The Derby Restaurant is located in Bannertown / Mount Airy, NC. Extremely reasonable prices for the amount of food with each plate. Get quick answers from The Derby staff and past visitors. When a place is packed with locals like this one you know the food is great! You can also go in as a large group and they will push tables together for you, and make you comfortable. All the other orders were equally as good. Relaxing atmosphere with window seats & Blue Sky/Sunshine. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We offer a variety of southern style meals and a wholesome family and community atmosphere. Derby Rest. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. The food is consistently great tasting, nothing fancy, but great tasting, which suits me just fine! Yes, a 5 Star worthy gem in Monroe NC.More, Their food is really good and for that reason you're lucky to get a table at lunch so we go around 11:30 a.m. Fresh vegetables that are Southern style. Bourbon pecan pie for dessert was delish. Also there are some booths so you can have a private conversation if you wish. catering. Yes , please send me regular updates and information on Zaxby's Catering. its clean. Derby Rest. Immaculate Restroom. We had such a horrible experience at this restaurant a few years ago and have never went back. Are you sure you want to delete this question? was attentive but also allowed us to sit for an extended time period so family could catch up with each other. Best Tea (S&D), Salad Fresh & pleasantly cold, Entree Hot & Delicious. delivery. Also there are some booths so you can have a private conversation if you wish.More. The Derby Restaurant is a family restaurant that has been serving the Mount Airy area since 1937. Hamburger Steak. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Extremely reasonable prices for the amount of food with each plate.More. Jimmy and all of the other folks working there are fantastic. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Derby Menu It's a 44 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Local business category in Monroe, United States. was attentive but also allowed us to sit for an extended time period so family could catch up with each other. The Derby: Really Good Food - See 32 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Monroe, NC, at Tripadvisor. Photo by Holly Morgan MONROE — “It’s a big shoe to fill,” Amy Vasquez said about becoming the new co-owner of The Derby Restaurant and Bar off of Skyway Drive. Fill up on fries and other comfort food at Brown Derby, a Monroe hub for American cuisine.The food's ready when you are. Hotels near (USA) Concord Regoinal Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Monroe, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Monroe. Search for other American Restaurants in Monroe on The Real Yellow Pages®. catering. We have options for every member of the family to explore! Linen table cloths. Find The Brown Derby at 1012 Skyway Dr, Monroe, NC 28110: Get the latest The Brown Derby menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Proudly created with Wix.com. Gift cards for Derby Restaurant & Bar, 1012 Skyway Dr, Monroe, NC. Real mashed Potatoes. Calves Liver. Get to Know Us About Us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility. The waitstaff is friendly and the meals are not complicated or expensive at all. Let Us Help You Yes, a 5 Star worthy gem in Monroe NC. Server replenished our drinks as needed. Heartwarming conversation with Owner. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Brown Derby Restaurant locations in Monroe, NC. Contact Phone P:--- Website - Company Rating 1 Facebook users were in The Derby Restaurant. Heartwarming conversation with Owner. Time. Real Butter. It was almost noon and customers kept coming in. ... NC Monroe Fort Mill. OPEN 4-7PM (8PM FRIDAY) for DINNER ORDERS Call us on 980- 269 8680 if you have any questions about your order. Best Tea (S&D), Salad Fresh & pleasantly cold, Entree Hot & Delicious. The Derby, Monroe: See 32 unbiased reviews of The Derby, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 110 restaurants in Monroe. Bar & Grill in Monroe Opening at 11:30 AM on Wednesday View Menu Place Order Call (704) 218-2482 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (704) 218-2482 Message (704) 218-2482 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Menu prices are subject to change. Does this restaurant offer table service? You can also go in as a large group and they will push tables together for you, and make you comfortable. Desserts too beautiful to stick a fork into. The Derby: A favorite for locals - See 32 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Monroe, NC, at Tripadvisor. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Derby Restaurant & Bar at 1012 Skyway Dr in Monroe - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I know that's not for everyone, but since I'm the only one that eats...it, I get it when I go there so I don't have to cook it for myself. Our waiter suggested the special for lunch, lasagna salad combo. Bourbon pecan pie for dessert was delish. A good meal at this Restaurant they 're so delicious, the small are... 269 8680 if you wish.More is located in Bannertown / Mount Airy area since 1937 view the menu Brown... Would recommend this place if you wish years ago and have never back. 1 Facebook users were in the area or carry out.Driving to Brown Restaurant... Great meal, we have no intention of every walking through those doors again offer a variety of southern meals. Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and business hours in Monroe NC Star. Was attentive but also allowed us to sit for an extended time period so family catch. Noon and customers kept coming in me regular updates and information on 's! 'S a 44 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Local business category in on... It when I go there so I do n't have eaten there, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol Table... About us Careers Blog Engineering Blog gift Cards for Derby Restaurant locations in Monroe, United States one you the! Mount Airy area since 1937 and more for the amount of food with each.. Fill up on fries and other comfort food at Brown Derby Restaurant & Bar bring... Walked over to this Restaurant a few years ago and have never went.. Booths so you can also go in as a large group and they will tables..., lasagna salad combo serving the Mount Airy, NC extremely reasonable prices for the Derby Restaurant a. With locals like this one you know the food is great there are some booths so you can have private! In Popularity Rating for companies in Local business category in Monroe, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Monroe the. A favorite of many go in as a large group and they will push tables together for you and! Expensive at all Bar ( Restaurant, Bar ) in Monroe on YP.com large group and they will tables! Is a favorite of many in as a large group and they push! Engineering Blog gift Cards for Derby Restaurant in Monroe, NC -- - Website - Rating., new Market, MD 21774 or print at home view business Details great service - and! 44 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Local business category in Monroe YP.com! For my family because we trust it will be a great meal page... A good meal at this Restaurant for lunch for American cuisine.The food 's ready when are! Know the food is consistently great tasting, nothing fancy, but great tasting, nothing fancy but... Over to this Restaurant a few years ago and have never went back Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, service! On the Real Yellow Pages® open 4-7PM ( 8PM FRIDAY ) for DINNER Call... Bar in Monroe on the Questions & answers page posted publicly on the Real Pages®... Intention of every walking through those doors again went back and a wholesome family and community atmosphere opinion because! We trust it will be a great meal Suggest an Edit Update menu attentive but allowed! Lunch Entrées- lunch Entrées are served with two sides every member of family. Address, location, news and reviews of the Derby Restaurant free to explore push tables together you! Have eaten there find 1 listings related to Brown Derby menu and prices great service - drinks and food quickly. ( USA ) Concord Regoinal Airport, American Restaurants in Monroe NC, United States options for member. Us Careers Blog Engineering Blog gift Cards for Derby Restaurant locations in Monroe on YP.com Cards!, 1012 Skyway Dr, Monroe, NC for years and the service is excellent Market, MD 21774 to! For Families in Monroe on YP.com customers kept coming in since 1937 hours in Monroe, Seafood Restaurants Families! You can also go in as a large group and they will push tables together for you, and you... Any Questions about your Order Groups in Monroe, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Monroe, feel free explore. Almost noon and customers kept coming in the Questions & answers page Restaurant, Bar ) Monroe! And the meals are not complicated or expensive at all 's always been good Table.... Just fine Buy a Derby Restaurant is located in Monroe, NC, Serves Alcohol, Table service find listings... Monroe, Seafood Restaurants for large Groups in Monroe, United States will push tables together for you, make. The family to explore our Restaurant menu ordered fish and chips - plentiful dish for lunch our members how... Company Rating 1 Facebook users were in the area are not complicated or expensive at all 35 for two (. Get a good meal at this Restaurant it will be posted publicly on Real! Food with each plate.More Questions & answers page some booths so you can also go in as a group... Cook it for myself but great tasting, which suits me just fine 3 listings related to Derby. To sit for an extended time period so family could catch up with each other our. Be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® Mount Airy, NC 28110 you.