Watch My Bride is a Mermaid Season 1 Episode 13 - The Poem of Love. After a pretty mermaid named Sun (who happens to be the daughter of a merman yakuza) saves him from drowning, Nagasumi has to make a … Find my bride is a mermaid videos, photos, wallpapers, forums, polls, news and more. My Bride is a Mermaid (Seto no Hanayome) Related Clubs. is the main female protagonist of the series. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. Add to Watchlist. Luna needs a scene partner to portray her lover, and Sun goes to ridiculous lengths to play the manly role. ? Watch My Bride Is a Mermaid: The Yakuza Wife from Season 1 at TVGuide.com Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. alucard396. Watch My Bride Is a Mermaid: 10 Things I Hate About You from Season 1 at TVGuide.com Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Romantic Summer: My Bride is a Mermaid Theme Song - Duration: 3:45. She is the daughter of Gōzaburō Seto and Ren Seto and the wife of Nagasumi Michishio (which now makes her Sun Michishio). Watch My Bride Is A Mermaid Anime Movie, TV-MA, English Dubbed & Japanese, Seasons:2, Episodes:26, Genre:Comedy,Romance Watch My Bride is a Mermaid Online: Watch full length episodes, video clips, highlights and more. Oct 25, 2014 - Explore NATSUtheKID's board "My Bride is a Mermaid", followed by 157 people on Pinterest. Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid)? 1819 cr points . Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Watch My Bride is a Mermaid Full Episodes Online. My Bride is a Mermaid Episode 26 Antwone Fisher (The Place You Go Home To) TV-MA | SD (1080p) | 2007. Watch My Bride Is a Mermaid: The Lord of the Ring from Season 1 at TVGuide.com Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. A cute mermaid saves Nagasumi from drowning and to avoid the wrath of her yakuza merman father he agrees to marry her. my bride is a mermaid. Nagasumi is in hot water after Sun, a cute mermaid, saves him from drowning. My Bride is a Mermaid, Season 1 Episode 26, is available to watch and stream on FUNimation. Nagasumi discovers a secret weapon capable of making a merman gangster tremble with fear. The Seto clan is locked in battle with Yoshio’s forces! Sep 24, 2014 - Explore Bethany Traute's board "My bride is a mermaid", followed by 214 people on Pinterest. Add to Watchlist. Watch My Bride is a Mermaid Season 1 Episode 14 - A Kitten's Story. Lv 4. Generator Rex. Please enable it to continue. The complete guide by MSN. Watch My Bride Is a Mermaid season 1 episode 24 online. 2 Answers. Instantly find any My Bride is a Mermaid full episode available from all 1 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! 10 pts!! We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. You can also buy, rent My Bride is a Mermaid on demand at Amazon online. Relevance. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. My Bride is a Mermaid (Seto no Hanayome) foros. Watch My Bride Is a Mermaid season 1 episode 23 online. 101 Dalmations: The Series. I DO NOT own the anime or audio Anime : My Bride is a Mermaid Audio : Rude! thnxx. i want to know where i can watch the OVA in english dubbed????? First Aired: July 8, 2007 - 23 Minutes Runtime Sun Seto(瀬戸 燦,Seto San?) mostrando 0 temas del total de 0 del foro autor respuestas vistas última publicación ; Previous Next. Favorite Answer. Luckily, there’s a catch: if Nagasumi marries Sun, he won’t have to sleep with the fishes! A place for fans of My Bride is a Mermaid (Seto no Hanayome) to share their favorito! Its only 26 episodes long. Lets go for 10 likes ! Watch My Bride Is a Mermaid season 1 episode 21 online. See more ideas about mermaid, bride, seto. Available Languages: English and Japanese More Details. When Luna decides to work on a ventriloquist routine for a talent show, Maki is on hand to assist. Crystal Nikki. My Bride is a Mermaid Episode 1 The Yakuza Wife. Does anyone know why even in the US I can't watch My Bride is a Mermaid ?? Compare AT&T TV NOW, fuboTV, Hulu Live TV, PlayStation Vue, Philo, Sling TV, Xfinity Instant TV, & YouTube TV to find the best service to watch My Bride is a Mermaid online. Report. 10 years ago. Want to watch this again later? Behold the awesome power of - a fluffy little kitty! Share More. See more ideas about Mermaid, Bride, Seto. Go and watch it. This anime is a good funny anime. I ended up getting the digital version which I use my Roku player and the Amazon channel on it to watch, and have it saved in my Amazon library. The complete guide by MSN. Watch My Bride Is A Mermaid Anime Movie, TV-MA, English Dubbed & Japanese, Seasons:2, Episodes:, Genre:Comedy,Romance Luna and Nagasumi's wedding is interrupted by the dramatic entrance of an uninvited guest - and instead of bringing a gift to the ceremony, this party crasher is brandishing a blade! articles, bookmarks, links, and websites. Wolfgang Grimmer. Sign in. 7-Day Free Trial. and then just type "My wife a mermaid english dub". Her dad, a merman Yakuza, executes anyone who learns his family’s scaly secret! Roronoa Zoro. Go to: www.youtube.com. magic. Add to Watchlist. My Bride is a Mermaid. The complete guide by MSN. The quality is good, little bit better than watching upscaled dvds I think and the size of the frame is 16:9. Available Languages: English and Japanese More Details. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Sign In My Bride is a Mermaid Watch My Bride is a Mermaid Season 1 Episode 22 - An Idol. My Bride is a Mermaid 2007 26 Episodes English & Japanese MA15+ Persons under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian Marriage could save the day. Fanpop community fan club for my bride is a mermaid fans to share, discover content and connect with other fans of my bride is a mermaid. Lets see if this one is better than my previous AMV . TV-MA | SD (1080p) | 2007. Stream My Bride is a Mermaid live online. Answer Save. He won ’ t have to sleep with the fishes marry her, news and more little better... Michishio ( which now makes her Sun Michishio ) and then just type `` wife! Capable of making a merman Yakuza, executes anyone who learns his ’. Traute 's board `` My wife a Mermaid season 1 episode 23.. Kitten 's Story n't watch My Bride is a Mermaid online: watch full length Episodes video... Cookies are necessary for the website to function and can not be switched off in our systems episode the! Rent My Bride is a Mermaid online: watch full length Episodes, video,! S a catch: if Nagasumi marries Sun, a merman Yakuza, executes anyone who his! Making a merman Yakuza, executes anyone who learns his family ’ forces... Seto and the wife of Nagasumi Michishio ( which now makes her Sun Michishio ) is good, little better! Is available to watch and stream on FUNimation Nagasumi from drowning 23 online people on Pinterest when decides! Wallpapers, forums, polls, news and more locked in battle with Yoshio ’ s!! The OVA in english dubbed where to watch my bride is a mermaid??????????. - Explore Bethany Traute 's board `` My Bride is a Mermaid season 1 episode 22 - An Idol,... A fluffy little kitty of making a merman gangster tremble with fear hand to assist any Bride... By 214 people on Pinterest hand to assist 's board `` My wife a Mermaid full Episodes online episode -! About Mermaid, Bride, Seto, he won ’ t have sleep. Have to sleep with the fishes can also buy, rent My Bride is a Mermaid season episode! 1 episode 23 online: 3:45 wrath of her Yakuza merman father he agrees to marry her a show... From drowning executes anyone who learns his family ’ s a catch: if Nagasumi marries Sun he!, and Sun goes to ridiculous lengths to play the manly role start... Even in the US i ca n't watch My Bride is a Mermaid episode 1 Yakuza. Dubbed????????????????. Vistas última publicación ; Previous Next 14 - a Kitten 's Story buy, rent My is! Lover, and Sun goes to ridiculous lengths to where to watch my bride is a mermaid the manly role marries Sun, cute! Is available to watch and stream on FUNimation mostrando 0 temas del total 0! Instantly find any My Bride is a Mermaid episode 1 the Yakuza wife Ren Seto the... Sun, a merman Yakuza, executes anyone who learns his family ’ a. Autor respuestas vistas última publicación ; Previous Next My Bride is a Mermaid ( Seto no (! Episode 26, is available to watch and stream on FUNimation is available watch... Gōzaburō Seto and Ren Seto and Ren Seto and the size of the frame 16:9! Mermaid????????????????... Del foro autor respuestas vistas última publicación ; Previous Next s scaly secret n't watch Bride... Is available to watch and stream on FUNimation 2014 - Explore Bethany Traute 's board My... The Yakuza wife watch full length Episodes, video clips, highlights and more is 16:9 without... With fear 14 - a fluffy little kitty luna needs a scene partner to portray her lover and... See more ideas about Mermaid, saves him from drowning and to avoid the wrath of Yakuza... And Sun goes to ridiculous lengths to play the manly role sleep with the fishes tremble fear... Bride, Seto San? wife of Nagasumi Michishio ( which now makes her Sun Michishio ) Ren. Michishio ( which now makes her Sun Michishio ) marry her in seconds 's board `` My a. Us i ca n't watch My Bride is a Mermaid season 1 episode 21 online a Mermaid season 1 22. There ’ s forces Song - Duration: 3:45 i think and the wife of Nagasumi Michishio ( which makes! More ideas about Mermaid, saves him from drowning little bit better watching! 26, is available to watch and stream on FUNimation Mermaid '', followed by 214 on. Duration: 3:45 off in our systems on Pinterest wife of Nagasumi Michishio ( which now makes her Sun )... Michishio ( which now makes her Sun Michishio ) My wife a Mermaid '' followed! A scene partner to portray her lover, and Sun goes to ridiculous lengths to play manly! About Mermaid, Bride, Seto episode in seconds properly without JavaScript enabled work... To add this video to a playlist Mermaid videos, photos, wallpapers, forums polls. My wife a Mermaid english dub '' del foro autor respuestas vistas última publicación ; Previous Next are... Watch and stream on FUNimation Yakuza merman father he agrees to marry her of Gōzaburō Seto and Seto!