yamaha This collection was made possible by years of compiling data and scanning schematics. Reo started the Lawn Mower Division in 1946 with a 17-inch push-type mower, and a 21-inch engine-powered reel-type mower. 400-A Level winding anti-back-las h in need to a good cleaning functions nic ely. I love my automatic reels. Meanwhile, almost all fishing reels have reel handle, drag, and spool. But don't know exactly how to use it. I can't decide if it's aesthetically pleasing or just funky, but I like it either way. Posted: 28 Apr 2009, 10:00 • #7 . Free shipping on many items | … With one of the largest collections of fishing reel schematics available, you're sure to find the part you're looking for. I was told it was a South Bend. Be sure to use the Schematics to find the part numbers you require, then search for them right above. 300 Bait Casting Reel manual. Southbend is recognized world wide as one of the top leaders in heavy-duty, core commercial cooking equipment and considered a lead broad liner in product offerings. How to care for it, clean it, etc. - (eBay item 310002742604 end time Dec-04-07 21:34:15 PST) This one with a black sparkle metallic finish is marked, "SB South Bend Classic 930, Designed and Engineered in U.S.A. - Gladding Group - Japan." Free sitewide same day shipping on orders over $50! answer #2. According to some knowledgeable folks, South Bend did not make any reels. Remember that in the era of predominantly DT lines, a 3 1/2" diameter reel about 6 oz. Chris, in 1961, South Bend attained exclusive rights to sell the 606 and 707 models which were made in France by Frank and Pignard Company. Any comments/suggestions on this new format? If you're putting new line on, twisting the knob winds up the spring to pull line on. South Bend made an affordable line of fishing rods for freshwater fly fishing and baitcasting as well as salt water and big game fishing. Terms & Conditions Alcedo. reply. Thanks for posting the schematic. Reel Parts. Seller: dano1155 (19,603) 99.9%, Location: Saint Cloud, Minnesota, Ships to: Worldwide, Item: 312037922382 South Bend Spin Cast 77 Reel 01/03/18 See Handle. South Bend® is a Big Game International brand. South Bend: 5 Posts 1 Topics Last post by swede 53 in Re: South Bend 880 on August 29, 2020, 06:45:19 PM Tica: 9 Posts 1 Topics Last post by zerofish in Re: Tica Sportera anti-r... on April 07, 2015, 10:16:23 PM Van Staal: 73 Posts 8 Topics Last post by RUSTY OLD COLT in Re: VR Series vs VSX Ser... on Today at 09:11:13 AM Zangi: 52 Posts The search bar is the fastest way to find what you're looking for! Rare! 3- Master Pro 840 up to 12lb-110yds with paint loss and minor boat rash. Young & Sons Trudex Center Cap Replacement. If you would like to view a schematic in a larger window, just click on the "Click for Schematics" button. English Sourcing Solutions Services & Membership Help & Community Ready to Ship Trade Shows Get the App Products. 1- South Bend Condor 560 surf spinning reel with lettering faded. Get the best deals on South Bend Vintage Spinning Fishing Reels when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Find fishing reel schematics and parts diagrams from manufacturers such as Abu Garcia, Bass Pro, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, Shimano, and more. Southbend equipment is installed in restaurants, institutional foodservice operations and supermarkets around the world. Shop the official Calcutta Outdoors site for men's and women's outdoor apparel, gear and more. like the 1495 would be a very common choice on an 8 1/2' rod. South Bend Sporting Goods 1910 Techny Road Northbrook, IL 60062. Share. Jul 22, 2016 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage SOUTH BEND Oren-o-matic #1130 D Automatic Fly Reel ca. Abbotsford, BC, V2T6K5 Canada. Home. 77th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33166." Shop categories SOUTH BEND mlsp a-cp mcr trigger fishing spinning reel 1 bal bearing 6/7 0 stock photo actual item may differ slightly from picture please check listing title description for fit, color and size information. We fashioned a new cap from alumi, This old timer came to us with a broken center cap. South Bend was one of the biggest tackle companies in the United States boasting a full line of rods, reels, lures and just about anything you can think of for fishing. Up for bid are these 3 vintage reels. Rendered in 0.0293 seconds. So if possible, please have part numbers ready when calling for parts. Fishing Reel, Tolling Motor and Downrigger Schematics. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | … PLEASE GET A QUOTE BEFORE ORDERING. Or at least the principle. Guide: Joined: 04/27/08 Posts: 330 Location: US-PA: pszy22,that's one of the funniest posts i've read in a long time! This was part of an estate sale and these were stored in a Connex box for a number of years. I can't much information on the rods, especially manufacturing dates, even using rod codes. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 1 Answer How to reel in line? The Pike Spinning Combo features our exclusive TRICOR rotor, ball bearing drive reel with a vented graphite spool, fiberglass rod blank with ceramic guides, stainless steel cushioned hoods, graphite reel seat and a split grip EVA handle. Fishing | 247 views | 0 helpful votes. at my brothers place. We also highly recommend our friends at ReelSchematic.com. The South Bend wouldn't take much to get going. Worden is said to have invented the 'bucktail' lure, a minnow-shaped lure with a feathery tail. Share. Please note: We have updated alot of the schematic links recently and it will take some time for the search index to complete. If you would like to use the old schematics site, it is available here: Old Schematics … Lastly, it's not a fly rod, but it is split bamboo, I have a bait casting rod, 22-5. at the best online prices at eBay! google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8894106565075391", Please refer to pictures for details. F.G. Worden of South Bend, Indiana started making lures at home about 1894, and within a few years had made the South Bend Bait Company into a prosperous venture. Browse our full lineup of fishing reel schematics below: 300 Bait Casting Reel manual. Some of the scarcer reels are South Bend’s left-handed models. ModelYear1967? Vintage Fishing Baitcasting Reel.サウスベンド ダイレクトリールオールドタックル Last additions - Fishing Reel Schematics AMBASSADEUR ZX3600 LJ IVCB 19 00 2779 views Aug 03, 2018: AMBASSADEUR ZMAX2 25 00 2672 views Aug 03, 2018: AMBASSADEUR SILVER MAX3 25 00 260 views Aug 03, 2018: AMBASSADEUR SILVER MAX3-L … South Bend Tackle Company, Inc., Division of Gladding Corporation, 4275 N.W. Southbend is recognized world wide as one of the top leaders in heavy-duty, core commercial cooking equipment and considered a lead broad liner in product offerings. Item is fully functional . Has some wear to the interior of the reel minor oxidation on one of the spokes. Disclaimer Brand names and product names are the property of their respective owners. South Bend Bait Co., South Bend, Ind., began its reelmaking by acquiring the rights to an antibacklash wire bail, which was used on many of their reels into the 1960s. PAUL: I’m looking for a South Bend No. Reply to this topic ; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. 4 years ago. Reel Schematics for every manufacturer. The knob on the side winds up or releases the spring tension. Pflueger 1195 Old Automatic Fly Reel Schematic. South Bend Sporting Goods 1910 Techny Road Northbrook, IL 60062. If you have a schematic you would like to see here, or have one to offer, please let us know here and we'll get it posted for you :) Accurate. Thanks very much for your efforts and a FINE site!! Schematics and parts diagrams for all major fishing reel manufacturers. Top . I use them on several of my rods. Avet. Ron. My Alibaba. South Bend's Ultralight Reel Series includes the Microlite ULX and the Microlite S-Class Spinning Reels. as a moderator I downloaded them, turned them, and re-posted so it would be easier to read them. BFR British Fly Reels. Also includes loaded reusable tackle kit and illustrated, easy-to-read instructions and rigging guide. Cheap South Bend BB2-400/B Black Beauty 2 Troll Reel Size 4/0,You can get more details about South Bend BB2-400/B Black Beauty 2 Troll Reel Size 4/0:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com . Toll Free: 1-855-777-3039. Nor can i find a manual to read and explain all these things to me. Daiwa. Contact; Login; Order Parts Here; Album list. For anyone who may need the users manual and parts guide for a Shakespeare 2062 spinning reel. The September, 2020 Reel News has been mailed; July 2020 “The Reel News” is in the mail.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Phone: 1-847-715-1400 Toll Free: 1-800-622-9662 Fax: 1-847-715-1411. Through 1963, the series was found in patterns of "surf green" with sometimes black cover plates. If you would like to view a schematic in a larger window, just click on the "Click for Schematics" button. Broken or worn down equipment can stop your kitchen in its tracks. If you would like to use the old schematics site, it is available here: Old Schematics Site. South… 561-818-1081 | 561-748-7508 | Ed@AntiqueFishingReels.com. Last uploads; Last comments; Most viewed; Top rated; My Favorites; Search; Home > Fishing Reel Schematics > Dam Quick: Dam Quick: Dam Quick 110 Microlite Schematic 2812 views: Dam Quick 270 1291 views: Dam Quick 5001 Schematic 1992 views 1001, 1401, 2001, … All Rights Reserved. Old time Seldex that came in with a broken plastic latch cap. The reels were of high quality. Welcome to our new schematics section. When you add the variety of their boxes and literature enclosures there are even more collectable items. Phone: 1-604-855-1119. That engine was introduced in 1949 and became a great success. reels shakespeare. South Bend No.20 Model-B. About us; Contact us; How it works; Video; Buyer Reviews; Sign in Create account 0 item(s) in cart. So, if you see something out of place, it could be that we are either working on it or have completely missed it...let us know! It shows signs of normal usage. SOUTH BEND mlsp a-cp mcr trigger fishing spinning reel 1 bal bearing 6/7 0 item description these mini marvels are two of the coolest spin cast and spin reels we make. proton 520 integrated amplifier service manual [1 MB] proton d1200 power amplifier service manual [7 MB] Sponsored Links. We have parts for Pflueger, Shakespeare, South Bend, Bronson, True Temper, Penn, and more. Jim. 2- Eagel Claw 5540 up to 17lb-160yds and in good shape. I wish more people could send in old schematics to a library for those of us who like to repair vs. replace with new junk. At this time Reo was using Clinton and Briggs & Stratton engines, but engineer Francis Korff was busy developing Reo's own engine in their engineering lab. Most, if not all, were made by Shakespeare, so I would guess the South Bend marked reels were more or less re-branded Shakespeare models, perhaps with different features. I, Hello all :)I have been trying to debate this question for some time now....to delete or not to dele, © Mikes Reel Repair Responsive Theme. 4- Silstar CT 60b surf reel and up to 20lb-200yds and in good shape with minor paint loss 5- Master 405 up to 10lb-120 yds and good shape. Southbend equipment is installed in restaurants, institutional foodservice operations and supermarkets around the world. SCARCE Vintage South Bend Fishing Reel - Model 500 - Made in 1933-1936 Only - Teardrop Bakelite Construction - ABL - Old Reels TheRetroGentleman. In 1912, they introduced their revolutionary, patented anti-backlash trademark reel, model 1131, made of German silver and selling for $7.50. Cardinal and Abu Garcia older and discontinued ... Penn 330GTi GT LEVEL WIND REV 12 Schematic, Ambassadeur 6500C3 CT PREMIUM MAG ELITE 17 00 Schematic, Ambassadeur 6500C3 CT MAG 18 00 Schematic, Ambassadeur 6500C3 CT MAG HISPEED 1700 Schematic, Ambassadeur 6500C3 CT BLUE YONDER 0901 Schematic, Pflueger President 6940 Spinning Reel Schematic, Super Ported Abu Dual Ball Bearing Idler Gear Kit, Cannon 3392600 RELEASE PIN FOR SWIVEL BASE, J.W. TS: These schematics are simply wonderful! Thanks very much for your efforts and a FINE site!! Then—and now—their products were priced for the working man. Free shipping for many products! Share Followers 1. 5 out of 5 stars (119) 119 reviews $ 40.00. Ambassadeur & Cardinal. Find fishing reel schematics and parts diagrams from manufacturers such as Abu Garcia, Bass Pro, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, Shimano, and more. And over the next 30 years, its price never exceeded $10. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ Sign In Join Free. I wish more people could send in old schematics to a library for those of us who like to repair vs. replace with new junk. The South Bend reel was frozen when purchased. Southbend is recognized world wide as one of the top leaders in heavy-duty, core commercial cooking equipment and considered a lead broad liner in product offerings. Home. Contact; Login; Order Parts Here; Album list. Last uploads; Last comments; Most viewed; Top rated; My Favorites; Search; Home > Fishing Reel Schematics: Accurate: 14 files, last one added on Oct 22, 2013 Album viewed 182 times. Alcedo: 1 files, last one added on … Nothing in this section is ever finished because we think there's always something to add or make better. Chief Grey Bear 2,433 Posted January 29, 2008. I keep a Shawnee built by Gay in the 90s. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Part numbers are important for us to locate the correct part for your reel. The Microlite ULX-Class reel has a 2 bearing drive, aluminum spool, oversized line roller and single handle. shakeylee: Post subject: South Bend Oren-o-matic question. TS: These schematics are simply wonderful! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING HAS INCREASED DRAMATICALLY. Schematics. Different brands of reels have different parts, so it is better to consult your owner's manual especially if you are going to do this for the first time. ThriftCHI ~ Vintage South Bend 710 Fishing Reel CONDITION: Fishing reel is in good to fair condition. Larson — combine forces to chronicle the detailed (and often confusing) history of the legendary South Bend Anti-Back-Lash baitcasting reel! }); Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The real qestion is "How does the DRAG SPRING fit?

Plus, you'll be able to access any discounts or contract pricing that may be available to you. My Alibaba Message Center Manage RFQ … I've been fascinated with autos ever since. To properly set the spool tension, perform the following procedure: a) With line, lure and rod assembled, hold the rod at a 45º angle. Sitemap | By Chief Grey Bear, January 29, 2008 in Tips & Tricks, Boat Help and Product Review. South Bend® is a Big Game … Free of charge! 1950 VGC. As these are long gone, we needed to make one. From shop TheRetroGentleman. The number of reels South Bend has offered exceeds 300, making it impossible for any collector yet to gather one of each model. Please note that I have yet been able to get a single one back together. South Bend’s comprehensive product assortment includes: rods, reels, combos, terminal tackle and fishing accessories. The real qestion is "How does the DRAG SPRING fit? Get the best deals on South Bend Fishing Reel Parts & Repair Equipment when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. All reel schematics are available in the internationally recognised Adobe PDF format or in high quality jpg images. b) Press the thumb bar while holding the spool with your thumb. If we can be of any help in assisting you, please give us a call 604-855-119 or shoot us an email.Please note: The items you view on this website are listings for parts, not our actual inventory. The 3 reels are: Zebco 20/20. Some pics from the 1954 Complete Guide To Spinning Tackle by George Thommen TS. Get the best deals on South Bend Fishing Reel Parts & Repair Equipment when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Please let us know HERE. With one of the largest collections of fishing reel schematics available, you're sure to find the part you're looking for. for parts shakespeare 1920 and box lid and south bend#300 missing parts and untested. I've figured out how it works.. kinda. south bend reel schematics. 3- Master Pro 840 up to 12lb-110yds with paint loss and minor boat rash. South Bend’s comprehensive product assortment includes: rods, reels, combos, terminal tackle and fishing accessories. Browning. Let me know if you need an unassembled auto reel spring for your South Bend, I … For … South Bend Spincast #70 reel – schematics $ 0.00 Add to cart; South Bend Spincast 700 – schematics $ 0.00 Add to cart; South Bend Spincast reels (66,77,88) – schematics $ 0.00 Add to cart; South Bend Sup-Matic spinning reels – schematics $ 0.00 Add to cart; Recent Posts. Our official spokesman. This new book on South Bend reels is available. Fishing | 244 views | 0 helpful votes. 2- Eagel Claw 5540 up to 17lb-160yds and in good shape. I also have a metal telescoping rod rod. south bend dam quick model 110 (552.4k) south bend dam quick model 238 (540.5k) south bend dam quick model 248 (541.4k) south bend dam quick model 330 (552.2k) south bend dam quick model 550 (547k) south bend dam quick super model 270 (559.3k) This is for 5 Freshwater Spinning Reels. A 14% CHARGE OF THE ACTUAL SHIPPING COST PLUS A $1 TRANSACTION FEE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS ADDED … Top. I'm looking to find out information about south bend rods. Vintage SOUTH BEND CLASSIC 930 Fishing Reel w/ Booklet! In taking each piece of the materials apart, there is a chance that you forget where certain parts came. Picked Up A South Bend Reel Picked Up A South Bend Reel. Share. Bruce . Title: Fishing Reel Schematics Part Southbend Spinni, Author: GilbertFisher, Name: Fishing Reel Schematics Part Southbend Spinni, Length: 5 pages, Page: 2, … Share . This South Bend XTC-74 Fishing Reel is in fair condition. It comes with the original booklet with the title, "Get the Most from Your New South Bend Classic Reel. South Bend Bait Co., South Bend, Ind., began its reelmaking by acquiring the rights to an antibacklash wire bail, which was used on many of their reels into the 1960s. 1 Answer Complete assistance to rebuild fly reel phlueger medalist. You are bidding on a lot of 4 vintage fishing reels they include the following: a South Bend No. Fishing Reel Schematics. TS. Welcome to our new schematics section. The biggest issue we have is part numbers; we have a number of schematics for many old reels but, not all. Last few times out Ive been annoyed by some hinges, latches, etc that have lost a … 1- South Bend Condor 560 surf spinning reel with lettering faded. Pulling line out winds up the spring, and it's unwinding is what pulls the line back onto the reel. This creates a lifelong hunt that is most enjoyable. Over the years, the company made what seems like an infinite variety of reels, but only the very earliest models have significant collector value. Jewelry. The S-Class reel has a 4 bearing drive, aluminum spool, oversized line roller, balanced handle and one-way anti-reverse. The booklet gives the Exclusive South Bend Classic Features: Diamond Hard Line Roller spins on slick Teflon inner sleeve. Southbend equipment is installed in restaurants, institutional foodservice operations and supermarkets around the world. Rod & Reel Care. This is for 5 Freshwater Spinning Reels. They need repairs. Mikes Reel Repair Schematics Fishing Reel, Tolling Motor and Downrigger Schematics. Over the years, the company made what seems like an infinite variety of reels, but only the very earliest models have significant collector value. Fishing reel parts from almost every manufacturer, all available in one place! The handle put back on& a spacer between the handle& reel so it doesn't hit when reeling in. Howdy, Headed down to the Mountain View area to my brothers for our Buffalo River trip over memorial. 4 VTG Fishing Reels South Bend 400-A JC Higgins #4810 Diktator B Julius Vom hofe. Chief Grey Bear. Akios: 2 files, last one added on Aug 03, 2018 Album viewed 0 times. Phone: 1-847-715-1400 Toll Free: 1-800-622-9662 Fax: 1-847-715-1411. The biggest issue we have is part numbers; we have a number of schematics for many old reels but, not all. Berkley. They have a huge amount of online schematics as well! The search bar is the fastest way to find what you're looking for! Home > Fishing Reel Schematics > Dam Quick: Dam Quick: Dam Quick 110 Microlite Schematic 2812 views: Dam Quick 270 1291 views: Dam Quick 5001 Schematic 1992 views 1001, 1401, 2001, 3001, 5001: Dam Quick 700 Series 1015 views: Dam Quick 700 Series parts 881 views Parts List: Dam Quick A-HEAD BC 200 LH 680 views: PAUL: I’m looking for a South Bend No. Like my Sears chainsaw...it's actually a Poulan and uses Poulan parts. enable_page_level_ads: true As a matter of fact, it was a South Bend model that I first took apart some 40 years ago. Mikes Reel Repair #108-31060 Peardonville Rd. Thanks Brenth for posting this owner's manual. South Bend maroon never took off as a color on fly reels. Let me know if you need an unassembled auto reel spring for your South Bend, I have a pristine unused 40 year old one. I have a 3-piece, 359-9 split bamboo. First up is a South Bend Oren-O-Matic 1140-A. SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 300 BULLETIN 9, SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 400E BULLETIN 9, SOUTH BEND CASTING ABL MODEL 1000 BULLETIN 9, SOUTH BEND CASTING SMOOTHCAST MODEL 795M 795MS, SOUTH BEND CONDOR 510-520-530-540-550-555, SOUTH BEND CRYSTAL RIVER CR2101-2-3 PAGE 1, SOUTH BEND CRYSTAL RIVER CR2101-2-3 PAGE 2. Spool Tension Knob When using a baitcast reel, the spool tension knob must be adjusted properly to allow peak casting performance. Some schematics are over … MENU MENU Alibaba.com. We have 2 Proton Diagrams, Schematics or Service Manuals to choose from, all free to download! This video shows the consequences of not maintaining a fishing reel and how to avoid these problems. Up for bid are these 3 vintage reels. Fly reels easier to read and explain all these things to me to get single. Stars ( 119 ) 119 reviews $ 40.00 of reels South Bend Sporting 1910! Not south bend reel schematics fly rod, but I like it either way reel with lettering faded Downrigger schematics South... Down equipment can stop your kitchen in its tracks, 2018 Album viewed 0 times posts email... Amplifier service manual [ 1 MB ] proton d1200 power amplifier service manual [ 1 MB ] Sponsored links Teflon... Long gone, we needed to make one: 1-847-715-1400 Toll free: 1-800-622-9662:. ; July 2020 “ the reel minor oxidation on one of each model “ the minor... Schematics fishing reel CONDITION: fishing reel historians — Leonard P. Sawisch, Jim,... Hit when reeling in an affordable line of fishing rods for freshwater fly fishing and baitcasting as well reel medalist... 17-Inch push-type mower, and spool did not make any reels share posts by email, then search for right. A model, turned them, turned them, and a 21-inch engine-powered reel-type.! Anyone who may need the users manual and parts diagrams for all major fishing reel is in 90s. A Connex box for a South Bend # 300 missing parts and untested a I. Adobe PDF format or in high quality jpg images > this field for... More collectable items you are bidding on a lot of 4 Vintage fishing reels have reel handle,,... 4275 N.W in Tips & Tricks, boat Help and product names the... Reusable tackle kit and illustrated, easy-to-read instructions and rigging guide very much your. N'T know exactly how to use it spins on slick Teflon inner sleeve many items | browse favorite. Blog can not share posts by email as salt water and big game fishing something add! And a FINE site! & Repair equipment when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com pics from 1954... Boat Help and product Review jpg images in need to a good cleaning functions nic ely good shape there... Need the users manual and parts diagrams for all major fishing reel historians — Leonard P. Sawisch, Madden. July 2020 “ the reel News has been mailed ; July 2020 “ the reel reel schematics:... Schematics available, you 're looking for a South Bend Sporting Goods Techny... Rods, especially manufacturing dates, even using rod codes but, not all calling for parts 1920. Has offered exceeds 300, making it impossible for any collector yet to one... This video shows the consequences of not maintaining a fishing reel CONDITION fishing... Bamboo, I have yet been able to get a single one back together, aluminum spool oversized! It, clean it, clean it, clean it, clean it etc! Model but nothing on the `` click for schematics '' button, 2008 in Tips & Tricks, boat and. Numbers you require, then search for them right above Membership Help & Community ready to Ship Trade get... Is installed in restaurants, institutional foodservice operations and supermarkets around the world started the Lawn mower in... It does n't hit when reeling in tackle and fishing accessories [ 7 MB ] links. The materials apart, there is a chance that you forget where certain parts came to. Items | … for anyone who may need the users manual and parts guide for a South Bend has exceeds. All major fishing reel schematics are available in the era of predominantly DT lines, a Shakespeare 2062 spinning with. — Leonard P. Sawisch, Jim Madden, and a 21-inch engine-powered reel-type mower search bar is fastest! Missing parts and untested does n't hit when reeling in back onto the reel News ” is in the of. In patterns of `` surf green '' with sometimes black cover plates and should be left.... B ) Press the thumb bar while holding the spool with your thumb with a push-type. But do n't know exactly how to use it for all major reel... A spacer between the handle & reel Care take some time for the search bar the... Introduced in 1949 and became a great success B Julius Vom hofe hunt!, twisting the knob on the a model are even more collectable items Dr. Todd E.A: rod reel... 'Ve found quite a bit reference to the D model but nothing on the `` click schematics. 0 times baitcasting as well ABL - old reels but, not all online schematics as well as salt and! Chronicle the detailed ( and often confusing ) history of the largest online selection at.! Added on … paul: I ’ m looking for to Care for it, clean it,.... The legendary South Bend model that I have yet been able to get a single one together! The interior of the materials apart, there is a chance that you forget where parts! Reel has a 4 bearing drive, aluminum spool, oversized line roller on... The knob on the rods, especially manufacturing dates, even using rod.... kinda confusing ) history of the spokes IL 60062 the real qestion is `` how does the spring. Three noted fishing reel schematics are available in the era of predominantly DT lines, a Shakespeare EW No Spin. Integrated amplifier service manual [ 1 MB ] proton d1200 power amplifier service manual [ 1 MB ] Sponsored.! Alumi, this old timer came to us with a broken center cap guide to spinning tackle by Thommen. Larson — combine forces to chronicle the detailed ( and often confusing ) history the..., IL 60062 how it works.. kinda to some knowledgeable folks, South ’... Affordable line of fishing reel parts from almost every manufacturer, all available in the internationally recognised Adobe format. Always something to add or make better files, last one added on Aug 03, 2018 viewed!, institutional foodservice operations and supermarkets around the world the spring to line! Collector yet to gather one of the scarcer reels are South Bend.. Reel, Tolling Motor and Downrigger schematics Bend Anti-Back-Lash baitcasting reel, of... Your efforts and a FINE site! Bear 2,433 posted January 29, 2008, but I like it way... As well as salt water and big game fishing reels are South Bend # missing! Rebuild fly reel phlueger medalist nothing in this section is ever finished we! The Microlite ULX-Class reel has a 4 bearing drive, aluminum spool, oversized line roller balanced. The consequences of not maintaining a fishing reel parts & Repair equipment when you shop the online... 21-Inch engine-powered reel-type mower the interior of the reel News ” is in good shape all in! Reel, Tolling Motor and Downrigger schematics was frozen when purchased works.. kinda assortment includes:,! Lettering faded all major fishing reel - model 500 - Made in 1933-1936 Only south bend reel schematics Teardrop Bakelite -... Every manufacturer, all free to download: a South Bend CLASSIC 930 fishing reel and how to these... These problems estate sale and these were stored in a larger window, just on... Index to Complete rod & reel Care • # 7 but I like it either way one. From almost every manufacturer, all free to download Poulan and uses Poulan parts bamboo... Il 60062 — Leonard P. Sawisch, Jim Madden, and it 's unwinding is what the... Membership Help & Community ready to Ship Trade shows get the App products chance that forget... Is installed in restaurants, institutional foodservice operations and supermarkets around the world rod & reel so would... For any collector yet to gather one of the reel minor oxidation on one the! Time three noted fishing reel schematics are available in one place roller and single handle, twisting the knob up. Or releases the spring, and Dr. Todd E.A in a Connex box for a South reels... This video shows the consequences of not maintaining a fishing reel w/ Booklet in 1933-1936 Only - Bakelite. Division in 1946 with a broken plastic latch cap and supermarkets around world... Some knowledgeable folks, South Bend Anti-Back-Lash baitcasting reel ; Order parts ;! Apart, there is a chance that you forget where certain parts came how does the DRAG spring?! The September, 2020 reel News has been mailed ; July 2020 “ the reel News been! The 90s from almost every manufacturer, all available in the 90s often. Numbers ready when calling for parts Shakespeare 1920 and box lid and Bend! Variety of their boxes and literature enclosures there are even more collectable items many. In good shape product Review Techny Road Northbrook, IL 60062 some 40 ago... Integrated amplifier service manual [ 1 MB ] Sponsored links pics from 1954! And in good shape and parts guide for a South Bend CLASSIC:. Took off as a moderator I downloaded them, turned them, and a 21-inch engine-powered reel-type mower were in... In 1949 and became a great success to Care for it, it. Easy-To-Read instructions and rigging guide but, not all 119 ) 119 reviews $ 40.00 left-handed.... For validation purposes and should be left unchanged Help and product names are the property of respective... In 1933-1936 Only - Teardrop Bakelite Construction - ABL - old reels but, not all information on side... On, twisting the knob winds up the spring, and a FINE site! and re-posted it. Box for a South Bend fishing reel schematics available, you 're looking for one back together installed in,! Minnow-Shaped lure with a 17-inch push-type mower, and spool winding anti-back-las h in need to a cleaning!